[AllN] His Personal Santas

AllN Oneshot Dump

" His Personal Santas "

 

 

Hakyeon is usually the one that gives because he's never wanted anything badly enough to take. He's been very busy throughout the year and as much as he loved s, he loves his family just as much.  He seldom gets to see them nowadays because of his busy overseas schedule.  He texts his parents from time to time because he misses them but it's different compared to actually being able to spend the holidays with his family in person.  

His family is quite big though. Just from nieces and nephews alone, Hakyeon was busy all week at his hometown since the kids loved to play with him.  Every time he goes back home, he thinks about how quickly they've grown up and he felt a bit sad deep down inside.  

"I'll be back in a few days," he told the kids as he got on the bus, ready to head back to Seoul for a few days. 

"Don't go!!" They all cried at once as they saw him off. 

"I'll be back, don't worry, " he held them tightly while trying to wipe their tears away.  The kids were too attached to him at times that even Hakyeon felt torn apart each time he has to separate from them.  

After a little struggle, Hakyeon finally made it on the bus. He had to go back to Seoul for a few days due to the year-end shows.  So, he had to go back to rehearse with the family he has back in Seoul as well.  

I wonder if they liked my present, Hakyeon thought as he watched the night scenery pass by on the bus.  

Before Hakyeon left for Changwon, he made some candles and wrote a few cards for s. They're not just any members of the same group but they're like his second family.  Hakyeon really didn't have time to prepare them all individual gifts so he thought about just giving them something he's good at making and is actually usable.  But then he thought about it again, was it too short and sloppy? What if s doesn't like it?  

Unlike his nieces and nephews who are all open about their love for their beloved uncle, the younger members of VIXX were all very hard to please. 

Sometimes, Hakyeon feels like no matter what he does, he can never make them happy.  

He let out a sigh and fell asleep until he made it back to Seoul on the night bus.  

Beep. Beep. Beep. Click. 

Pulling his small luggage inside with caution, he finally returned to the dorms late at night.  He knew the members must have been really busy lately so he didn't want to disturb their sleep at all. If he accidentally woke them up, who knows what would happen to him.  

He let out a depressing sigh.  

Carefully, he made it through the hallway and back into his room. He settled his luggage down on the floor without taking anything out since there was no point in doing so. He had to go back home after the Gayo Daejun anyways. So he flopped right onto his bed without a second thought.  

But just as he did, he felt his back hit something on his bed.  

"Ow?" Hakyeon was taken in by surprise and unveiled his bedsheets to see what was hidden on his bed.  "Huh?"

It was a simple kraft board box.  

What's this? ​​​​​​he wonders as he inspected the box in caution. As soon as he opened it though, he saw small slips of paper stacked neatly inside. He took it out and as soon as he did, the entire thing turned out to be a long endless slips of paper attached to each other. 

"Coupons?" Hakyeon was very confused. Did s give him this? 

The first coupon was for a cup of free coffee, the next one was a game voucher, then an invitation to some sort of art gallery, a price off coupon at a bookstore and then another to a barbeque restaurant. Hakyeon bursted out laughing immediately since it was obvious to him who could be the culprits to these ambiguous coupons as a gift. But he didn't dislike it. In fact, he'll definitely put them to good use. 

Just as he flipped to the sixth one, a wide grin appeared on his face. 

"Hyogi-for-a-day," he read aloud. 

Hakyeon laughed as he read the small text on the coupon. It was spending a day with Hyuk and having no conditions either. The younger might regret that as Hakyeon already knows how he'll be bugging the youngest with that single coupon. After Hyuk's was the other four members.

Hongbin was 'the Hanzo master' for a day, be honored!

Wonshik was 'Wonshik-for-a-day with Ongdeongie as a bonus. 2 in 1 deal' it said.

Jaehwan's coupon was filled with vitamins and laughter, 'never fear, cutie Ken is here!'

Taekwoon was also just as adorable as the youngers' were though. 'A day with your lifelong friend'. 

Hakyeon couldn't stop smiling as he read each of the coupons. It was the first time he's received something so precious and handmade from s. Usually, he's the one who did all the handmade gifts for s and friends. This was a first. 

But just when he thought that that was the end of the coupons, there was one more attached at the end.

"Reuse all coupons for a lifetime."

That's when Hakyeon felt a warm tingle in his heart, almost wanting to cry because he was so touched by s' gift. 

"Gosh, why can't they give me a warning when they're going to do something like this?" He asked himself as he tried to wipe away the happy tears. "How do they expect me to return to Changwon after receiving something like this?"

s can be very hard to approach at times. They're just like the kids back in Changwon but even harder to get close to. Each one of them took Hakyeon a long time until they eventually learned to open up to the older. But Hakyeon had no regrets and giving up was never a part of his dictionary. His persistence eventually helped form VIXX with five other very precious people in his life. However, even if Hakyeon knows their hearts well, he sometimes wish they were as expressive to Hakyeon as Hakyeon have always been to them. 

It can get a bit hard to handle at times when Hakyeon thinks that his love for s are only one-sided. But now, Hakyeon knows exactly how to deal with each one of them and he's learned to give them room when they needed it. He wanted to love s but respect them at the same time. Sure, it can get lonely sometimes but Hakyeon knows very well how kind s really are.  

What should I do tomorrow when I see them? Gosh, giving me something so precious when I didn't even do much for them this year...  Hakyeon said as he reflected on how busy he's been throughout the year to really take care of s. And after receiving this kind of gift, he wants to shower them even more with love and affection.  

He hugged the stacks of coupons tightly at his chest with happiness, thinking about how to use each one of them without wasting the boys' efforts, even if he's got a lifetime supply of reusing these coupons.  

But then he noticed something written at the bottom of the box.  

'We love you Hakyeon-hyung but please, don't abuse these coupons...'