Nothing

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

잡았어 (Break Ver.) – NS YoonJi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP_FlarnVYA

 

~●♥●~

 

The dark sky began to slowly brighten as the moon goes down while the sun goes up. It was another day, a new day to start living.

 

The sun slowly crawls up and positions itself above the sky while clouds cleared to give way to the sun’s brightness. Its bright rays peak between the curtains of MinYoung’s hotel room, hitting Sunggyu softly on the face.

 

“Hmm~” Sunggyu softly groaned.

 

Once she heard him, MinYoung came out of the bathroom dressed to go out. Sunggyu turned to away from the sun’s rays to continue his sleep. However, MinYoung needs him out of her room immediately.

 

“Time to wake up Sunggyu-ssi~” MinYoung grunted as she opened the curtains, letting the sun shine through the huge windows.

 

“Wha--?” he sat up immediately once he heard a girl’s voice. “Ow!” he held his head.

 

Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes and saw MinYoung at the end of the bed with arms crossed, dressed in a hanging shirt that showed a small portion of her well-toned stomach and shorts.

 

“What are you doing here in our room? Where are Hoya, Sungyeol and L?” he asked her.

MinYoung laughed, “I think you’re mistake Sunggyu-ssi. You’re in my hotel room. I kept on asking you where you’re checked in but you were too drunk to answer me so I brought you here instead.”

 

Sunggyu’s eyes widened in shock; he was surprised that he didn’t go back to their hotel last night. He checked himself and found that he was shirtless and had his boxer shorts on beneath the thick covers. He faced MinYoung in fright.

 

“Did… something… happened last night?” he carefully asked MinYoung. She shook her head with a huge grin on her face.

 

“How come I’m only on my boxers?” he asked as he hugged the thick cover to his chest, embarrassed of his current state.

“Apparently, you were too drunk last night that you feel hot. I was going to get you an ice cold water and tea to cool you down and at least make you less drunk but when I got back, you were already on my bed with only your boxers on,” she explained.

 

“So we didn’t sleep together?” he asked again.

 

MinYoung shook her head, “I slept by the couch,” she pointed at couch that was near the balcony door.

 

Sunggyu shook his head in embarrassment, “I’m so sorry,” he apologized.

“It’s alright,” she smiled at him as she turned around to leave the room. “I’m going to get you some tea. By the way, your friends kept on calling you last night so I answered one call and told them you’re safe.”

 

“Thanks,” Sunggyu softly smiled.

“You’re welcome. You should get dressed,” MinYoung said before leaving the room.

 

“Way to go, Sunggyu. You just made a fool out of yourself. MinYoung may be thinking that you were hitting up on her. Wait… we kissed last night! And we barely knew each other!”

 

While Sunggyu reprimanded himself, he dressed up to his last night’s clothes and freshened up by the bathroom. When he got out, he found MinYoung talking someone on the phone. He saw the teacup on the night stand and slowly approached towards it as he badly needs one to get rid of his hangover.

 

“Alright, I’ll see you downstairs,” MinYoung said before she hung up. She turned around and saw Sunggyu sitting by the bed, drinking some tea.

 

“Feeling any better?” she asked him.

“Much better,” he nodded.

 

“Listen, I have to leave soon so I think we should head out together. I’m meeting someone by the lobby and I think your friends might be worried sick about you by now,” MinYoung told Sunggyu as she placed her sunglasses above her head.

 

“Sure,” Sunggyu agreed, sipping the last drop of his tea. “Hey.”

 

MinYoung was held back by Sunggyu, “I’m so sorry about last night. I just didn’t know what came over me but I hope you’re not thinking that I’m a weird person kissing people randomly at a club and sleeping in their hotel rooms. I had no intentions of taking any advantage on you.”

“It’s fine,” she assured him.

 

“I approached you last night ‘cause I find you really attractive, MinYoung-ssi,” he scratched the back of his head. MinYoung softly smiled as he pried his other hand away from her arm.

“Whatever happened at Club New Wave last night stays at Club New Wave,” she told him before opening the bedroom door and leaving the room.

 

“What was that?” Sunggyu was confused. He rushed out to catch up with MinYoung.

 

~●♥●~