Having Fun in INFINITE's Way

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Haru (하루) - SHINee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjmyxtfyNFI

~●♥●~

 

“YOU WHAT?!” MinYoung’s eyes widened.

After fetching MinYoung in a rush, INFINITE and she slowed down and walked around the city while the boys explained things to her.

 

“You guys are nuts! You could get yourselves into trouble!” she started to become hysteric. MinYoung spotted a vacant seat by a shed. She walked ahead to take a seat. They followed her.

 

“So let me get this straight, you guys escaped on your free day and you called me to hang out with you guys,” she spoke after getting her head straight.

“Well, we just left without the manager hyungdeul knowing,” Sungyeol corrected her.

“That’s the same thing! I can’t believe you guys actually run away from your managers,” she shook her head.

 

“And what would they think if they found out I was with you guys,” MinYoung muttered.

Woohyun grinned, “You’re our captive!” Sunggyu glared at him to shut him up.

“I’m so sorry for dragging you into this-”

 

Sunggyu was interrupted by his phone ringing. He took his phone out of his pocket. His eyes were about to bulge out of its sockets when he read the caller ID.

 

Gonam hyung is calling.

 

“Why? Who is it?” Hoya asked hurriedly. Everyone huddled over Sunggyu and read the caller ID. MinYoung sat back and covered her face. Sungyeol took his hyung’s phone and answered it; he put their manager on speaker phone so everyone could hear him.

 

“Yah, Kim Sunggyu. Where are you guys going?” Manager Gonam asked sternly.

 

“We’re out to have fun, hyung!!!” Sungyeol shouted excitedly. The members, except for Sunggyu, cheered in glee for their hyung to hear.

“Why didn’t you tell us?? Where are you guys??” the other end asked.

“Not telling, hyung~” Woohyun sang. MinYoung rolled her eyes. She stood up and walked over to Sungyeol.

“Gonam oppa! Save me!” she shouted. Sungyeol immediately stood back.

 

“Wait. Was that MinYoung??” their manager asked.

“Yeah! We kidnapped her and we’re holding her captive!” Woohyun excitedly answered.

Dongwoo joined in the ruckus, “Don’t worry, hyung. We’ll take care of her.”

“Yeah, we’ve got good intentions,” Sungjong joined. “We’re just paying her back!” Hoya shouted.

 

“Well I don’t feel safe at all!” MinYoung shouted again for manager Gonam to hear.

“Tell me where you guys are,” manager Gonam demanded.

 

“We’re not telling, hyung. We’re going to have fun today and we’re bringing MinYoung with us. You guys should stay at home and rest,” Sungyeol told him.

 

“BYE HYUNG!” they greeted before Sungyeol hangs up. He ran back to Sunggyu and handed him his phone.

Sunggyu grabbed his hair, “We got ourselves into deep .”

“Aish~ don’t be a party pooper, hyung and just have fun like you usually do,” Sungyeol told him, patting his back.

“But we can’t always run around. We have a girl with us~” Sunggyu reminded him. MinYoung stepped in to cut the conversation.

 

“Are you saying that I won’t be able to catch up with you guys?” MinYoung crossed her arms.

“No, that’s not what I meant! I mean, it wouldn’t be right that we drag you everywhere to escape. We were supposed to pay you back,” he explained. He then turned towards Sungyeol and glared at him, “but not this way.”

 

“Come on, MinYoungie. It’ll be fun,” Dongwoo slung his arm around MinYoung’s shoulders.

MinYoung sighed, “Like I have any other choice. At this rate, you won’t allow me to go back home, wouldn’t you?” They all shook their heads.

 

“I figured,” she muttered as she grabbed her bag that was resting beside Sunggyu. “Where to?” she asked.

 

“All right!” they all exchanged high fives.

 

“You’ll have fun. Trust us,” Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows.

“Yeah, you’ll get to have fun in INFINITE’s way,” L cheered, wrapping his arms around Woohyun and Sungyeol. They turned away from MinYoung as they excitedly waited for a bus to arrive.

 

Sunggyu stood up and joined MinYoung, “Are you sure you’re okay with this?” he asked.

“Will you let me go home by now?” MinYoung asked him.

Sunggyu slyly smiled at her, “I would but I don’t want to.”

MinYoung rolled her eyes, “Like I said: I don’t have any other choice.”

 

~●♥●~