My Fallen Star

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Only U – Two X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhjN18rbaDY

 

~●♥●~

 

“So where are we going, oppa?” HaRin casually asked as they walked around.

 

Hoya checked his watch and grinned, “Follow me.”

 

The kept on crossing streets and turned to some lefts and rights until a tower hovered on them.

 

“Where are we?” she asked as she looked at the tower.

“This is an observatory. If I’m not mistaken, there’ll be shooting stars tonight so I thought it would be great if we watched it together,” he said scratching his neck.

HaRin softened, “That would be nice.”

 

“Come on,” Hoya took her hand and led her inside. He talked to the guard for a few moments then they were being led to the top. Some astronomers punched a few buttons on the board in front of him and the ceiling began to split open and a large telescope formed behind them.

 

“The shooting stars will be coming in a moment. For the mean time, you can watch the stars and the constellations,” one astronomer said as he led the pair towards the telescope. He then left the two to explore.

 

“Go ahead,” Hoya motioned HaRin to try the telescope first. HaRin crouched down and tried to look for a constellation.

 

“Oh my gosh, I could see Zeus!” HaRin squealed. She straightened up and had Hoya take a turn.

 

HaRin and Hoya spent more time watching the stars and identifying the different constellations with the help of an astronomer. Hoya was looking through the telescope when HaRin saw something from the sky.

 

“Was that a shooting star?” HaRin asked. Hoya saw a couple of more shooting stars through the telescope.

 

“It’s time,” the astronomer said. Hoya and HaRin grinned at each other and looked up at the sky. More shooting stars came and they watched in awe; it was different seeing them so close since they were in a tower.

 

“Make a wish,” Hoya whispered. HaRin closed her eyes and made a wish. Once she was done, she looked at Hoya and found him gazing down at her.

 

“Have you made your wish, oppa?” she asked him.

Hoya shook his head, “I have my star already here.”

HaRin’s cheeks began to feel warm. “I’m happy to have my fallen star right beside me; nothing more I could wish for,” he said softly as he grasped for her hand and gave it a squeeze. Her heart melted at his words.

 

Hoya and HaRin looked at the sky at the same time and saw the last shooting star.

 

-

-

-

 

HaRin and Hoya were walking hand in hand back to the city. People were starting to crowd the streets signaling that they were near the city.

 

“Why did you bring me to watch the shooting stars, oppa?” she suddenly asked.

 

“I originally didn’t have a specific purpose. I just wanted to do something different; out of the ordinary. So I thought maybe it would be cool to watch the shooting stars,” he said. “But after watching you tonight, I knew my plan was perfect. You’re an amazing artist HaRin-ah.”

 

“Thank you, oppa,” she smiled at him.

 

The pair continued to walk until they reached what seemed to be a plaza. HaRin loved that place. She checked her watch and the time was perfect. The children were already standing in the large circular ground waiting for the water.

 

“Come on, oppa!” HaRin squealed as she pulled Hoya towards the circle.

 

Hoya looked around and found them surrounded by children, “What are we doing here?”

 

On cue, water sprung out of the grounds. They were in a fountain. Hoya tried to run away from the waters but everywhere he went, the water would immediately go up as if chasing him. He then got distracted by HaRin who was running around in glee.

 

“Ahhhh!~” she squealed as water showered her. She twirled around with the other kids. Hoya softened as he watched HaRin enjoy the moment.

 

“Oppa!” she waved him over. Hoya jogged his way towards HaRin and water continuously came out of the ground. The pair laughed in glee.

“I never thought you were a kid at heart,” he chuckled.

HaRin placed her hands on her hips, “You’ve got to learn how to chill from time to time, oppa.”

“Are you telling me that I’m too strained?” he asked, pointing to himself. HaRin stuck out her tongue. Hoya’s eyes widened at her action.

 

HaRin started running away from Hoya. It took him seconds to realize that she was taunting him. Hoya chased her as fast as he could. Since there were other people around, HaRin had a hard time escaping which had Hoya catching up to her soon.

 

“Caught you!” he exclaimed once he grabbed her by the waist. He held her tight and twirled her around.

HaRin giggled, “Put me down, oppa!”

 

Hoya listened and set HaRin by her feet. She turned to face him, a happy smile plastered on her face. Hoya’s grin went to a small smile as he removed some wet strands of her hair away from her face.

 

“You’re just too perfect, HaRin,” he whispered as he caressed her cheek.

“No one’s perfect, oppa~” she tried to joke.

 

Hoya nodded, “Yeah, well you’re close to perfection.”

 

HaRin kept silent. Hoya began to slowly lean in until their lips touched. He held her by the back of her neck. She closed her eyes and kissed him back softly. Hoya held her waist and pulled her close to him as he deepened the kiss.

 

“I love you, HaRin,” he breathed out once they pulled away.

HaRin smiled, “I love you, too, oppa.”

 

Hoya was satisfied. He couldn’t ask for nothing better than that night. They were lovingly gazing at each other when Hoya’s phone began to ring. He took out his phone which was slightly drenched with water.

 

“Hello?” he answered without breaking his gaze at HaRin.

 

“What?!” he looked away and HaRin’s expression turned to worry. “All right. We’ll be there as soon as we can.”

 

Hoya hangs up and faced HaRin.

 

“Something went wrong at the theater,” he told her.

“What? What happened?” she asked immediately.

 

“It was about MinYoung. They said a guy named Lee Jinho tried to molest her just like the last time,” he said. HaRin’s heart suddenly dropped.

“Not again,” she whispered.

Hoya immediately gripped her shoulders, “Are you okay?”

 

“Oppa, we should get back at the theater!” she screamed. Without waiting for him to speak, she grabbed his hand and began to run.

 

~●♥●~