Possibly A Perfect Pair

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Loving U – SISTAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvctbUsbCsc

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung and INFINITE were already polishing the dance that they have created for the dance battle that the group will be participating in. Since everyone contributed in the formation of the choreography, it was easier to get the boys dancing.

 

It was break time when HaRin and Joongjin visited MinYoung at work. HaRin and MinYoung were conversing when Hoya approached the girls.

 

“Hey,” Hoya greeted.

“Hey,” MinYoung greeted. She looked at her friend who was shyly smiling at Hoya.

 

MinYoung slyly took a step back, “I’ll leave you guys~” She left the pair and went to Sunggyu who was playing with his phone.

 

“So,” HaRin puffed her cheeks.

Hoya laughed at her cuteness, “Do I make you feel uncomfortable?”

“Oh, no,” HaRin shook her head, “I’m sorry. I’m just not used to this,” she said as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

“It’s okay,” Hoya smiled cheekily. “I’m excited to see your play. I’m sure you’ll do well.”

 

HaRin blushed. Hoya found her so cute that he had to pinch her cheeks.

 

“Aigoomonina!!” he sort of squealed. HaRin stared at him for a while before bursting into laughter.

 

-

-

-

 

“They look so good together,” MinYoung spoke. However, Sunggyu showed no sign of interest at what she has said as he was too focused on playing on his phone.

“Oppa,” she nudged him.

Sunggyu pressed pause, “Hmm?”

“Hoya oppa and HaRin dongsaeng look good together, right?” MinYoung asked. Sunggyu looked across the room and found HaRin and Hoya conversing comfortable; HaRin’s cheeks were giving off a slight color of pink.

 

“Mm hmm,” Sunggyu went back to playing. MinYoung scowled.

“That’s all you can say?” she asked.

“Uhh.. We look good together, too,” he told her without looking up from his phone.

 

Annoyed, MinYoung took Sunggyu’s phone from him.

 

“Yah!”

 

“What are you playing?” she asked as she stretched her arms away from Sunggyu.

“Give me that!” Sunggyu tried to reach for his phone but MinYoung was pushing him. They were almost lying on the floor.

 

“No!” MinYoung acted quickly and stood up. Sunggyu followed and ran after MinYoung. Since the room was not big enough to run around, it was easy for Sunggyu to pull MinYoung. He had one arm around her waist while he stretched his other arm to reach for his phone but she just won’t give in.

 

“I ask for your opinion and you just gave me a plain answer~” MinYoung complained.

Sunggyu grunted, “I was busy playing with my phone! Now give it back!!”

MinYoung was now laughing, “NO!!”

 

They didn’t know that they were being watched by their friends. They all had smiles plastered on their faces as they find the both of them to be a perfect pair. HaRin shifted her eyes away from the center of attention and was drawn to Joongjin who was already looking at her.

 

“This is a different ‘MinYoung’ that we’re seeing,” Joongjin thought, trying to send a message at HaRin through telepathy.

HaRin slightly nodded and raised an eyebrow, “I know.”

 

“If these two would just stop being fools, they’re possibly a perfect match,” they all thought.

 

Sungyeol looked around and found that everyone was watching MinYoung and Sunggyu struggle over the phone and laugh.

 

“They practically already are,” he thought.

 

~●♥●~