Merciless Minyoung

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Don’t Hate Me – Epik High

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JixCqOFCog

~●♥●~

 

“Let’s take a break from here,” MinYoung stopped the player.

 

All seven bodies fell on the floor once they heard the music stop. They grunted and complained after a hard workout train. Pitying at the sight, MinYoung took the plastic that the manager’s left and gave each member a bottle of water.

 

“Drink up; you’ll need it,” MinYoung told them.

Dongwoo cried, “I think I might die~” MinYoung laughed at them.

 

“You guys are overreacting; that was just some basic stuff,” MinYoung told them as she sat on the floor, her back facing the mirror.

“That was still basic?!” they immediately sat up, thinking that she was bluffing.

 

“It’s still basic. Our intense workout in theater is murderous,” MinYoung told them.

Sungjong shot his hand up, “Are you going to make us do that?”

MinYoung raised her shoulders, “I don’t want to but they told me you’ll need it.”

 

The group groaned and had their backs straightened on the floor once again. Sunggyu remained seated, watching MinYoung.

 

“Is there something wrong?” she asked him.

 

“I have a question for you but I don’t think it’s the appropriate time to ask you yet,” he said.

 

“Then I have a question!” Dongwoo sat up with his hand raised.

“Shoot.”

 

“If you’re a performer, why didn’t you just audition in our company instead of becoming a trainer?” Dongwoo asked. One by one, each guy sat up and waited for MinYoung to answer.

 

“I already know the industry. I may be performing in the theater but there’s no difference to you performing on music shows except we have to play a role. I just wanted to see what goes behind the curtain or the cameras. Its time I go on a different environment,” she reasoned out softly.

 

“You sound like you’re not happy being on stage,” Sungjong spoke as if he was analyzing MinYoung.

Her eyes widened, “Don’t get me wrong; I LOVE being on stage,” she stopped as she remembered performing on stage. “I just have to be in a different environment,” she finished briefly.

 

“So you’ve got great looks, you’re talented, passionate and adventurous. What are you not?” Sungyeol immediately asked.

MinYoung laughed, “I’m not all that you know.”

“Well, you seem perfect,” Sunggyu added. MinYoung just turned to him and weakly smiled.

 

“Nobody’s perfect. No one can be perfect. I have my flaws and shortcomings, too. Sometimes, I commit mistakes,” and then she paused, “And I get into unimaginable situations,” she mumbled but they caught up with her words.

 

INFINITE remained silent as they watched their tough trainer become vulnerable in front of them. MinYoung sank into deep thought and drew her knees close to her chest and hugged it tightly.

 

“Something’s not right,” Sunggyu thought to himself. Suddenly, Hoya raised his hand.

 

“MinYoung-ssi”

“Hmm?” MinYoung looked up and searched for the one who called her; she saw Hoya’s hand raised up.

“Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

 

“Where’s your friend, HaRin?” he blinked.

“Who’s HaRin, hyung?” L asked Hoya.

MinYoung grinned, “Ahh~ Park HaRin? She’s at rehearsals. HaRin’s a performer, too, and she’s one of the leading characters in our musical.”

 

“Aren’t you attending rehearsals?” Woohyun asked, hoping that they’ll call it a day since MinYoung needs to be at the theater.

However, MinYoung shook her head, “I backed out already. I’m working full time as a trainer here in Woollim.” Woohyun’s heart sank.

 

MinYoung let the group rest for a couple more minutes. After ten minutes or so, she stood up and walk at the corner to start their training again.

 

“Get your butts off the floor now, boys. Rest time’s over,” MinYoung raised her voice, letting her tough exterior out again. INFINITE’s heart sank, thinking that another extreme routine would kill them soon.

 

One by one they stood up while MinYoung began to stretch again as she waited for everyone to be on their feet. She went through another routine, step by step, until the group got it. She started to do the routine continuously slowly and then faster and faster.

 

By the end of the song, INFINITE ran out of breath and told MinYoung that they give up.

 

“We have one more routine left to do and then we’ll call it a day,” MinYoung announced as she wiped her sweat with her towel. INFINITE cried.

 

“MinYoung-ssi, you’re merciless~” Sungyeol breathed out.

 

~●♥●~