[AllN] 100th Chapter Gibberish

AllN Oneshot Dump

"100th Chapter Gibberish"

Forever trying to break that 4th wall...

 

 

“Okay, cut!” the director shouted.

All six members came out from the set, exhausted and sleepy.

“Finally!” Jaehwan let it a lazy stretch. “Good work hyung!”

“You too, Jaehwan-ah,” Hakyeon smiled as he patted the younger on the head.

“Hehe~ I like it when hyung pats me,” Jaehwan said in a cute voice and leaned down a little further for the older to praise him.

“Wait! I did good too, don’t I deserve a praise?” Hongbin whined a little and wrapped his arms around Hakyeon’s then pulled the leader away. “Why does Jaehwan-hyung always get the compliments? What about me?”

“You did good too. The both of you were excellent,” Hakyeon giggled at the younger sulking.

“W-what about me?” Taekwoon approached his friend hesitantly. “Did I do good?”

“Of course you did. You and Hyogi acted really good during the five part one-shot. I was impressed by your acting and I’m glad that the two of you resolve your differences,” Hakyeon said as he referred to the long as one-shots…

“There’s no way I could hate Hyogi and you,” Taekwoon said as he placed his head down on Hakyeon’s narrow shoulders, embarrassed. “I love you guys too much.”

“But I bet if Hakyeon-hyung really has to choose, it might be me in the end,” Hyuk smirked as he lifted Taekwoon’s head away from the leader’s shoulders. “After all, I was there to comfort him when he needed it the most. Unlike someone who was too oblivious of the fact that hyung likes you.”

“Ya! That was only a part of the script. There’s no way I’d choose anyone else aside from Hakyeonie!” Taekwoon argued.

“But I’m a bit sad. I wish I had more parts with Hakyeon-hyung from these past several chapters,” Jaehwan said. “I’ve got the least one shots with hyung now…”

Jaehwan grumbled a little while holding a grudge against the scriptwriter (A/N: Sowie~ heh)

“Well, I still haven’t gotten my chapters with hyung,” Hongbin said as he pulled Hakyeon far from the others. “Where are they?”

Hongbin said as he shot deadly lasers through the author’s fragile phone screen and causing a large crack on her poor and sh*tty iPhone.

“Can’t blame her though, who’d want to read NBin when NEO is obviously more popular,” Taekwoon said confidently as he raised his voice enough for everyone to hear.

“Guys, stop fighting. Did you notice we’re missing someone?” Hyuk glances around.

“Wonshik-ah?” Hakyeon finally noticed after being so occupied by the other members.

The five of them searched for the rapper around the set and eventually saw Wonshik facing the corner and mumbling to himself.

“Wonshik?” the oldest calls out again in concern. “Is something wrong?”

“I’m sorry, hyung… I’m sorry, hyung,” the rapper mumbles gloomily by himself, “I’m sorry, hyung.”

“What’s wrong with him?” Hongbin asked.

“Did you not read the last NAVI oneshot?” Hyuk said. “Stupid Wonshik-hyung told Hakyeon-hyung never to touch him again and in the end, Hakyeon-hyung left him.”

“And chose me,” Taekwoon left the final blow towards the rapper and smirked arrogantly at his victory.

Hakyeon let out a sigh,” Wonshik-ah, it’s okay. That was just a script. I’m alright now.”

Wonshik turned around, eyes watery and mouth trembling.

“I’m sorry Hakyeon-hyung!” Wonshik jumped at Hakyeon and started crying like a child. “I’ll never say those things again! I promise! It’s all her fault for making me say those things! I have nothing to do with it!”

Wonshik continued to cry in Hakyeon’s arms as he apologized over and over again.

“There, there. I know it’s not your fault so stop crying. Please,” Hakyeon tried to comfort the fragile rapper.

“Wonshikkie is just a soft baby. But seriously, I can’t believe you said those things to hyung. Unbelievable~!” Jaehwan teases and said in a very strong English accent.

“Don’t worry, Hakyeon-hyung. I won’t ever say those kinds of things to you anymore. I’m the one who knows you best and closest to you after all,” Hongbin said confidently.

“What if she makes you say them?” Hyuk asked.

“I’ll make sure I bury her six feet under before she can do anything,” Hongbin said in a rather serious and threatening tone. (A/N *gulps nervously*)

Hakyeon sighed and shook his head at the five of them, all being half serious and half joking at the same time.

“You guys really do care about me,” the leader said jokingly.

“Of course!” all of them said at the same time without a single sign of hesitation.

“There’s no way I would hate you, Hakyeonie,” Taekwoon said as he gave the leader a soft and gentle back hug.

“Same hyung! I love you so much! With or without a script, you’re the only one for me~” Jaehwan confessed happily as he joined in the hug.

“If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t have stuck around for so long when I could’ve just left,” Hongbin said. “I said it before and I’ll say it again, no matter where you go or what your decisions are, I’ll always stay by you.”

“I don’t know how to say cheesy things but I do love you a lot hyung and there’s no doubt about it either,” Hyuk smiled and was pulled into a hug as well by Jaehwan and Taekwoon.

The five of them then looked at Wonshik, who was still a bit sad because of the previous script.

“Come here, Wonshik-ah,” Hakyeon made room in the tight hug enough for the rapper to join in with the rest of them.

“Hyung!” Wonshik said as he joined the rest of the members and held their leader tightly.

Scripted or not, the feelings the members have for their precious leader was endless.

Though this may have been the 100th chapter gibberish that this author has to write about, there might just be a whole lot more waiting ahead of us.

 

 

P.S. Kong-ah, I still get the final say here *evil laughters*