[NBin] Player versus Player

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Player versus Player"

 

 

"Let go," Hakyeon demanded.

"No," the younger refused immediately.

"I'll get mad if you don't stop now."

"Don't think that just because you're older, that I'll listen to you. It doesn't work that way," Hongbin insisted.

"You've been way too cocky lately just because I always let you have things your way. Now let me go," the leader said once more.

"Nope," Hongbin smirked.

Hakyeon wasn't in a great situation as he was completely pinned down by the younger. He couldn't escape the younger's grasp no matter how hard he fought. Hongbin was stronger than he looked and the leader was in a complete disadvantage.

"One last time, Lee Hongbin. Let me go," Hakyeon said.

"No. You can struggle all you want hyung but you're still going to lose," Hongbin chuckled at the older's irriated yet cute pout.

Slam!

Both Hakyeon and Hongbin turned around to see what that sound was.

"Taekwoon-ah?" Hakyeon noticed the second oldest standing up, all out of breath and looking rather annoyed.

"What's wrong Wonshik-ah?" Hongbin also noticed his same-aged friend being the same.

"The two of you need to stop right now," Hyuk demanded while Jaehwan crosses his arms on the side with a fully agreeing expression on.

"What the heck are you two playing? Stop distracting us!" Taekwoon raised his voice while his face was beet red.

"Yeah! We're trying to concentrate on our practice here and the two of you are just in the corner saying things and..." Wonshi's face turned red just by thinking about it.

"Huh?" Both Hakyeon and Hongbin tilted their heads at one antoher, having no idea what the big fuss was about.

"We're just playing a game," Hongbin held up his handheld console and waved at the others to show them.

"Yeah. What are you guys getting all angry about? Focus on your practice or something. Jaehwan-ah, you haven't memorized the steps yet have you?" Hakyeon also said as he tried to sneak a few moves in the game while Hongbin was distracted.

"How can I when the two of you are a major distraction!?" Jaehwan yelled.

"We're not that distracting, are we hyung?" Hongbin turned towards Hakyeon.

"I don't think so? We're here minding our own business after all," Hakyeon said obliviously.

Hyuk let out a sigh and walked towards the two. He placed his hands on his hips and shook his head in disapproval at the two being a complete distraction during their practice.

"Get out," the younger of the group demanded.

"But, but," Hakyeon whined a bit since he can't really do anything against the adorable maknae of the group.

"Now," Hyuk pointed at the direction of the door.

Eventually, Hongbin and Hakyeon were kicked out of the dance studio along with their backpacks and other belongings. 

"It's your fault," Hakyeon blames the younger next to him.

"What the hell? You're just weak and whiny, that's why we got kicked out in the first place," Hongbin refuted.

"If you just let me go and give me a small handicap, then I wouldn't be whining so much. How can you fight me with all your strength when I'm a total beginner of that game?" Hakyeon was frustrated as he recalled how many times he's already lost to the younger.

"You're the one that told me not to go easy on you just because you're a beginner, remember?" 

"Yeah sure I said that but you could've taken me into some consideration."

"Well sorry for not being considerate enough," Hongbin said in a sarcastic way," if you were going to whine about the game the entire time, why'd you ask me to teach you how to play it in the first place? Plus, I thought you weren't into these action games?"

"I'm not into action games but that doesn't mean you should be so mean to me."

"Me? Mean? I've been very nice to you the entire time since the beginning when I taught you how to play it even though you were horrible at learning it. Do you know how many times I had to repeat myself because you couldn't even understand simple instructions? It's at least a million times!"

"A million times? Stop exaggerating Lee Hongbin. If you were better at teaching the game then I would've gotten it right away!" Hakyeon snarled at the younger. "You're just a horrible teacher."

"I'm not babysitting you through a game. You at playing these games so why don't you just give up and stick to your puzzle games?" Hongbin demanded.

Bam!

Hyuk came out.

"You two..." he took a deep breath. "Get out! Go back to the dorms! Stop fighting when we're trying to rehearse!"

Hongbin and Hakyeon both gulped in unison but glared at one another one last time before they left the studio.

The two of them retreated back to their dorms in dismay and without a single word to each other along the way.

Slam!

Slam!

The moment they got back to their dorms, both of them shut their doors and ignored each other completel.

Damn that Lee Hongbin. Just because I treat him like a same-aged friend, he decides to get out of line! Hakyeon grumbled while he plopped onto his bed in anger. Who does he think he is? Does he really think he's some game master or something? He's such a horrible teacher! 

Hakyeon continued to yell at Hongbin in his mind. 

He took out the gaming console that he borrowed from Hongbin to learn the game and now, he didn't want to see it anymore. The game was fun at first and it looked interesting whenever Hongbin played it. Hakyeon thought he could play it too and asked the younger to teach him but he didn't think that the younger would be so impatient and that they'd start arguing over a game. 

Hakyeon grabbed the console in his hands. He swung it, almost wanting to break it against the wall and loud enough for the younger who's next door to hear it. But just as he was about to, he thought about the possible consequences that might follow afterwards.

Hongbin would definitely kill him. 

It's not fair! I'm the oldest! Hakyeon gave up and the game instead. 

He wasn't high level in the game and his character was still poorly equipped unlike Hongbin. Hakyeon was playing the role-playing game for a month now since Hongbin taught him how to play and to be honest, Hakyeon was hooked on it. He started to take the game out whenever he had the time and during their breaks, both Hakyeon and Hongbin would be having matches against each other or other players. Hakyeon personally thought that he got really good at the game in a short span of time but just as he was improving, so did Hongbin. The game was fun to be honest and it was exciting. Hakyeon liked it a lot but eventually, the battles got more serious each time they played against each other. 

This is why I don't like playing games, especially with Hongbin! He gets too serious! 

As angry as he was though, he continued to play the game to vent his anger. It wasn't the greatest way to relieve his stress but he needed it. 

Hakyeon continued to play the game for hours without sleep, he went all night trying to get the rarest gears and equipments. He also grinded the game through lots of matches in order to level up. 

"Just you wait Lee Hongbin, I'll get better at this game soon! Then I'll beat you so that you can't call me weak again!" Hakyeon said with full determination.

Knock. Knock.

"Ya! Cha Hakyeon!" someone yelled the leader's name without any formality and in a loud voice.

But Hakyeon knew immediately who that was. 

That Lee Hongbin! Hakyeon got out of his bed and stomped angrily towards the door. When he opened it, Hongbin was no longer there. Annoyed and displeased, Hakyeon slammed the door shut. 

Just as soon as he closed the door and headed back to playing the game on his bed...

Knock. Knock.

"Cha Hakyeon!" Hongbin yelled again.

Hakyeon rushed towards the door and immediately opened it to catch the younger but Hongbin was too fast. He was gone by the time Hakyeon came out. Angered, Hakyeon went outside of his room to look for the younger. He went inside Hongbin's room but the younger wasn't there. Then, he searched the kitchen and the living room as well as the other members individual rooms. 

"Ya! Lee Hongbin! Come out!" Hakyeon finally shouted. 

No one responded. 

"This isn't funny,' Hakyeon said as he realized how quiet the dorms were since the other members weren't back home yet. 

Just then, the lights went out. 

"Aaaah!!" the older shouted in surprise since he hated the dark. His eyes were having a hard time adjusting to the pitch darkness and his fear was making him restless. He turned around to touch the furnishing around him to make his way back to his room. "Lee Hongbin! Where are you?"

Hakyeon called out once more, afraid to be alone in the darkness.

"Stop playing around. Where are you?" the older almost felt like crying since he couldn't see anything at all.

"Hyung!" Hongbin came running out after hearing Hakyeon's distress call but as he ran in the darkness, he tripped on something. "Ow!"

"Hongbin? Are you okay? Where are you?" Hakyeon tried to reach out in the darkness for the younger.

It took a long time but the two of them finally found each other in the darkness.

"Why are the lights off?" Hakyeon grabbed onto the younger's hands tightly and nervously.

"I think the fuse broke. I'll call the manager to get it fixed," Hongbin said. "Can you stand up?"

"Okay."

With Hongbin's assistance, Hakyeon slowly returned to his room. 

"Thanks," Hakyeon said as he sat down on his bed. 

"You're welcome," Hongbin replied happily with a little giggle since he got to witness the leader's vulnerable side.

"Don't think just because you helped me that I'll forget about you called me without formalities. Did you forget that I'm older than you?!" Hakyeon began his lecture the moment he felt safe in his room again.

"That wasn't me~" Hongbin lied.

"Yeah right! That was definitely you! I'd recognize your voice a million miles away!" 

"You're exaggerating. It wasn't me."

"Stop denying! It's not funny."

"I'm not. I was playing Overwatch the entire time since we got back and I had my headphones on too. Are you sure you're not hallucinating?"

"What? Stop joking around. It was definitely you, just admit it!" Hakyeon insisted and got a little scared by the thought of what if...

The older gulped.

"If it wasn't you... who could it be?" Hakyeon asked in a trembling voice. 

"How should I know?" Hongbin asked back. 

How can a 29 year old man be so cute when he's scared? Hongbin thought in his mind and despite not being able to see Hakyeon's expression in the darkness, just hearing the older's voice and feeling the older's strong yet nervous grasp on the hem of his T-shirt made Hongbin's heart melt a little. 

"Were you afraid?" Hongbin asked.

"I... wasn't," Hakyeon continued to play it tough despite the million things that were going through his head at the moment.

"Really?" 

"Y-yeah."

"Ok. Than, I'm going back to my room," Hongbin teased.

"W-wait!" Hakyeon held the younger back with all his might and pulled Hongbin onto his bed.

He held onto the younger's body tightly like a pillow and refusing to let the younger go anywhere that wasn't within his reach. 

"Let go hyung, you're holding me too tightly," Hongbin giggled a bit.

"No. I'm not letting go," Hakyeon insisted as he wrapped his legs and arms around the younger even tighter.

"I thought you said you're not scared."

"I'm not."

"Well how do you explain this?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Anyways, you can sleep here tonight. The lights are gone anyways so there's no point in going back to your own bedroom."

"I'd like to sleep in my own bed so there is a point of me going back. It's nice and dark right now. Perfect for sleeping," Hongbin reminded the older how much he liked sleeping in the darkness.

"No!" 

"Let go, hyung."

"No. I'm not letting go!" 

Hongbin was enjoying the situation a little too much as he felt Hakyeon hold onto him tightly. But at the same time, if the older kept wiggling around while their bodies were against each other... the younger's lower half might be not be able to contain itself any longer. Hakyeon's body kept rubbing against Hongbin and the leader was completely oblivious about the situation they were in at the moment.

"Com'on hyung, let go," Hongbin said once more.

"Nu-uh," Hakyeon shook his head frantically and buried himself against Hongbin's chest.

Hongbin grabbed the older's wrist and pinned the older on the bed.

"Kong-ah?" 

"Don't blame me. It's your fault for ," Hongbin leaned in closer and slowly reaching his hands inside of the older's shirt.

"Ko-"

The lights suddenly. 

"What the hell are you two doing?" Taekwoon stood in front of the bedroom doors since neither Hakyeon or Hongbin closed it in the first place.

"Uh..." Hongbin and Hakyeon froze in their spots.

They weren't in a situation where they could really explain what was happening since Hongbin was physically pinning Hakyeon down below him and the leader's clothes were half unravelled as he laid on his bed.

The other members came to see what the commotion was about.

Hyuk came forward, displeased at the sight he had to see.

"Get out!" Hyuk shouted.,

"But this is my room?" Hakyeon noted.

"Get out!" he repeated one last time.

 

 

A/N: A little bit of crack here and there to make people laugh from time to time. Hope you guys liked it XD