Reward

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Be Ma Girl – TEEN TOP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2rTrHBsZA0

 

~●♥●~

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!! WE’RE GOING TO JEJU ISLAND!!” Sungyeol cheered when they were inside the van on their way back to the hotel.

“WE’RE STAYING THERE FOR ONE FREAKING WEEK!!” Hoya joined him and began to dance randomly at the back of the van.

 

After INFINITE’s concert, their CEO was so proud of them and thought of a reward in return for the hard work that the group has done over the past years. Mr. Lee gave them a one week vacation to Jeju Island.

 

Woohyun remember something, “Hyowan Hyung, don’t forget what CEOnim said we are free to do whatever we want once we’re in Jeju Island.”

“Yeah, we’re free. You can’t say ‘no’ to us,” Sungyeol sat up straight and pointed at his manager.

 

Hyowan tried hard not to smile and didn’t answer.

 

Sunggyu poked his manager’s side before he made a left, “Hyung, you have to keep your promise.”

“I don’t think that’s possible, boys,” Hyowan said as he focused on the road.

“But Mr. Lee said it a while ago: we’re free to do whatever we want. If you dare to say ‘no’, we’ll immediately call him and tell him you’re holding us captive!” Sungyeol argued. The other members began to rant in as well.

 

“Shut it! Shut it!” Sunggyu told s as he placed a finger in front of his lips to shut them up.

He then turned to face his manager, “Come on, hyung. Don’t be a party pooper. You know us well; we won’t do anything foolish so just let us have fun.” Their manager remained silent.

 

Sunggyu raised his pinky, “Just promise it.”

“Come on, hyung!” the others encouraged. Finally, Manager Hyowan gave in.

“Fine. Fine,” he agreed and laced his pinky on Sunggyu’s. “ALRIGHT, CALL!” Sunggyu clapped his hands and everyone cheered.

 

“JEJU ISLAND, INFINITE’S GOING TO INVADE YOU!” they shouted altogether.

 

~●♥●~