[NAVI] Energizer

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Energizer"

 

 

Hakyeon sits around in the waiting room and hums happily to himself. His head was bobbing from side to side and his legs were swinging back and forth. His humming was random and there was no song in the background which he would be humming to. Instead he was randomly humming to himself while everyone else was busy getting changed. 

"You look happy," Hongbin said as he saw how childish the older looked.

"I am~" Hakyeon said as he continued to smile and giggle to himself.

"Did something good happen?" the younger asked.

"I'm just happy from the fanmeeting," the older told him. "Aren't you?"

"Uh yeah of course I am. But I think your level of happiness is a bit too excessive right now. Are you that happy about the fanmeet?"

"Yup!"

Hongbin sighed and had no other words to say since Hakyeon looked as if he was in another world.

Everyone got changed and so did Hakyeon. All the boys were rather tired and sleepy after the fanmeet so they collapsed into sleep right as they entered their van.

Except for one person, the one sitting in the front passenger seat.

Hakyeon rolled down the window of the van and stared into the night cityscape of Taiwan. He smiled and continued to hum to himself.

"You seem quite happy today," his manager looked at Hakyeon who seemed like a child at the moment. "Guess you're all recovered after all."

"Mhmm! Never felt better."

"Well just make sure you drink a lot of water since you still need to recover a bit more. It's only going to get hotter this month."

"I know~"

"Did you have fun during the fanmeeting?" his manager asked him.

"A lot."

"I can see that since you look so happy right now. You're more energetic than the kids at the back."

His manager looked at the back to see five of the members deep asleep and snoring. 

Hakyeon peeked a bit at the back and giggled at the precious sight in front of him.

"They're so cute," Hakyeon commented.

"You sound like a mother."

"That's because I am their mother," Hakyeon joked. "That fanmeeting was great~"

"Oh?"

"You know hyung, I really love them a lot."

"I know you do. Anyone can tell that your love for them is endless."

After everyone had arrived back to their hotel, they retreated to their rooms and getting ready for bed. But Hakyeon felt so energetic that he didn't want to sleep so soon. He felt rather rebellious and didn't want to follow through with his usual bed time curfew.

"Wonshik-ah! You going to bed already?" Hakyeon held the rapper behind and leaving the rest to go back to their own rooms.

"Yeah. I'm sleepy and tired. We still have a plane to catch tomorrow," Wonshik said and yawned at the same time.

"Aww~ okay," Hakyeon pouted a bit.

"Do you need something?"

"Not really," Hakyeon smiled awkwardly.

"You've been really happy all day since the fanmeeting. What's up?"

"You noticed?"

"Of course anyone would notice. You're usually the first one to collapse onto your bed after schedule yet today, you didn't even take a nap in the van."

"Hehe. I can't help it, I'm just really happy."

"Why's that?"

"Why? Because you guys were so caring and kind to me during my recovery."

"But isn't that normal? You don't think we'd actually ignore you when you're sick do you?"

"Of course not! It's just, I felt really treasured and it makes me happy inside."

"You're such a silly hyung," Wonshik couldn't help but ruffle Hakyeon's hair and think of how innocent Hakyeon looked at the moment. "Anyways, it's late so get to bed okay?"

Just before Wonshik was about to go back to his own room, Hakyeon pounched him from behind and gave him a big backhug.

"Hyung?" Wonshik blushed and surprised by Hakyeon's sudden affection.

"Did you hate it? The hug earlier?" Hakyeon asked as he snuggled his cheeks onto Wonshik's back.

"I--- no..." Wonshik stuttered.

"But you looked like you didn't like it~" Hakyeon teased Wonshik a bit and placed his chins up against the rapper's shoulders. "Well?"

Hakyeon's voice was so close to his ears that it made Wonshik flinch. The younger tried to wiggle out of Hakyeon's embrace as he felt embarrassed and his heart wouldn't stop pounding loudly.

"Well?"

"I liked it a lot," Wonshik gave up and admitted.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Hehe ~ I knew you would!" Hakyeon gave a peck on Wonshik's nape and turned around to his own room. 

The 28 year old man skipped down the hallways and continued to hum to himself in delight as he left the rapper flustered in the middle of nowhere.

Wonshik placed his hands on his chest to feel his heart beating rapidly. His cheeks were flushed red and he stood there frozen as he tried to recollect what had happened just a minute ago.

"How the heck am I supposed to fall asleep now?"

 

A/N: Imma go puke at this NAVI fluff I just wrote... this is what happens when you have too much caffeine at night xD