[AllN] VIXX News! (60th Chapter Edition)

AllN Oneshot Dump

"VIXX News and the Future of this Series?"

(Discretion: The following has nothing to do with VIXX's normal life but is just full of stupidity from me and possibly from them. Mostly dialogues and breaking that fourth wall. Enjoy my stupidity for what it is~)

 

 

Five out of six members of the South Korean boy group, VIXX, gathered together at the dining table. Today was an important day and they had to discuss a rather important matter. A matter that had a lot to do with them and their beloved leader.

"Where's Hakyeon-hyung?" Jaehwan asked.

"Our manager is distracting him back at Jellyfish. He won't be back for awhile," Wonshik told the older.

 "So, can we get straight down to business then?" Hongbin asked in a serious tone.

The rest nodded.

"As you know, this fanfic series is now on it's 60th chapter and I'm sure that we are all wondering about the exact same thing. Who did Hakyeon-hyung get paired up with the most in the past 59 chapters?"

There was a moment of silence, as all wanted to be the top one. 

"If we look at how the series began, I'd say we were all quite even?" Jaehwan tilted his head since he wasn't quite sure. "I mean, we all had a chapter to ourselves in the beginning right?"

"Yeah but only up until chapter ten or something," Hyuk finally spoke. "Then the author started to write about pairings whenever she felt like it."

"You're the one to complain," Taekwoon glared at the youngest. "You had three chapters out of those ten with Hakyeon. It's not fair. I think she favored you the most amongst all of us. Just because you're the youngest."

"Ugh, just like how Hakyeon-hyung always pampered you because you're the youngest," Hongbin glared at Hyuk as well.

"Hey! I didn't ask her to okay? Don't look at me like that!" Hyuk felt rather accused. "Anyways, if anything, you had a lot of chapters to yourself with Hakyeon-hyung too! Especially if you include the OT3 chapters and stuf," the younger glared back at Hongbin. 

"OT3 don't count and why did I have to share the same chapter as Kim Wonshik? He doesn't even think of me as his friend. Remember back when we had that Milky Way fanmeeting in Japan and he said that he didn't have any friends even though he was the first person that came to mind when they asked me that question?" Hongbin said loudly enough for the rapper to hear.

"I apologized already for that didn't I? Plus, I said you were my soulmate afterwards. Why are you still holding a grudge against me on that?" Wonshik spoke up for himself.

"Friend? Then why'd you ditch me in the jungle all by myself while you went to have fun with your hiphop friends in Australia, huh?"

The two same-aged friends kept arguing back and forth. 

"At least you guys got some chapters to yourself... I didn't even get many in the beginning... not until the mid 10's or so... I didn't even get a chapter to myself from chapter 30 to 40..." the happy Jaehwan suddenly grew dark and gloomy as he mumbled creepily next to the other members.

"Cheer up would you? You don't have any rights to complain," Taekwoon said. "Don't think we didn't know that you changed your contact name on Hakyeon's phone, Lee Jaehwan."

Jaehwan averted his gaze as he pretended not to know what the older was referring to. 

"Also, you are in no position to talk about sharing Hakyeon with Kim Wonshik," Taekwoon directed his comment at Hongbin this time. "I had to share three full chapters with him about Hakyeon! He even got jealous about Hakyeon hugging me behind his back in one of those chapters!" 

"Don't even get me started on this, hyung. You're always acting quiet and innocent just so you could have Hakyeon-hyung to yourself," Wonshik began to bicker with his duet member this time. 

"The two of you shut up!" Hyuk lashed out. "You two get the most out of Hakyeon-hyung throughout this series. It's not fair! I wanted some too!"

"Yeah! Same here! Why'd I get all the boring ones?" Jaehwan complained as well. "Also, why isn't HaKen more popular huh? Haven't people seen Hakyeon-hyung wrapping his arms all around me and stuff lately? We're totally a thing and we all know Hakyeon-hyung likes me the most."

"Wait, what do you mean he likes you the most? You forgot that Hakyeon-hyung dotes on me and thinks I'm the cutest in the group," Hyuk begged to differ.

"You? Cute? Try another ten years," Jaehwan putted on a cute pout to prove the younger otherwise.

"Wait, wait, you two really shouldn't fight like this," Wonshik said. "If anyone has to be displeased about the pairing distributions of these chapters, it should be me. Sure, I got a few OT3 chapters but that's because I had to share Hakyeon-hyung with either Taekwoon-hyung or Kong. If you guys look at the statistics itself, I have one of the least chapters alone with Hakyeon-hyung."

"Same chapters as me... and at least you get some OT3 chapters... I only got one and that was not a fair one either because eventually, everyone was trying to fight for Hakyeon-hyung in the end with me when we were having a rematch on jenga," Jaehwan sulked.

"At least you got to switch bodies with Hakyeon-hyung... you saw what you shouldn't have!" Hongbin pointed his finger at the older. "I... despite knowing Hakyeon-hyung the longest... I keep getting all the boring chapters that people don't even care about. I demand more chapters with Hakyeon-hyung!" 

"Shush you. At least you have that series right now only about you and Hakyeonie," Taekwoon said as he pointed at the NBin series.

"So? Wonshik has a series right now with Hakyeon-hyung too."

"But I haven't even met Hakyeon-hyung yet..." Wonshik grew gloomy as he thought about how tragic the beginning of that other series is being.

"Also, you appeared in that series too hyung," Hongbin said to Taekwoon again. "Plus, you had three whole series with Hakyeon-hyung! That's way more than enough if you ask me."

The younger members all agree at once.

"Yeah... and I only got like five chapters for me and Hakyeon-hyung's series," Hyuk gave a deadly glare to the author...

"I don't even have one yet...." Jaehwan found himself in the corner and scribbling circles on the floor in disappointment.

The others found themselves pitying the cute main vocalist for a minute. 

"Look, I may have had a trilogy with Hakyeon but I would have had the least amounts of chapters with Hakyeon in this one shot series," Taekwoon said.

"Huh?"

"The only reason why I got the same amount of chapters as Hyogi is because of that three-parter. I would've had the least amongst all of you."

"Yeah, you mean you got another three-parter," Hongbin was not going to let Taekwoon get away so easily. "I think that was way more than enough."

"Plus, whenever a NEO part was released, it'd get the most views amongst all of us..." Hyuk said as he looked through the statistics. 

"Anyways, I don't think you should say too much. You'll only make us loathe you more, hyung," Jaehwan warned the older vocalist.

"So, in the end, there was more AllN chapters overall?" Wonshik asked.

"It seems like it. I mean this series is called 'AllN' for a reason right?" Hongbin asked back.

"I guess... but why do we always sound so stupid in them? Well, at least most of them anyways."

"Because we're stupid and argue like kids whenever it comes to Hakyeon-hyung," Hyuk sighed as he admits defeat. 

The rest sighed since it was the truth. 

"So, what now?" Wonshik asked as he tried to close the discussion. 

"You mean, what's next?" Taekwoon asked.

"I guess?"

"Wait for the 100th chapter maybe?" Hongbin said.

"Will this series get that far though?" Jaehwan tilted his head.

"I don't know. Maybe?"

"I wonder how much the statistics will change when this series get to a hundre chapters..." Hyuk asked.

Everyone shrugged. 

"All I know is I demand more chapters with Hakyeon-hyung," Wonshik said.

"Same here," Jaehwan sided with the rapper since the two had the least amount of chapters with Hakyeon along, excluding the OT3 chapters and the AllN ones.

"I only wish that Hyogi doesn't get anymore chapters with Hakyeon," Taekwoon said instead. 

"I wish the author forgets about Taekwoon-hyung forever and doesn't write about him with Hakyeon-hyung at all," Hyuk stuck his tongue out to tease the older. 

"I don't care about any of that. All I care about is getting more chapters with Hakyeon-hyung," Hongbin said honestly.

"Wait! That's not fair, I want more of those with Hakyeon-hyung!" Jaehwan argued.

"Why would Hakyeon-hyung want any of that with you?" Wonshik asked.

"Shush Kim Wonshik. You're just Kim Wonshik," Jaehwan hushed the younger.

"That's mean hyung! And here I thought you'd be on my side or something..." the rapper pretended to be sad about it.

"I hope that I get a ten part one shot with Hakyeon..." Taekwoon mumbled on the side.

"As if a trilogy and a three part one shot wasn't already enough?! Stop being greedy hyung," Hongbin warned.

The five of them continued to argue about the future of this oneshot series without realizing that their entire conversation was overhead by a certain protagonist of the series.

He's been sitting at the entrance for quite sometime since the younger ones started to argue and all he could think about was...

Don't I get a say in any of this? Hakyeon thought.

And the only thing this author can say is, "nope, you don't :D"

 

 

A/N: Everything was based off of the following chart:

P.S. I have no regrets writing this chapter xD