Escape With Us

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

예쁜게 다니 살찐고양이

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enn9tUWRz7c

~●♥●~

 

After filming their latest music video, INFINITE was given a three days break. On the first day, everyone stayed at home and slept. They didn’t feel like doing anything and they needed to regain some strength before their comeback stage. Even their managers stayed at home and slept.

 

The next morning, Sungjong was the first one to wake up. He came out of his room with a disheveled hair and sleepy eyes. Seeing no one was awake aside from him, Sungjong lounged around the living room for a while. He grabbed a teddy bear that was given to them by one of their fans.

 

Soon, Woohyun comes out of his room with the same look as Sungjong. He spots his dongsaeng by the couch. Woohyun looks around and found that the maknae was the only one awake.

 

“Good morning, hyung,” Sungjong greeted Woohyun softly. Woohyun idly walked over to Sungjong and lay on the couch, making Sungjong’s thigh a pillow.

“Good morning~ did you sleep well?”

Sungjong nodded.

 

Sunggyu was the next person to wake-up and spotted Woohyun and Sungjong getting cozy by the couch. He frowned, “Woohyun-ah, are you having an affair behind my back?”

“You were the one who had an affair first, hyung,” Woohyun mumbled.

 

“Who’s having an affair with whom?” Sungyeol came out of the room that he shares with L and Dongwoo.

Woohyun immediately points at Sunggyu, “Hyung’s having an affair behind my back. He’s choosing MinYoungie over me.” Sunggyu dismissed him as he went to the kitchen to get himself some water.

 

Sungyeol sat on the floor, close to where Sungjong and Woohyun lounged. Hoya then came out of his room with a hoodie over his head and he wore his glasses. He silently walked towards the couch and sat beside Sungyeol on the floor. Sunggyu came out the kitchen and went to the small group. He tapped Woohyun’s leg to make room for him. They all sat there in silence.

 

“Do you guys want to do something fun today?” Sungyeol suddenly asked. Everyone’s eyes turned to focus on him.

 

“Are we going to run away again today?” Sungjong immediately asked.

Hoya looked at the maknae, “We will if we have to.” Sungjong’s head fell back.

“Our old habit of running away never changed,” Woohyun grumbled.

 

“Old habits die hard,” Sunggyu mumbled as he stared blankly ahead of him.

 

“Shouldn’t we wake up Dongwoo and L hyung?” Sungjong asked the older ones.

Sungyeol looked at Hoya, “Are manager hyungdeul here?” he mouthed. Hoya shrugged his shoulders.

 

Sungyeol stood up and pushed Hoya to go with him. They stood both walked over to the room where their managers slept. When they peeked inside, it was dark as the curtains were drawn together and the air condition was on. Slowly and carefully, they closed the door.

 

“They’re asleep~” Sungyeol whispered as he tip-toed back to his friends.

“Let’s wake-up Dongwoo hyung and Myungsoo,” Woohyun stood up and everyone followed him.

 

They carefully entered the room while Sungjong silently closed the door and locked it.

 

“These guys are the hardest ones to wake up,” Sungyeol complained as he stood in between the two males’ beds, his hands on his waist as he tried to think of a way to wake the two of them up.

 

“Dongwoo hyung, wake-up.”

 

“Myungsoo-yah~ wake-up. It’s already morning.”

 

They tried to wake the two boys up but none responded. Sungjong was vigorously shaking Dongwoo but he just wouldn’t budge. L on the other hand began to stir in his sleep. He slightly opened his eyes and saw his hyungdeul huddled over to his side. He ignored them by closing his eyes and going back to sleep.

 

“Aish, this kid~” Sunggyu muttered as he started to wake him up with the help of Woohyun. Dongwoo began to move and rolled on his stomach but he was still snoring.

 

“These people are impossible to wake-up. Let’s just leave them,” Sungjong sat on Dongwoo’s bed and gave up.

 

“No, wait. Sit on them. They’ll wake-up,” Sungyeol told them. Sungjong innocently followed Sungyeol’s words and he sat on Dongwoo’s back.

 

Sungyeol began to count in his mind, “3. 2. 1.”

 

“GET OFF OF ME!!” Dongwoo’s scream was muffled by his pillow.

“What’s that, hyung?” Sungjong asked, teasing his hyung.

 

“I’ll get up! I’ll get up!” Dongwoo said as he waved his arms. Sungjong obediently got off of his hyung’s back. Dongwoo sat up, his face was red.

 

“Now what are we going to do with this punk right here?” Woohyun asked as he pointed at L.

“I’ll get some ice. Let’s see if he won’t still get up,” Hoya was about to get out of the room but L immediately jolted up.

 

“I’m up! I’m up!”

 

“Alright, now that everyone’s up. Let’s prepare to have some fun,” Sungyeol rubbed his hands in excitement. He huddled his friends around and they began to lay out a plan.

 

-

-

-

 

After planning out a fun-filled day for them, they went out of the room and got themselves some breakfast. After eating, one by one, they got dressed and prepared to go out. It was already nine in the morning but none of the managers were up.

 

“Are we all set?” Sungyeol asked as he stood by the door. Sungjong on the other hand was on the floor writing something.

 

“We’re going out for a while, hyungdeul. Have a good rest,” Hoya read the maknae’s writing.

“Let’s go Sungjong-ah,” Woohyun pulled Sungjong up and they left the note on the floor. Silently, they closed the door while some of them were already waiting by the elevator.

 

“Let’s call MinYoungie!” Woohyun suggested, lightly jumping inside the elevator.

“Right, let’s call her! It’ll be like thanking her for her hard work,” Dongwoo agreed. Eventually everyone agreed and they all stared at Sunggyu.

 

“What?” he asked.

“Call her!”

“Why should I always be the one calling her?! She might think that I always want to be with her,” Sunggyu complained.

 

“Isn’t that what she’s supposed to be thinking?!” Sungyeol argued.

 

The elevator dinged and they went out and piled by the exit. Sunggyu had no other choice and dialed MinYoung’s number. After a couple of rings, MinYoung finally picked up. They began to walk slowly while Sunggyu was on the phone with her.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Oppa? You called?” MinYoung asked, curious why he suddenly called.

“Yeah. The members and I are going out. We’re wondering if maybe you’d want to come with us,” he told her. The other end fell silent. “That is if you’re not busy or anything,” he immediately added.

 

“Sure.”

“Really?” Sunggyu began to feel excited.

“Ask her if she’s with HaRin-ssi!” Hoya put his hands on Sunggyu’s shoulder and excitedly jumped.

 

“You can bring your friends with you if that makes you comfortable,” he offered.

“I’d want to but they’re at rehearsals right now. They’re days away from performing,” she said with a hint of disappointment.

 

“They’re not home,” Sunggyu mouthed at his friends. “We’re on our way there. We’ll meet you in ten minutes.”

 

“Woohyun-ah?!”

 

The boys searched for the owner of the voice who called Woohyun. Sungjong looked up back at where they lived and saw one of their managers by their window.

 

“Uh oh,” the maknae mumbled. Everyone followed his gaze and saw their manager. They slowly started to run away.

 

“MinYoung-ah! Make that five minutes! Get out of your house now!” They shouted altogether as they ran away. Sunggyu then hang up to catch up with the others.

 

MinYoung stared at her phone and blinked at it. She then turned off the television and got off the couch to grab her bag. She put on her sneakers by the door and waited outside. Exactly five minutes, MinYoung spotted seven figures running from a far. She squinted her eyes and saw that INFINITE was running towards her.

 

“Hi, oppadeul~ WOAH!”

 

Sunggyu grabbed her hand and they continued to run away. “What’s going on?!” she asked.

“You’re escaping with us!” Dongwoo shouted back.

 

“We’ll explain later. Just hold on!” Sunggyu told her.

 

-

-

-

 

“Where did they say they went?” Manager Jungryul asked as he lay flat on his bed.

 

Manager Gonam scratched his head, “They won’t tell me.”

 

“It’s the day off. Let them be,” Manager Hyowan told them as he went back to a deep slumber.

 

“They’re with MinYoung,” Manager Gonam informed them.

“Oh she’ll be taken care of,” Manager Jungryul said.

Manager Gonam tilted his head, “Wouldn’t it be the other way around?”

 

~●♥●~