Running For Love

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Cause of You – Jevice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnsGHKwP5hE

~●♥●~

 

Still in her white tank top, blue jogging pants, socks and slippers, and in a messy bun, MinYoung hurriedly went out of her apartment.

 

“Oh , my keys!” she about to run back it but then realized that the door was already locked on the inside. She dismissed the thought of breaking in the apartment and tried to look out for a cab. Unfortunately, no vacant cabs passed by the street.

 

MinYoung decided to do the unthinkable: she started to run as fast as she can to MBC to meet Sunggyu. She hoped that they'll still be there when she comes. Luckily, she didn’t left her phone at home. She started to dial HaRin’s number while she waited with other people to cross the street.

 

“Unnie?”

“Dongsaeng!” MinYoung started to run again.

 

“Where are you? And why does it seem like you’re running?” HaRin asked when she heard MinYoung’s heavy breathing.

“Because I am!” she shouted; she didn’t care if people eyed her.

 

“What? Why are you running? Where are you going?” HaRin hurriedly asked.

 

“I’m running my way towards there,” MinYoung answered.

HaRin was still confused, “Can’t you just take a cab? It’s much faster and convenient,” she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“I tried but all cabs are occupied right now and I forgot everything at home besides my phone!” MinYoung told her.

“Why do you even need to come here now, unnie? We’re about to leave!” HaRin exclaimed.

 

“No! Listen, I need you to stall some time until I get there. I already know what to do. I already heard him out; he has to hear me out now. I have to tell him that I love him. I-”

 

“Okay! Okay!” HaRin cut her. “Save your confession for him. I’ll find a way.”

 

“Thanks, dongsaeng. I’ll be there in a few,” MinYoung promised.

“Be sure of it, unnie. I don’t know how long I can delay their time here,” HaRin said and they both said goodbye.

“This can’t wait for tomorrow,” MinYoung whispered as she continued to run.

 

The cold wind didn’t bother MinYoung as she ran as fast as she could. She didn’t care about the looks that she’s receiving from people because at that time, all she wanted to do was see Sunggyu and confess. Suddenly, her phone buzzed on her hand.

 

From: HaRin dongsaeng <3

 

You better hurry unnie. Their managers are talking to them of straightly going home soon.

 

MinYoung sped up a bit. “Why didn’t I bother of changing into some shoes?” she irritatingly thought as her slippers were starting to slip off.

 

~●♥●~