Concerned Brothers

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

24시간후 – 2BiC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnOCm848qE

~●♥●~

 

INFINITE was on for a final rehearsal at Woollim. After bringing MinYoung home, Sunggyu went straight to Woollim to catch up with the practice before the next day’s comeback at Music Core.

 

The song has just ended when Sunggyu went to the dance studio; a satisfied smile was plastered on his face.

 

“Oh, hyung! You’re back~” the youngest greeted. Everyone turned their heads to see Sunggyu smiling to himself as he stood by the door.

 

“And this fool seems to be in a good mood,” Sungyeol commented.

“Maybe something good happened?” Dongwoo guessed.

 

Hoya was the first to approach Sunggyu; he waved his hand over Sunggyu’s face.

 

“Hmm?” Sunggyu looked up, his eyes twinkling.

Hoya grimaced, “You look like a fool, hyung. What happened to you?”

 

Sunggyu could only smile. During the date, he never thought that the night could get any better.

 

“This is not the last date,” he sighed.

Woohyun snorted, “Obviously. So, what happened?” Sunggyu grinned.

 

-

-

-

 

“You both agreed to what?!” Dongwoo asked in surprise while the rest gaped at Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu told his friends about that night’s event: from the dinner and conversations down to “the agreement”.

 

“Hyung, do you know what you’ve gotten yourself into?” L carefully asked.

Sunggyu nodded, “Of course I do! It’s plain and simple: we go out and do what couples normally do but we’re not exclusively dating.”

“So you guys are like friends with benefits,” Woohyun stated. He then received a slap on his bare and sweaty arm.

“We’re nothing like that! Well at least not at this point but I can’t do that. It just means we’re dating, not committed,” Sunggyu explained.

 

“And that makes you happy?” Hoya asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Of course! If it means being near her then I’ll do it,” Sunggyu answered without a moment’s pause. “I really like this girl.”

 

“You’re digging your own grave, hyung,” Sungyeol warned.

Sunggyu grimaced at him, “What?”

 

“Do you seriously think that you’ll be able to keep up with the rule of having no strings attached? Not falling for her? At all?” his friend questioned.

 

Sungyeol’s question made Sunggyu stop. He knew he was capable of living up with the agreement but the thought of not falling for MinYoung was giving him second thoughts.

 

Sunggyu his lips in thought, “I haven’t actually thought of that.”

 

Everyone groaned. “You’re in deep , hyung,” Hoya uttered.

 

“Look, I appreciate your concern and all but I just wish you guys would be happy for me. I really like MinYoung and the fact that I’ll be with her more than a friend should makes me happier,” Sunggyu said, his eyes pleading.

 

Dongwoo approached Sunggyu and patted him on the back, “I’m happy for you, hyung. We just wanted to make sure you know what you’re doing.”

 

“Yeah, we’re all happy for you, hyung,” the maknae stated.

Sunggyu smiled softly, “Thanks you, guys.”

 

~●♥●~