Still Expecting

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

거리에 - Navi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibk36CU2JHs

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung and HaRin sat on the couch with Joongjin in the middle while they watched the new drama being aired. HaRin was hugging a pillow, suppressing herself from smiling too much while MinYoung stared blankly into space and grasping her bracelet.

 

“Kyaaa~” HaRin squealed, covering her face with her pillow. Joongjin and MinYoung slowly turned their attention to her.

 

“What is wrong with this person?” MinYoung muttered.

Joongjin faced her, “You tell me, noona. Ever since we sat on this couch, I could feel two different auras on either side of me.”

MinYoung looked dumbfounded.

 

Joongjin rolled his eyes, “HaRin noona’s been smiling non-stop and you’ve been staring at nothing.” MinYoung sat up.

 

“Yah, what’s happening to you?” MinYoung asked HaRin.

“Eeee~” HaRin squealed even more.

Joongjin crossed his arms, “It would be nice to know what’s making you happy, noona.”

 

HaRin drew her pillow away from her face and puffed her cheeks. She turned to her friends who were giving her an expectant look before breaking into a grin, her cheeks turning in a shade of pink.

 

“I think Hoya oppa had just confessed to me,” HaRin bit her lip.

 

“WHAT?!” MinYoung and Joongjin jumped on the couch.

 

“OMO NOONA! What did he say?! What did you say?! Come on, spill!!!” Joongjin shook HaRin.

MinYoung tried to stop Joongjin, “Let her talk, kid!”

 

Joongjin stopped shaking HaRin. HaRin had to breathe before she was able to tell everything to her friends. By the end of her story, Joongjin had to cover his ears when MinYoung and HaRin squealed at the same time.

 

“What did you say?” MinYoung asked excitedly.

HaRin bit her lip, “Nothing. Should I have said anything?”

“Of course! You should’ve told him that you like him, too!” MinYoung answered.

“Well, he didn’t ask,” she crossed her arms.

 

“Aigoo~ you should’ve at least given him an assurance,” Joongjin said.

“I don’t want him to expect something from me,” HaRin defended.

 

MinYoung sat back and chuckled, “Of course he’ll expect something from you, dongsaeng. He’s a guy and he just confessed to you.”

“You really think he just did?” HaRin asked softly.

 

“He just said he likes you right?” Joongjin asked and HaRin nodded. “That’s a confession, noona!” he shouted at her making HaRin cringe.

“Yah! I’m still older than you!” HaRin stood up.

“Aigoo, just stop you two,” MinYoung started and the younger ones stopped.

 

“HaRin noona’s first boyfriend is going to be an idol~” Joongjin teased. HaRin started to smile and blush that she had to cover her face with her pillow again. MinYoung giggled once she heard her best friend let out another squeal. Joongjin then turned his attention to MinYoung.

 

“Sunggyu hyung had already confessed to you, right?” he asked and MinYoung nodded.

Joongjin thought for a moment.

 

“He just said his confession to you so he’s expecting from you as well,” he concluded.

HaRin brought down her pillow and smiled interestingly at her friends’ conversation, “Ooh~ backfired!”

 

 

MinYoung frowned, “Han Joongjin. Where are you trying to go at?”

“I’m just trying to understand things,” he raised both of his hands up. “Sungjong hyung has been telling me a lot about you and Sunggyu hyung.”

“Really?” HaRin jumped up on the couch. “Like what?”

 

“He said a lot of things and I don’t plan on repeating all of it but he said that Sunggyu hyung is crazy about MinYoung noona,” Joongjin seriously said. MinYoung watched her friend speak.

 

“If only you could just open yourself up to him, he’ll gladly accept whatever it is that you’re hiding,” he finished.

MinYoung looked down on the bracelet dangling on her wrist.

 

“Ooh~ where did you get that?” HaRin asked once she spotted the bracelet.

MinYoung raised her hand and let the charms hang, “Sunggyu oppa gave it to me earlier.”

“He’s got great taste,” Joongjin complimented.

 

“A lock charm?” they asked.

Flashback

 

“I don’t know what made that happen but I feel like you’re locking yourself up. No one could open you unless you give the key to the person who you would willingly open up to. Aside from your friends, of course,” Sunggyu added. MinYoung perfectly knew what he meant.

 

“If you have given me a lock, would you happen to have the key?” she teasingly asked to lighten up the mood.

 

Sunggyu had a lopsided smile, “It’s easy to get one,” he then looked up at her, “but it’s much rightful if you give the key to the person you prefer to open you,” he seriously said.

 

End of Flashback

 

“He’s still expecting,” MinYoung muttered.

 

“He’s expecting what?” HaRin asked. MinYoung faced her friends.

 

“I can’t give him the key,” she told them. Joongjin and HaRin’s faces were twisted in confusion.

 

~●♥●~