[LeoNHyuk] Unrequited ~ Final Part ~

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Unrequited"

~ Final Part ~

 

 

Knock. Knock.

"Hakyeon-hyung, please come out for dinner. We made your favorite food," Jaehwan said outside of the leader's room.

"Nothing still?" Hongbin asked as he passed by. "What are we going to do?"

"Something must've happened between our hyungs and Hyuk definitely knows what's up."

"But none of them are telling us anything! This is really frustrating," Hongbin said.

"I feel the same too but if no one is willing to talk, what can we do?"

The two sighed.

Just as they gave p and went to the ktichen, Hyuk finally returned along with Taekwoon.

"Hyung!" both Hongbin and Jaehwan rushes up to see the tired-looking older vocalist.

"Is Hakyeon-hyung still inside his room?" Hyuk asked.

The two nodded.

"What do we do? You know something, don't you?" Jaehwan asked Hyuk.

"The two of us needs to tell you guys something," Hyuk said along with Taekwoon.

That night, the four of them sat around the table and told everything to the two who was completely clueless about everything. They were shocked to know that all of this have been happening around the dorms yet they were too oblivious to see it.

"Then are you two okay with each other?" Hongbin asked Taekwoon and Hyuk.

"Yeah. We talked. Even if we both like Hakyeon-hyung, it's ridiculous to hate each other," the youngest said.

"Well, I can see you've already given a good punch to Taekwoon-hyung's face," Jaehwan pointed out at Taekwoon's bruise," are you okay, hyung?"

"Yeah. I needed it to come to my senses," Taekwoon said.

It was a relief that both Taekwoon and Hyuk have reconciled and the both of them saw each other as someone who's irreplaceable so they would never do anything stupid to tear what they have already apart. But now the only problem is their leader.

"Hakyeon-hyung, let's talk. Both Taekwoon-hyung and I have something to say," Hyuk said.

Taekwoon was nervous honestly and couldn't help but tremble a bit as he waited outside. Hyuk patted the older on the back and the two waited patiently together outside of Hakyeon's room. They persisted and continued to wait for more than an hour until Hakyeon finally opened the door to them.

"Hyung, we're coming in," Hyuk said.

They saw Hakyeon sitting down and obviously cried a lot the past few days.

"Are you okay?" the younger asked.

Hakyeon nodded but without much energy left in in.

"Taekwoon-hyung and I have talked," Hyuk said. "Neither of us want to ruin our relationship because of what happened but both of us also love you at the same time. However, the choice isn't ours to make. We'll respect you with whatever your decision is and we won't pressure you for time either. We can wait."

"And if I choose the other person?" Hakyeon asked directly at Hyuk as if asking the younger how he'd feel if Hakyeon were to choose Taekwoon in the end.

Hyuk swallowed nervously, "I'll be fine."

"And if I never give either of you two an answer?"

"Then we'll just wait because that's the only thing we can do," Taekwoon said. "I'm sorry Hakyeon-ah. For everything."

Hakyeon clenched his fist, irritated at first yet sad at the same time. His feelings were all over the place and honestly, to have to make a decision like this was the hardest thing he could be asked to do. He didn't know what to do and it was a decision he didn't know how to make. He wanted to be angry but as he saw how troubled both Hyuk and Taekwoon looked, he couldn't stay mad. He let out a sigh. 

"Can you two give me some time?" Hakyeon asked.

"Of course," both Taekwoon and Hyuk agreed.

 

Everything really went back to normal after that day. The six of them sat at the table for their meals and attended their schedules as planned. The three of them also talked to one another normally just like before and although they were still wary of some things, they were just happy that nothing really changed between them. Sometimes, they're happy and sometimes they're sad. At times, when they're very excited about something, either Hakyeon would hug Taekwoon and at other times, he'd hug Hyuk. However, there was no longer a sign of resentment between any of them. The other three members would also joke around at times, trying to claim Hakyeon for themselves so that they could make Taekwoon or Hyuk jealous but the jokes between them made them forget that they ever had such a rough time together.

Hakyeon really loves Taekwoon and he also ended up loving Hyuk just the same. He didn't want to ruin anything between what they had between him and the other two. It may be selfish for him to continue not giving either of them an answer but this was the only thing he could do to protect their bonds. Sometimes, it's better not to say anything than to say anything at all. At both Taekwoon and Hyuk also realized that as well as they waited for an answer. They no longer cared whether or not Hakyeon would say anything to them because they could tell that no matter who it was, Hakyeon would continue to love them wholeheartedly, so rather than claiming that love for themselves and hurting the other person, they decided to keep things the way it is because that's the most natural for them all. 

"Hakyeon-ah," Taekwoon said.

"Mmhm?" Hakyeon answers with his mouth still full of food.

"Hyuk and I are going to the movies later, you want to come?" Taekwoon asked.

"Mgmfph?" 

"We're going to watch the new Avengers movie since both Jaehwan-hyung and Hongbin went to watch without us already," Hyuk answered.

"You want to come with us?" Taekwoon asked.

Hakyeon swallowed his food and raised his hands, "yes!" 

 

 

A/N: It's finally finished! I honestly hit a block while trying to find an ending for this multiple chapter oneshot. At first, I was like "Let's end with Taekwoon" and next, I was like "But Hyuk is better?" but then I thought, no matter who Hakyeon ends up with, the other person will also get hurt... and that itself will only hurt Hakyeon as well. I didn't want that so I decided to leave it at such an ambiguous ending. I'm sorry if this ending isn't what you guys want but I just want something happy after all the emotions they went through... I'm a failure at endings, sorry~

P.S. HAPPY VIXX DAY! 6 YEARS WITH VIXX!