[AllN] First Kiss

AllN Oneshot Dump

“First Kiss”

 

 

The members of VIX were sitting around in their waiting room for their turn to go on stage for recording. Most of them were on their phones individually during their waiting time and some were getting their hair set once more.

“Sleep~” Jaehwan yawned loudly.

“Same,” Hongbin nodded as he saw his same-aged friend, Wonshik, already fast into his nap since the moment he finished getting changed.

Their comeback week is always the busiest because of multiple stages and recording from day to night in order to promote their new album.

“Jaehwan-ah, stop moving your head,” his stylist told him. “I can’t set it properly if you keep moving around.”

“But I’m sleepy~~ someone talk to me or entertain me!” the vocalist whined.

“Hyung, have you played the new game me and Hongbin-hyung are playing yet?” Hyuk joined in.

“Kind of but it’s so hard,” the older pouted.

“If it wasn’t hard it wouldn’t be fun,” Hongbin commented.

“Says the game master.”

“Guys, we got the script for one of the programs this week,” their manager came in and started handing them all the script individually. “Take a look at it and let me know if there are any problems. They’re just a whole bunch of random questions.”

“Thanks, hyung,” Taekwoon said.

The members all looked through it individually, aside from Wonshik who didn’t move an inch, and wrote their answers down as well but all of them stopped as soon as they got to one particular question.

“When was your first kiss? “Jaehwan read aloud. “Mine was in junior high school.

“…” Taekwoon didn’t even want to say it just so he doesn’t get teased plus everyone knew how many kiss scenes he’s already had ever since he started doing musicals.

“Hongbin-hyung had his in a drama~” Hyuk answered for the older and giggled teasingly.

“Shush. That was work. You had yours too because it got stolen by the girl sitting next to you during class,” Hongbin fought back.

“Ya! That was supposed to be our secret!” Hyuk panicked.

“I know Wonshik had his during our trainee days cause he had a huge crush on one of the girls next door~,” Jaehwan took advantage of the younger who had no idea what was going on.

They all laughed and teased one another since there really weren’t any secrets between them but then, they turned towards somebody who was awfully quiet the entire time as he tried to fill in the questionnaire.

“Hakyeon-ah, when was your first kiss?” their manager asked.

“Huh?” Hakyeon was totally caught off guard.

“Your first kiss. When did you have it?” the older man repeated.

All eyes were on Hakyeon suddenly and even Wonshik woke up in the midst of the silence as soon as he heard something about Hakyeon’s first kiss.

“Hyung’s first kiss?” Wonshik asked as soon as he opened his eyes despite being half-asleep still.

“I bet it was during that music video for Brian, right?” their stylist pitched in the idea.

The younger members immediately grumbled together, trying to forget that ever happened.

“I know In the Heights probably isn’t your first kiss, but you were really into it. I remember how much my heart was beating when I watched backstage,” another staff said.

All eyes immediately glared at Wonshik who was the only one who watched the musical in person and from Wonshik’s displeased expression, they knew they were right not to have watched that musical. Because it wasn’t just a kiss, but it was a pretty deep one…

“Well?” the staffs all waited curiously for an answer while the other members were on the verge of blocking their eyes.

“My first kiss was…” Hakyeon said hesitantly.

The members gulped nervously.

“Wasn’t it during his elementary school with the teacher he had a crush on?” Hongbin asked s just by looking at the others as if they were telepathic.

“No. It’s got to be one of his popular high school days. He was surrounded all the time by girls,” Jaehwan commented as well.

“Com’on, it can’t be that late. I’m sure his first kiss was with his m-,” Wonshik tried to say.

“Shush. Don’t say it’s his mom because that doesn’t count, Kim Wonshik,” Taekwoon glared at the younger for being ignorant.

“Maybe it’s during one of his dramas?” Hyuk shrugged.

Hakyeon looked at s looking at each other while mouthing out words as if no one could hear and cracked a smile.

“You guys are all wrong,” he told them.

“Huh? What?” Taekwoon and the others looked at one another in confusion. Did Hakyeon hear their telepathic conversation?

“My first kiss was –“

Knock. Knock.

“VIXX, you’re up next,” the music show producer came just in time.

“Okay. We’re coming!” Hakyeon replies and got out of his seat. “Com’on, let’s go.”

And off the leader went without revealing who his first kiss was and when or with who.

But maybe it’s for the better because the members really didn’t want to know despite how curious they were… the words of ‘Hakyeon’s first kiss’ became a taboo since that day.