Aired

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Danger Girl – C-Real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTGH2xj1GZA

~●♥●~

 

It was already past one in the afternoon and MinYoung was sitting in front of the television eating for a late lunch as she watched INFINITE on Weekly Idol. She was having a good time eating and laughing until it was Sunggyu’s turn to be interrogated.

 

“Okay, let’s get on with this interrogation,” Defconn started. “Sunggyu-ssi.” Hyeongdon called. Everyone fell silent.

 

“One night I was having dinner,” Hyeongdon started. “And a little birdie told me that you’re currently dating someone,” he looked up and met eyes with Sunggyu.

 

MinYoung coughed at Hyeongdon’s statement. She never knew that someone like Hyeongdon with know even if she hasn’t seen him personally for quite some time.

 

“Is it true?” Hyeongdon asked.

Sunggyu couldn’t get his smile off of his face, “I don’t have a girlfriend.” His answer made everyone crack up.

“I wasn’t asking if you have a girlfriend~” Hyeongdon said in between laughter.

 

Instead on joining the laugh, MinYoung kept her eyes glued on the television and ears alert. Sunggyu didn’t tell her about what happened on the show which surprised her.

 

“Doesn’t he have the slightest bit of concern about this?” she asked herself.

 

“Are you dating someone right now?” Hyeongdon repeated. All cameras were now focused on Sunggyu.

 

Slowly, Sunggyu nodded.

 

“AHHHH!!” Defconn and Hyeongdon stood up and cheered. “Everyone!” Defconn went in front of the camera. “Kim Sunggyu’s career ends here!”

 

“Why did you say ‘yes’, oppa?” she asked out loud as she held her head. She didn’t know that Sunggyu will be telling the world that he’s been dating someone.

 

“If hyung declares that he’s already in a relationship, it’ll be heartbreaking for the INSPRITS,” Woohyun spoke. “But then if they’re true fans and really loved us, they’ll be happy if we’re happy,” he finished.

 

MinYoung softened. She knows that the seven boys, even if they bicker around, they love each other; on and off camera. She could attest to that.

 

“To protect Sunggyu’s privacy, we’ll stop the interrogation from here,” Hyeongdon concluded.

Defconn looked surprised, “You’re not going to ask who the girl is?”

“We won’t do that here,” Hyeongdon shook his head. “Maybe later let’s ask but then we don’t want to ruin the girl’s privacy as well.” Defconn nodded in understanding.

 

“Although she’s working in the same industry,” Hyeongdon blurted causing a ruckus inside the studio.

 

“I can’t believe I call Hyeongdon and Defconn as my uncles!” MinYoung groaned in frustration. Although knowing them, she knew they won’t stop.

 

“Oh, so she’s an idol as well?!” Defconn asked.

Hyeongdon shook his head, “Nope. But she can act.”

“So an actress??” Hyeongdon shook his head. “She’s a dancer.”

 

The rest of INFINITE was laughing hard. Woohyun had to hold on to L for support while Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol were already on the floor.

 

“She is decent right?” Defconn asked Sunggyu which caused him to laugh.

“Of course she is!” he answered.

 

“Okay, we’ll stop now,” Hyeongdon tried to calm everyone. Everyone tried to catch in their breaths.

 

“Who’s the ‘little birdie’, hyung?” Sunggyu asked.

Hyeongdon shrugged his shoulders, “The ‘little birdie’ could be someone in the group.”

 

“When I know who that is, he better be ready,” MinYoung warned.

 

~●♥●~