Invading Jeju Island

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

She’s Back – INFINITE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvvRXXHW_TQ

 

~●♥●~

 

As soon as INFINITE and their crew went back home to South Korea, the group was immediately booked for a one week vacation at Jeju Island. Two days after their arrival, they were off to the island.

 

“This is life!” Sungyeol said in such enthusiasm as they walked out of the island’s airport.

 

“Why is it that hyung is very excited about this trip?” Sungjong asked as they walked behind the jumping Sungyeol.

L slung his arm around his dongsaeng’s shoulders, “You’re seeing the true Sungyeollie, dongsaeng.”

 

“Come on you guys, there’s a lot of things that we should do for today!!” Sungyeol waved them over once he spotted their ride.

“Dongwoo-yah~ hurry up!!” Sunggyu called him who was slowly walking behind them.

 

After settling at their hotel, they changed into much comfortable clothes and started to explore Jeju. The first thing they did was to go to Yakcheon Temple; they roamed around the temple and explored it in silence, appreciating everything around them. They were also able to drink the medicinal water.

 

“Cheers to this year and for more years to come for INFINITE,” Sunggyu stated before they drank the water. Sungjong drank more than the members did.

“Our maknae will never get old,” Hoya jested.

 

The members agreed to visit the Jeju Glass Castle and go for horseback riding before they have lunch. Their managers met them at an open restaurant and had already ordered food for them.

 

“Eat up kids,” their managers told them.

“WE WILL!”

 

The meal filled up their stomachs that made them lazily walk across town. Slowly, everyone reached a beach and they walked by the sands with their bare feet. Sungyeol and Woohyun, who were walking close behind the others, kept on nudging each other, a prank forming in their minds.

 

“We’ll do it in three. One… Two… “

 

“Where should we… YAH!!!”

 

Sungyeol and Woohyun had just splashed cold water onto their backs. The pair ran away soon as their friends turned around. Sungjong, Hoya, L, Dongwoo and Sunggyu ganged up against Sungyeol and Woohyun, tackling the pair into the ground and pulling them into the waters.

 

“YAH! How come we get into the water when we just splashed at you?!” Sungyeol asked in rage.

 

To his dismay, they brought him back down to the waters. Everyone got into the waters including the three managers. Soon, they were all soaked in salt water with no spare clothes to change to. The three managers decided to go back to their hotel while INFINITE roamed around the city of Jeju.

 

Hoya was eating ice cream when something caught his attention, “Guys, look!”

 

One by one the boys looked up and followed Hoya’s finger; he was pointing at a club sign. Without a word, they approached the club’s entrance and three men were handing away flyers.

 

“Club New Wave,” Sunggyu read out loud.

 

Dongwoo’s eyes widened, “Tonight’s its first opening. Everyone gets in for free!”

“Alright!” L and Hoya raised their palms and high-fived.

“We’ve got to tell our managers about this?” Sungjong innocently asked. They all remained silent.

“Well, they promised that we’re free to do whatever we want for a week,” L said, remembering their agreement back in Seoul.

Sunggyu shook his hand, “But they said they know we won’t do anything foolish.”

“Going to a club is foolish?” Sungyeol asked in disbelief.

 

“I don’t see anything foolish in going to a club. We’ll just be there and dance and…” Hoya trailed off.

“No drinking,” Sunggyu announced and received groans.

“It’s the only way we could get hyungdeul to say yes,” he added.

“Fine, fine, fine. No drinking,” Sungyeol called and raised his hand; the others agreed in.

 

They walked away from Club New Wave to get back to their hotel to shower and change; and to tell their managers about that night’s plan.

 

“INFINITE’S INVASION STARTS TONIGHT.”

 

~●♥●~