Obvious

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Young Love – Girl’s Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JIQIsk2cgY

~●♥●~

 

Flashback

 

“This leaves to only one person,” Sungyeol whispered to s.

 

MinYoung shot them a look and they immediately sat up, “Why do I feel like you’re anticipating for something?” she asked.

“We’re not,” they shook their heads.

 

“Just call the last person already!” Sungyeol shot up.

“I’m still older than you~” she squint her eyes at Sungyeol.

 

“Just do it already!” they shouted at MinYoung making her jump.

 

MinYoung faced Sunggyu and saw an expectant look on his face. She looked away for a while and cleared before drawing her eyes back at him. MinYoung looked at Sunggyu in the eyes and she felt herself being drawn to him.

 

“Sunggyu oppa~” MinYoung breathed out.

 

End of Flashback

 

Sunggyu smiled from ear to ear as he sat in front while the rest sat at the back, chattering loudly. Manager Gonam glanced at Sunggyu from time to time.

 

“Yah~” manager Gonam called the other attention.

“Yes, hyung?” Woohyun asked.

Manager Gonam looked at his rear view mirror, “What happened to Sunggyu today?”

 

Everyone turned their full attention at their manager. “What are you talking about, hyung?” Hoya asked.

“What’s happening?” Sungjong whispered, he was sitting at the very end of the van.

“You’re leader’s been smiling like a lunatic from the moment we left the building,” manager Gonam informed them.

 

Sungyeol, who was sitting in the middle row of the van between Woohyun and L, inched forward to take a look on Sunggyu. Sure enough, Sunggyu was seen smiling, his eyes disappeared.

 

Sungyeol turned to his manager with a grin, “Nothing hyung. We just have a happy leader tonight.”

Manager Gonam shook his head and chuckled low. Sungyeol sat back. The other members began to talk softly and mouth their questions at Sungyeol so manager Gonam won’t hear them.

 

-

-

-

 

Once they arrived at their dorm, Sunggyu went ahead to the bathroom for a shower. Once everyone heard the shower open, they all gathered together in the living room.

 

“Hyung obviously likes MinYoung,” Hoya said.

“A lot,” Sungjong added.

Woohyun knitted his eyebrows together, “How could you possibly say that?”

“We’re you with us a while ago or not?” Sungyeol sat up straight and stared at his hyung.

“Sunggyu hyung had his smile on the entire time after MinYoung called him ‘oppa’,” L explained.

 

“But didn’t she call us all ‘oppa’?” Woohyun asked.

Sungyeol gave him a ‘duh’ look, “It didn’t give us the same impact that it gave Gyu hyung.” Woohyun just shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Are we discussing about this because we’re planning on doing something?” Sungjong cut in.

Everyone shook their heads. “Then what’s the discussion for?” Sungjong asked but the rest just shrugged their shoulders.

 

“I don’t know about you guys but I’ll be interrogating lover boy tonight,” Sungyeol smirked

 

~●♥●~