Duty Calls

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

굿모닝 (Feat. 권정열 of 10cm) – Verbal Jint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1XCiOpRu_8

~●♥●~

 

“OMO!”

 

It was already six in the morning and INFINITE’s training today starts at 6:30 am. MinYoung immediately got up from her bed and went out of her room. She saw Joongjin lazily making his way towards the bathroom. MinYoung dashed towards the bathroom and closed the door right on his face.

 

“NOONA!” she heard Joongjin shout.

“I’m sorry dongsaeng! I’m already late! I’ll make it quick,” MinYoung shouted from the inside, apologizing to Joongjin.

“What’s happening?” HaRin came out of her room with eyes still closed, scratching her head.

Joongjin blearily turned towards her other noona and pointed at the bathroom, “MinYoung noona stole the bathroom from me.”

 

HaRin groaned and closed her bedroom door and went back to sleep. Leaving with no other choice, Joongjin lazily went back to the guest room and waited for MinYoung to finish. Ten minutes later, MinYoung ran out of the bathroom in a towel, water droplets dripping from her hair to the floor.

 

“I’m dead. I’m dead. I’m dead,” she repeatedly muttered as she entered her room. She carelessly took her clothes from her closet and immediately wore it. She grabbed her bag and sneakers and went out of her room to the kitchen.

 

Last night, MinYoung came home really late. Her friends were starting to get worried that they didn’t sleep until she came home. She apologized for keeping them up late. MinYoung was too tired to tell them what happened and was too tired to even eat something for a late dinner. She just went to her room and crashed.

 

“You seem to be in a hurry today,” HaRin came out of her room, stretching.

“That’s because I’m already late!” MinYoung shrieked. She took a glass and poured herself some milk. She drank her drink in one go and left the glass on the sink.

“I can’t cook breakfast today. I really need to go,” MinYoung hurriedly said as she put on her sneakers. “Joongjin-ah! Please cook breakfast for you and HaRin, I’m leaving already!” she called out to her other dongsaeng.

 

“Yes, noona~ get to work safely!” Joongjin shouted from the bathroom.

“Aren’t you going to dry your hair?” HaRin asked, pointed at her unnie’s wet and uncombed hair.

 

“It’ll dry on its own,” MinYoung said carelessly. “I’ll fix it on my way to Woollim.”

 

“Bye!” MinYoung shouted before closing the door shut. Joongjin came out of the bathroom.

 

“What’s up with, noona?” Joongjin asked the sleepy HaRin who was sitting in a stool by the counter.

“Unnie’s already late,” HaRin lazily answered. Joongjin shrugged his shoulders and started to make breakfast.

 

-

-

-

 

“Damn this job is tiring me out,” MinYoung cursed as she went out of her apartment. She squeezed out the excess water from her hair as she walked the pavement.

Honk! Honk!

 

MinYoung jumped, startled. She turned around and found a van behind her. She didn’t notice that the van was parked in front of her house and it followed her. She cautiously walked over by the van’s window. Her heart began to pump crazily, scared that she might get kidnapped.

 

Suddenly, the back door slid open, revealing six guys inside smiling at her. The window in front slid down and MinYoung was greeted by Woohyun’s smiling face. MinYoung breathed out a sigh of relief.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” MinYoung happily asked.

“We came to pick you up,” Woohyun answered. She looked at the six boys at the back and they all nodded. Sunggyu got off the van to let MinYoung inside.

 

“Let’s go,” he told her.

“You know you didn’t have to, oppa,” she said, facing him.

Sunggyu grinned, “Duty calls.” MinYoung frowned in confusion.

 

“We gave him to you remember?” L reminded her.

“Since I have to serve you, it’s my duty to pick you up today. Since I don’t have my own car and I ride with these guys, it’s just right that they come with me so I could fulfill my duty,” Sunggyu explained.

 

“I feel like I’m going to be a burden to you guys,” she shook her head disapprovingly.

“No you’re not. Now get in so we could get to Woollim,” Sungyeol told her, waving at her to come inside the van.

 

MinYoung pondered for a moment. “Well, I was going to be late for work, anyways.” MinYoung then nodded and agreed to get a ride from them. Sunggyu held out his hand to help her in. She took his hand and hopped inside the van. Sunggyu then followed and sat beside MinYoung before closing the door.

 

“Good morning, MinYoung-ah~” Manager Jungryul greeted from the driver’s seat.

“Oh, good morning, Jungryul oppa,” she smiled at him.

Manager Jungryul shifted the van to drive and drove away.

 

“So how was hyung as a slave last night?” Hoya questioned from the back.

“You just give away your leader, just like that?” MinYoung chuckled.

Sunggyu pretended to still be hurt, “I told you I’m not wanted.”

 

“Well, Sunggyu oppa was not a slave last night,” she told them.

Hoya grinned, “See? He’s worthless.”

“Actually he isn’t,” MinYoung defended. “He saved me last night,” she looked at Sunggyu gratefully.

“What?!” everyone said in unison. “Didn’t he tell you?” she asked Sungjong who was sitting beside her and he shook his head. MinYoung turned her head towards Sunggyu.

 

“I figured that they’re not ready to know who I was with last night,” he said in a whisper and then winked at MinYoung. Her heart melted.

 

“What? What did he say?” Dongwoo sat up, wanting to know what the big secret was.

“Something about us being not ready,” Sungyeol irritably answered. “Hyung, what happened last night?”

Sunggyu turned around and smiled like a kid, “Not telling~”

 

“What happened last night, noona?” Sungjong softly asked MinYoung. She smiled like a kid as well, “Not telling~”

“Sunggyu hyung’s a bad influence to MinYoungie!” Woohyun complained. He then faced Sunggyu who just blinked at him, “I’m taking her home tonight.”

 

“You gave me to her, remember?” Sunggyu raised an eyebrow at him.

“I’m keeping this guy right here,” MinYoung said, patting Sunggyu’s arm. “I found myself a bodyguard.” She told Woohyun. Everyone grumbled. Woohyun sat back in his seat.

 

“Kids~” manager Jungryul chuckled and shook his head. MinYoung looked up at Sunggyu and her eyes twinkled.

 

~●♥●~