[Haken] Love So Sweet ~ Winter Special ~

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Love So Sweet"

~ Winter Special ~

 

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The alarm went off for the fifth time that morning, once again, he decided to ignore it and went back into his bed. He was supposed to wake up in the morning just to be healthy and don’t oversleep so much during the holidays but the warm bed was just too nice to get out of. 

“Hyung, if you’re not going to wake up, can you turn that alarm off? It’s annoying,” Hyuk peeked into the vocalist’s room. “Hongbin and I are going out for the movies, you want to come?” 

Without saying anything, he waved his hands out of his bedsheets to dismiss the younger on his way. 

The youngest sighed and closed the door behind him.

How long has he been in his bed? Probably for the past two hours now and even though he couldn’t fall back into deep sleep, he refused to get up. 

Knock. Knock. 

“Jaehwan-ah, are you awake yet? It’s way past noon,” this time it was the oldest who came in for a peek. 

Jaehwan didn’t reply but he was obviously awake as he cuddled inside of his bed even tighter as he hugged the wall. 

Hakyeon sighed and decided to wake up the younger personally. 

“Com’on, get up. I know you’re awake. Let’s have lunch,” Hakyeon shook Jaehwan to get up. 

Jaehwan shook his head. There was no way he was going to give in.

”Aww, don’t be like this. Everyone went out already and you’re the only one left. It’s rare to get a day off so you should do something fun,” the older continues his persuasion.

Jaehwan didn’t say anything still but he poked his hand out and gestures it to point at Hakyeon as if he was asking “what about you?” 

“Me?” Hakyeon was able to read the ambiguous hand gestures. “I’m going to meet Wongeun and Jisoo in Hongdae.”

That’s when Jaehwan shot up from his bed in alarm. He let out a huge pout and cuddled Hakyeon tightly.

”J-Jaehwan-ah?” Hakyeon was flustered and taken back.

”You’re not allowed,” The younger finally spoke.

”What? Why?”

”I forbid you from meeting those two. I don’t like it when you hang out with them,” Jaehwan pouted. 

“Huh? They’re my friends and it’s been so long since I’ve seen the two of them. Both of them have been so busy I haven’t even been able to talk with them on the phone.”

”No means no.”

Jaehwan leaned in and kissed Hakyeon. He wrapped the older with his blankets and pulled the leader inside of his little cave. 

“Not allowed,” the younger repeated once more as he nibbles on the older’s neck. 

“Jae-mm,” Hakyeon tried to cover his mouth to prevent himself from letting out a strange sound. 

Amused at how flustered the older was, Jaehwan decided to continue his nibbling and leaving marks all over Hakyeon. 

“Now you won’t be able to see them even if you want to,” Jaehwan smirked at what he did as he left very obvious hickeys all over the leader’s body and on very visible part said of the older’s neck. 

“Not fair,” Hakyeon felt defeated.

”Hehe,” Jaehwan giggled in delight. “Well, now you can’t go anywhere~ you’ll be stuck at home with me now.”

”I’ll just wear a turtleneck,” the older tried to outsmart the younger as he struggled to escape Jaehwan’s tight grasp. 

“We’ll see about that.”

It was snowing that afternoon and though the sky was clear and blue, it was very cold. Almost too cold in fact for anyone to really want to head out especially for the lazy yet adorable vocalist. He snuggled his beloved hyung in bed while he watched Hakyeon fall deep asleep. Their bodies touched one another and though the outside was cold and shivering, their bodies gave each other the warmth they needed and that was all Jaehwan wanted. It wasn't as if Jaehwan was actually to lazy to get out on this cold winter day, in fact he usually goes out whether it was rain or shine. But he realized that home was where he could keep Hakyeon by his side. He never thought of himself to be so possessive either when it comes to relationships and he's always wandered from one person to the next because he just liked anyone who can give him the warmth he needed. However, it was different when it comes to Hakyeon. 

Hakyeon didn't just give warmth and kindness to Jaehwan like he did with everyone else, the older gave him something even much more special. A sweet home to return to and a love that he didn't want to let go.

As the younger watched the older fall asleep against his chest, Jaehwan couldn't help caress Hakyeon's cheeks. So cute, he thought as he the older's puffy cheeks, too cute. So says the person who claims himself to be the 'cute' main vocalist of the group.

Jaehwan looked outside at the snow and as he watched the snow fall beautifully in the sky, he couldn't help but feel a small tingle in his hear, enough to bring him to tears. He was happy that he finally found a place he could call home and a person he wanted by his side forever.

"Hakyeon-hyung," Jaehwan called out to the older who was still half-asleep.

"Hmm?" Hakyeon mumbled.

"Let's go outside and build a snowman."