Fall Harder

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

말도 안돼 - Younha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzGa1RjVq8c

~●♥●~

 

While Sunggyu was buying tickets for them for the rides, MinYoung eyed what seemed to be a pirate ship swinging back and forth. Her eyes widened when she watched the ship almost touch the ceiling. When Sunggyu went back to MinYoung, he laughed at how her head followed the ship swing.

 

“Do you want to try The Conquistador?” he asked when he stood beside her.

She didn’t answer and just eyed the ship. Sunggyu chuckled and grabbed her hand to join the queue.

 

When the gates opened for them to enter, Sunggyu pulled MinYoung by the front.

“Are you sure it’s okay to sit here?” MinYoung nervously asked him.

Sunggyu smiled proudly, “These are the best seats.”

 

When the inspector checked if the railings were secured, he gave the operator a thumb up. Slowly, the ship began to sway. Little by little, it swung and it went faster.

 

“AAAAHHHH!!” The people screamed, including Sunggyu. MinYoung laughed in glee when she saw the tip of the ship almost touched the ceiling.

 

“You were right, oppa!! These seats are the best!!” MinYoung screamed when the ship swung back. At that moment, her adrenaline rush was getting higher. Then, slowly, the ship began to slow down until it stopped.

 

“Where to next?” MinYoung asked, jumping, as she waited for Sunggyu to get off their first ride.

“I didn’t know you enjoyed extreme rides,” he told her as he waited for his heart to beat normally.

“I didn’t know, too,” she said, jumping, getting hyped up.

Sunggyu chuckled, “Well if want to go for the extremes, let’s try The Giant Loop.” He pointed at something and MinYoung followed his finger. Her eyes widened once again when she saw the vehicle suspend upside down.

 

“Are you up for-”

 

Sunggyu was cut off when MinYoung pulled him to get them in line.  Once the ride ended, it was their turn to get on the vehicle. This time, MinYoung chose to sit in front. Sunggyu, unsure, sat beside her.

“This is going to be so much fun!!” MinYoung squealed.

 

“I hope so,” Sunggyu gulped. MinYoung watched him eye the loop nervously. He looked up and had his eyes fixed on the place they’ll get suspended on for a couple of minutes. Suddenly, he felt a warm hand squeeze his.

 

“It’s going to be okay, oppa,” she assured him. “Just don’t let go,” she added. Warmth filled Sunggyu at MinYoung’s words. He gave her a nod and held on to her hand. Then, they heard an alarm and their ride began to inch forward.

 

Sunggyu closed his eyes in fear. He could feel their vehicle already tilting but then he heard MinYoung squeal. He opened one eye to peek at her; she looked like a child. A soft smile grew on Sunggyu’s lips.

 

“Oppa~” she excitedly looked at him, “hold on to your hat~” She said as she held hers with her other free hand. Sunggyu blinked and immediately help on to his cap. The operator pushed a button making their ride stop and they were finally suspended on air, upside down. The other passengers screamed again. MinYoung was squealing in glee while Sunggyu was silent.

 

“Let it out, oppa or you’re going to have a heart attack once we start moving,” MinYoung advised.

Sunggyu shook his head, “I’d rather keep my mouth- AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”

 

MinYoung laughed because of Sunggyu and because of the adrenaline rush that the ride gave her once they moved forward at a fast speed. She was having too much fun that she didn’t notice Sunggyu holding on to her hand tightly. Their ride then came to a slow stop.

 

“Are you okay, oppa?” she asked, still seated while the other passengers immediately got off.

“That scream really helped,” he said, trying to catch his breath.

MinYoung grinned, “I told you so. Now come on! I want to get on the other rides, too!”

 

She pulled him out of the cart before the inspector could even ask them to. Sunggyu then grew to enjoy the extreme rides that MinYoung chose to ride on. Since they rode The Giant Loop, he never let go of MinYoung’s hand and she was having too much fun to notice their long contact.

 

“Do you want to get to the second floor?” Sunggyu asked when he saw the elevator.

“What’s up there?” she asked.

Sunggyu smirked, “There’s this like roller coaster ride called ‘French Revolution’. I think you might like it up there.”

“Bring it on,” she said.

 

The elevator was full and they had to wait for it to bring its passenger to their designated floors. While they waited with the other people, MinYoung heard squeals of laughter coming from nearby. She searched for the source and found little children with their parents in the carrousel. MinYoung’s smile slowly washed away as she remembered the time she used to ride the carrousel.

 

Sunggyu idly looked around while the elevator stopped at the third floor. His eyes landed on MinYoung who was sadly eyeing the carrousel. He grew curious of what the ride meant to her.

 

“Would she want to ride that?” he asked himself. “Maybe I should ask her instead.”

 

“Hey~”

 

MinYoung’s thoughts were interrupted when Sunggyu drew her by the hand. “Are you okay?” he questioned. MinYoung lightly nodded and shifted her attention at the elevator.

 

“Do you want to ride that?” he asked her. He was nodding towards the carrousel. MinYoung looked back and felt the urge to get on one of the horses.

“Is it okay?” she softly asked. Sunggyu broke into a smile, “Of course. Come on!” He pulled her away from the elevator and joined the little kids wait for their turn to ride the carrousel.

 

Once they got inside the ride, MinYoung grazed her hand at each horse that she passes by. She began to reminisce the good times when she still little: safe and secure, nothing to worry about and didn’t need to decide or take care of her own.

 

“Which one do you want to ride on?”

 

MinYoung’s thoughts were interrupted by Sunggyu once again. She turned around and saw him standing patiently behind her.

 

She softly smiled, “I’ll take this one.” MinYoung hopped on a unicorn: her childhood favorite.

“All right, then I’ll take this,” Sunggyu mumbled as he rode a brown horse that was a little behind MinYoung’s ride.

 

The carrousel started and it slowly spun around. It went a little faster but not too much just to not scare the little children. MinYoung’s hair softly blew away from her shoulders and she closed her eyes to enjoy the ride in peace.

 

Suddenly, MinYoung’s ride began to go up and down and she immediately opened her eyes. She squealed, realizing that she felt like actually riding a unicorn. Sunggyu watched MinYoung from behind. His eyes disappeared, amused at MinYoung.

 

“She could be y, tough and domineering but this girl is actually has a soft and vulnerable side,” he thought. “She could even be child!”

 

Sunggyu continued to watch her from behind. MinYoung looked back with a happy smile.

 

“MinYoung-ah~ you’re making me fall even harder.”

 

“You can’t catch up with me, oppa!” MinYoung taunted.

 

Sunggyu left his thoughts to join MinYoung’s role play, “Just you wait, MinYoung-ah! I’m going to take you away from your unicorn and kidnap you!” He threatened.

 

MinYoung and Sunggyu continued their role-play until the ride stopped. Sunggyu immediately got off his horse and went over to MinYoung as if he was kidnapping her.

 

~●♥●~