[AllN] Might Not Be So Bad After All

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Might Not Be So Bad After All"

 

 

Hakyeon laid in his bed and stared at the ceiling. He just came back from the hospital and he was already back to being nursed. 

He honestly thought he was able to withstand the heat today, just as he did all other summers but this time, he was proven wrong. After a dancing for a few minutes to their opening song and then spinning around for Love Me Do, he felt nauseous and light headed. Before he knew it, he had lost his balance and fell onto the ground. He tried to get back up and be the professional performer that he is, but he couldn't. Everything around him was spinning uncontrollably that he couldn't even make sense of what was real or not. All he knew was that before he could recollect his mind, he was already back in Seoul.

He felt sorry that he had to leave midway through their performance and he could tell that he had frightened both his fans and s. Who would've thought that the leader made of steel would be the first to be defeated by the heat.

He wrote a messaged and posted it onto his social media, apologizing for what had happened. Of course, his beloved fans all told him that he shouldn't have the need to apologize but Hakyeon is responsible, he's a professional and he had to do what he believes to be right. 

After a long day of resting at home and drowning into their AC, he felt a lot better. Except he felt something missing. There wasn't anyone at home except for himself since the others were still in Gyeongju. He was rather bored that no one was there to accompany him and the dorms were completely silent except for the running air conditioner. 

He laid flat on his stomach in his favorite couch and started to read in order to past the time. But the strange awkward silence had made the reading much more difficult than he had imagined. He kept picturing Jaehwan and Hyuk laughing with one another. Wonshik and Taekwoon would be blasting in their own music while Hongbin would be playing games on his phone. 

Maybe I should find a noisier hobby? Hakyeon thought. 

He the TV and watched an episode of a random drama on it. It turned out boring. 

He switched to a movie but it was just the same.

So, he got up from his spot and started to play some music. The moment the music , his body started to react. He started to bounce a bit to the tunes and his legs didn't know how to stay in one spot. 

Noisy or not, music and dancing was fun for Hakyeon.

He freestyled to a few songs, practiced their own songs and the practiced some more.

Since he failed to perform Love Me Do properly this afternoon, he decided to rehearse the dance just once more. He twirled and twirled but accidently tripped on his own legs, causing a huge thud inside of the apartment.

"HYUNG!" 

Suddenly the five members rushed through the doors as they heard the loud noise outside to see what was going on. To their horror though, Hakyeon was lying on the wooden floor. They rushed up to their leader in worries and tried to help Hakyeon back up.

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Jaehwan asked in worries. 

"Are you still feeling sick? Should we take you to the hospital?" Wonshik asked right after.

"If you're still unwell, we can cancel the schedules for you until you're better," Taekwoon told him.

"Yeah, let's do that." Hongbin agreed. 

"Do you need some water? Are you feeling hot? Do you need something cold to eat or drink?" Hyuk bombarded Hakyeon with choices.

As he saw the members becoming worrywarts one by one, he couldn't help but chuckle in happiness.

"I'm fine. You guys are overworrying," Hakyeon said.

"But you're not. Manager-hyung told us you had a major heatstroke or something!" Jaehwan exaggerated.

"It's just a normal one."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Then what was that loud noise just now?" Taekwoon asked.

"I tripped. That's all," Hakyeon said.

"Tripped?!" The members all said at the same time.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Let me see," Wonshik started to frantically inspect Hakyeon for injuries.

"I'm fine. I just tripped on my own legs while practicing," Hakyeon laughed at how silly the rapper looked. 

"Practicing for what?" Hongbin asked.

"Well, I got bored being at home alone so I thought I'd practice our dances a bit."

"Ya! Are you crazy?!" Taekwoon suddenly raised his voice at Hakyeon which made the leader jolt in surprise. "You're sick and you're still practicing?"

"It's just a little. A little shouldn't hurt," Hakyeon felt so small in front of the vocalist that he didn't know what to do except to accept the scolding.

"But you're sick hyung. You need rest," Jaehwan tried to reason with him.

"Can't I just practice a little?" Hakyeon pleaded.

"No!" Both Hyuk and Hongbin said at the same time with their finger gesturing to the leader that he was forbidden to practice until he was better.

"Aww~ but it's so boring at home and resting. Plus, I'm all better already. So can't I just a bit?" Hakyeon whined cutely hoping that the members would let him do as he pleases.

The five of them grew quiet and looked at another as if they were discussing what to do with their leader. 

"Were you really that bored?" Taekwoon asked.

"Uh huh," Hakyeon nodded.

"Then let's play some games and watch some movies together," Jaehwan suggested.

"Yeah! We'll keep you occupied for the rest of the night until you get tired of us," Hyuk laughed.

"Plus, we already got you some snacks at the convenient store on our way back. Thought you might like them," Wonshik went to grab the grocery bag and gave it to Hakyeon.

"Oh?" Hakyeon got really excited that he was getting a treat. 

He opened the bag without hesitation and grabbed some chips, candy, pop and more from inside the bag. They were all his favorites too! And the very bottom, he found a few strawberry flavored ice cream.

"For me?" Hakyeon gleamed in delight as he saw them.

"Yup! Taekwoon-hyung bought them," Hyuk said.

"Just to let you know, it wasn't me that ate your ice cream before," Taekwoon averted his gaze which made everyone laughed really hard.

Hakyeon was happy how honest s were at times like this. True they can be quite hard to pull in since they weren't as affectionate as Hakyeon is, but deep down, each of them were good kids. All of them cared a lot about Hakyeon more so than they appear to on camera. To outsiders, they would think that the members could care less whether or not Hakyeon got hurt or sick but Hakyeon knows for a fact that s were like his guardians, helping him whenever he needed it. Being sick wasn't so bad since he got a bit closer to s once more.

 

 

A/N: Btw, if you guys have any requests/suggestions/ideas for this one shot, please leave me a comment. I won't promise that I will actually write it but if I do use it/write your ideas, I'll definitely give you the credit :)) Maybe with all you wonderful people's help, this one shot series of AllN would reach 100 chapters in no time!