Invited

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

얼마나 좋을까 – Lunafly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK1t9ctox14

~●♥●~

 

INFINITE left after an hour to head over to MBC while MinYoung was left behind at Woollim. Dongwoo and Hoya left a list of songs that they have chosen and MinYoung was by the player, listening to each song. Suddenly, her phone vibrated. MinYoung lowered the volume and answered the call.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Unnie/Noona!!”

“What do you guys want?!” MinYoung pretended to be annoyed.

 

“He just asked me out!!!!”

 

MinYoung laughed. She figured that HaRin was too happy to notice her tone.

 

“I’m happy for you, dongsaeng,” MinYoung said softly, smiling to herself.

She could hear soft bickering on the other line, Joongjin’s voice being audible, “Noona, HaRin noona’s not herself, you’ve got to help meeee~”

 

“Shut up, Joongjin!”

“Noona, that hurts!!”

 

“Yah, yah! What’s going on??” MinYoung asked.

“Nothing important, unnie. Anyway, you’ll help me pick a dress, right?” HaRin asked in a hurry.

“Sure. When is it?” MinYoung asked. The other line fell silent.

 

“Hello? HaRin-ah? Are you still there?”

 

MinYoung then heard the same soft bickering until Joongjin finally spoke up.

 

“The thing is, noona. Hoya hyung was asking about how rehearsal was going and he said he wanted to watch so they both have agreed to go on a date after the play,” Joongjin explained. “Some sort of a celebration of their own.”

 

“Okay, so why are you telling me this and not HaRin?” MinYoung asked, afraid of what’s coming next.

 

“The play is scheduled on the day of your birthday noona which is roughly two weeks away. Hyung said he’ll bring the group along to support us,” Joongjin said.

“That’s thoughtful of them,” MinYoung said slowly.

“And that they’re going to invite you as well,” Joongjin finished.

 

MinYoung almost dropped her phone. The last place she wanted to go was the theater. Her theater. A lump started to form in , preventing her to speak. Her mind went blank. If she weren’t sitting on the floor, her knees would’ve given up on her as it already went numb.

 

“Uhm. I-”

 

“You don’t have to come to the theater if you don’t want to, noona~”

 

“Let me have my phone back,” MinYoung heard HaRin say.

 

“Hello? Hello, unnie? Are you there?” HaRin asked.

 

MinYoung swallowed, “Yeah. Yeah, I’m still here,” she answered, barely audible.

“Unnie, you don’t have to force yourself to come. We informed you beforehand so it won’t come as a shock to you when they ask you to come,” HaRin explained.

 

“Thanks,” MinYoung answered. “Li-listen. I have to go~ I’m in the middle of creating a dance and the boys will be back this afternoon so I have to show them something. I-I’ll talk to you later.”

 

MinYoung didn’t wait for her friend’s reply and hung up.

 

“What do I do?”

 

 

~●♥●~