"You'll See Her Anyways"

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

TELEPATHY - SECRET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4K1entZJOA

~●♥●~

 

INFINITE, together with their managers, were walking back to their hotel to rest. It was already late in the afternoon and they already had a late lunch.

 

Hoya was getting left behind while he ate his own ice cream and wandering around in his own world. He ran towards a trash bin as soon as he saw one and threw his unfinished ice cream. Then, his phone began to constantly vibrate.

 

Sunggyu hyung is calling.

 

“Huh?” he stared at his phone. Hoya looked at the group walking ahead of him and saw that Sunggyu left his phone at someone’s room.

 

“Sunggyu hyung! Someone’s calling me!” Hoya shouted as he ran towards his friends.

Sungjong stared at him, “Why won’t you just answer it?”

“It’s because Sunggyu hyung is the one calling,” Hoya told the maknae.

 

“How will I do that? I don’t have my phone with me,” Sunggyu shook his head.

“He left it at someone’s place, remember?” Woohyun whispered.

 

“I know that! But this could be the girl calling; wanting to return your phone,” Hoya said softly.

 

Realizing what his friend said, Sunggyu took Hoya’s phone and answered the call himself.

 

“Hello?”

“Uhh… Hoya-ssi?” the person on the other line asked softly.

 

“I’m sorry but this is Sunggyu.”

 

“Put it on speaker!” Sungyeol begged but Sunggyu shooed him away.

 

“Ahh Sunggyu-ssi!!” MinYoung greeted rather enthusiastically. Sunggyu had to smile. “Uhh~ I think you left your phone in my room this morning. I just want to give it back,” she told him.

 

“Thank you so much, MinYoung-ah. Should we meet at your hotel? I can drop by before I head back to our hotel,” Sunggyu said.

“Sure, it’s cool with me. I-I I’ll see you then?” MinYoung softly asked.

Sunggyu jumped in joy, “Alright, I’ll be right there.”

 

Once Sunggyu hang up, s begged to bring them along, wanting to see what this mystery girl of Sunggyu looked like. Sunggyu wanted to have them tag along but he didn’t want to give MinYoung the expression that they’ve been talking about her and how a hot topic she was that morning.

 

“I can only bring one person with me!” he announced. Each member raised their hands excitedly.

 

“GyuGG!” Dongwoo cheered.

Sungyeol pushed him away and stood in front of Sunggyu, “You won’t be able to talk properly when she stands in front of you. I’ll be your brain and your mouth.”

“I won’t say a word. Just please let me see her!!” Woohyun kneeled in front of his friend.

 

“She called my number!” Hoya pointed. Sunggyu shot him a look and tilted his head.

Sunggyu snapped his fingers, “Okay, call!” He pointed at Hoya and the latter had to cheer.

 

“AISH!” the rest grumbled.

 

“Manager hyung!!” Sunggyu called towards their managers while pulling Hoya along with him.

 

-

-

-

 

“I only suggested that you return it soon~” HaRin pouted, lying down on MinYoung’s bed.

 

“Exactly. Since you suggested it, you do it~” MinYoung smirked.

HaRin made a fake cry, “Why me??”

 

MinYoung plunked down beside her best friend and laid beside her, “Because I trust you and you’re my dongsaeng and you love me,” she batted her eyelashes at HaRin.

“That doesn’t mean anything~ Besides, Sunggyu-ssi is expecting meet you again, not me,” HaRin crossed her arms.

 

“Please dongsaeng, for me?” MinYoung begged.

“Why can’t you just do it. You’ll just give it back to him and say goodbye.”

 

“I just don’t want to have another conversation with him until we get back to Seoul. I don’t want to take the chance of us talking about things we shouldn’t be talking about,” MinYoung reasoned. HaRin understood her.

 

“Fine. I’ll do it then~” HaRin sat up. MinYoung immediately sat up and hugged HaRin.

 

“Thank you so much, dongsaeng! You’re really the best!!” MinYoung squealed. She handed the phone to HaRin after.

 

“Don’t be too long~ Just give him his phone back and get back here,” MinYoung grinned at her friend.

 

-

-

-

 

The elevator dinged and its cold doors slid open. HaRin stepped out with Sunggyu’s phone in hand and scanned the hotel’s lobby for any signs of INFINITE’s leader.

 

HaRin went by the information desk and stood there, searching for Sunggyu. She immediately spotted Sunggyu by the lobby’s couch with some guy sitting beside him; both exchanging conversations.

 

“OMO!! That’s Hoya!” HaRin wanted to squeal right then and there but she maintained calm and breathed instead. She let out a couple of inhales and exhales before approaching them with Sunggyu’s phone in her hand.

 

“Sunggyu-ssi?” HaRin softly called. Sunggyu looked up; his face fell when he realized that it wasn’t MinYoung calling him.

 

“Yes?” Sunggyu kindly smiled. Hoya nodded at HaRin as a greeting.

“Uhmm~ MinYoung unnie can’t come out of her suite so I was tasked to give you your phone instead,” HaRin handed Sunggyu his phone. Sunggyu stood up and took his phone from HaRin’s hands; Hoya stood up as well.

 

“Unnie? Are you her younger sister?” Hoya asked, his eyes glistening.

 

HaRin chuckled, “No. She’s my best friend.”

“Why can’t she come out?” Sunggyu asked HaRin.

“Uhh~ We-we were out all da-day. I… She had to take a shower,” HaRin excused.

 

“Oh, really?” Sunggyu’s smile slowly faded away.

“Yeah, I’m sorry~” HaRin apologized.

 

“I’m sorry but we weren’t introduced. I’m Lee Howan but you can call me Hoya. I’m a member of INFINITE,” Hoya introduced himself, offering a handshake.

 

HaRin took Hoya’s hand and gave it a friendly shook, “My name is Park HaRin.”

“I’m Kim Sunggyu, their leader,” Sunggyu shook her hand as well. Then, an idea popped into Sunggyu’s mind.

 

“HaRin-ssi~ If you don’t mind, can I have your friend’s number? I want to thank her later,” Sunggyu tried to ask without looking desperate.

 

HaRin gave him a half-baked smile, “I’m sorry Sunggyu-ssi but I can’t give you unnie’s number without her consent but don’t worry, I’ll let her know you said thanks.”

 

Sunggyu’s face fell even more, thinking that he won’t be seeing MinYoung anymore.

 

“And besides, you’ll see her anyway,” HaRin shrugged her shoulders.

“What do you mean?” Hoya asked.

“Uhh~ a-around Se-Seoul I mean,” she stuttered, surprised that she almost slipped.

 

“I have to go. Unnie might be looking for me~” HaRin bowed and said goodbye.

 

“Will I see you around Seoul as well?” Hoya asked, half joking, half serious.

 

HaRin giggled, “We’ll see Hoya-ssi~” she waved goodbye and entered the elevator.

 

“But Seoul’s too big,” Sunggyu and Hoya muttered at the same time.

 

~●♥●~

 

Don't forget to subscribe or leave some love~ :)