[HaKen] Aren't I Your Favorite?

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Aren't I Your Favorite?"

 

 

Summer meant the beach, the beautiful sun and hanging out with friends. But unfortunately for Jaehwan, the day wasn't so fine. It's been several days since he caught a cold and couldn't go anywhere with his friends. The other members of VIXX have been really busy too so no one was available to nurse Jaehwan at all.

Jaehwan lied in bed for a few days and hope that his cold was getting better so that he could get up but each time he tried to, his head would spin and felt nauseous again.

"Ugh, why did this have to happen to me?" He asked the four walls that surrounded him.

His phone suddenly vibrated and as he check to see what it was, he saw that Hyuk updated his Instagram status with Wonshik. The two of them where at the beach and enjoying the summer waves.

Jaehwan felt annoyed and threw his phone to the end of his bed. He was irritated that his cold have prevented him from enjoying the fun outside with everyone else.

Knock. Knock.

Jaehwan got up a bit to see who it was. It turned out to be Hakyeon.

"Hyung?"

"How are you feeling?" Hakyeon came up to see how the vocalist was doing.

"I'm great! Just gr-, " Jaehwan couldn't control his coughing.

Hakyeon giggled at how stubborn Jaehwan was being.

"Doesn't seem so great to me," the older patted Jaehwan on the head.

"Hyung, are you going out?" Jaehwan finally noticed the older in a change of casual clothes and groomed hairstyle.

"Yeah for a bit."

"Where are you going?"

"Kong said he wants to watch this new movie that came out today so I thought I'd join him."

Jaehwan pouted. Another of pair of s are hanging out together without him!

"Do you really have to go?" Jaehwan whined.

"Well, not really but I don't want Kong to feel lonely watching a movie alone."

"But, but what about me?"

"Hmm?"

"I'll be lonely if you leave too!"

Jaehwan wiggled out from his bed sheets towards the leader and hugged Hakyeon tightly by the older's waist.

"Don't go? Please?" Jaehwan sulked a bit.

"Haha aren't you rather clingy today? Is it the cold?" Hakyeon patted Jaehwan on the head. "So you're lonely?"

Jaehwan nodded truthfully.

"Don't go?" He looked at the older with puppy eyes and a cute pout.

"Gosh, using your aegyo against me. You know I'm weak against it."

In fact all the members of VIXX was vulnerable to Jaehwan's aegyo. There was no exception.

"Com'on, please? Aren't I your favorite?" Jaehwan asked.

Hakyeon gave in.

"Alright. Alright. I'll call Kong that I can't make it since I have to keep my eye on a certain child at home."

"Yay!" Jaehwan was excited despite his annoying cold.

☆ ☆ ☆

After the movies, Hongbin returned to the dorms. Unfortunately for him, he had to watch the movie alone since Hakyeon cancelled on him. It was irritating at first but he understood why. He took off his shoes and walked through the living room towards his own room in order to get changed. Just as he was about to enter the corridor, he noticed Hyuk and Wonshik peeking into Jaehwan's room.

"What are you two up to?" Hongbin asked curiously.

"Shh. Quiet," Wonshik demanded. "I thought you were at the movies."

"I left early since I ended up being ditched," Hongbin told his friend.

Hongbin joined the two and peeked into Jaehwan's room.

Jaehwan was sleeping soundly despite his cold and it seems like he was having a good dream while lying in Hakyeon's arms.

The three who was watching from outside the room giggled at the peaceful scene.

"Guess we can't win when it comes to being Hakyeon-hyung's favorite," Wonshik joked.

"Let's just leave them be," Hyuk advised.

The other two nodded and closed the door.