A Beautiful Memory in Jeju

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Madness (feat. Taecyeon of 2PM) – Miss A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkztwwHvAQ4

~●♥●~

 

INFINITE’s week went on and Sunggyu didn’t get another chance to see or speak to MinYoung. He went by to her hotel a couple of times and waited for any signs of MinYoung but he failed.

 

Sunggyu went with his group and tried to at least enjoy the remaining time that they have in the island. He agreed to whatever the group wanted to do and just tagged along. On their last night in the island, the managers surprised them.

 

“Do you have anything else you’d like to do on your last night here?” manager Hyowan casually asked.

 

“We already went around the island a couple of times. What’s there left to do?” Dongwoo said monotonously as he watched TV.

 

“Well, we thought that you might like to go to a club tonight since you haven’t been to one and it is your last night,” manager Jungryul told them.

 

Slowly, each member looked at their managers with curious gazes.

 

“Aren’t you excited?” manager Gonam asked excitedly.

“We were thinking that you guys haven’t been to a club on this trip,” manager Jungryul exclaimed. Everyone remained silent.

 

“You haven’t been to one, right?” manager Hyowan suspiciously asked.

 

“Of course not!”

“We just went around the island, right?”

“Why on earth would we think of going there without you guys knowing?”

“WE’RE GOING TO A CLUB FOR THE FIRST TIME!!”

 

INFINITE began to talk exaggeratedly. They began to stand up from where they were seated as decided to get ready for the night, continuing with their over the top conversations.

 

“These kids can’t hide things properly,” manager Gonam told the other two managers and they chuckled.

 

-

-

-

 

“Where are you taking us, hyung?” Sungjong asked manager Hyowan who drove the van while the two managers rode in a car.

 

“We reserved a VIP booth at Club New Wave for us since it’s the newest club on the island,” manager Hyowan answered and everyone froze; Sunggyu stared at his manager beside him since he was in front.

 

“Are there any problems?” manager Hyowan cautiously asked.

“None!” they answered in unison.

 

“Do you think the people there remembered us??” Sungyeol whispered ever so lightly to his friends so their manager won’t hear.

“Let’s hope they don’t,” Woohyun whispered back. Sunggyu took out his phone and messaged his dongsaengdeul.

 

From: Leader Hyung

 

Do you think MinYoung will be there tonight?

 

Everyone received their leader’s text and they groaned after reading it. Sungyeol, Hoya and L replied.

 

From: Sungyeollie

 

That’s impossible, hyung. TT_TT

 

~~~

From: Hoya

 

If she’s there tonight, I hope her friend’s with her as well and the others could meet them!^^ or not? kkk~

 

~~~

From: Myungsoo

 

I think you’re crazy, hyung. You’re not hallucinating, right? =.=

 

After reading L’s message, Sunggyu immediately looked at the back and gave him a glare.

 

“MinYoung’s real!” Sunggyu mouthed at his dongsaeng and he received a chuckle from s.

 

-

-

-

 

“Let’s get going, dongsaeng~ we don’t want to get up tomorrow morning with a headache,” MinYoung said after finishing her glass of apple cider.

“Alright. Let me finish mine and then we’re good to go,” HaRin gulped down her drink and MinYoung paid the bartender.

 

They both went outside and asked a bouncer to get them a cab. In a few minutes, a taxi arrives and they were off to their hotel. When their taxi left, a van and a car stopped in front of Club New Wave.

 

-

-

-

 

“We’re here!” manager Hyowan announced.

 

Everyone got off the vehicle and those who stood in line recognized INFINITE and girls began to squeal.

 

“Come on, kids. Let’s get inside,” manager Jungryul talked to the bouncer and showed him something. Next thing that INFINITE knew, they were being assisted inside together with their managers in a VIP booth.

 

Once they settled by the booth, Sunggyu began to itch, wanting to search for MinYoung inside the club. He thought of an excused to get himself out of the circle.

 

“Hyung, I need to go to the wash room!” Sunggyu told manager Gonam, shouting over the loud music. Manager Gonam nodded, allowing him to go. Sunggyu bowed at his manager and thanked him before leaving the booth.

 

Sunggyu slowly walked around trying to see any signs of MinYoung. He sat by the bar and watched the crowd, praying that MinYoung is dancing by the dance floor.

 

“Hey.”

 

Sunggyu turned around and saw the bartender who called him, “Yes?”

 

“I remember you,” the bartender said with a smirk. “You were with that hot chick the other night.”

 

Sunggyu fully faced the bartender with wide eyes. He wasn’t afraid that the bartender recognized him; he was rather thankful. What got him was that the bartender might remember MinYoung.

 

“Do you remember the girl that I was with?!” Sunggyu immediately asked the bartender.

“Of course, she was here a while ago,” the bartender answered.

“Really?!”

“Yeah, she was with a friend this time. A girl,” the bartender said while pouring some drink.

 

“Damn the timing,” Sunggyu cursed to himself.

 

“Alright, thanks,” Sunggyu left the bar and went back to their booth. He sat beside Hoya and leaned close to him.

 

“MinYoung was here,” he told Hoya. “And I think she was with HaRin.”

 

Hoya snapped his head towards his hyung and stared at him. He saw that Sunggyu was telling the truth.

 

“Damn the timing,” Hoya cursed.

“I know. I said that, too” Sunggyu glumly told him.

 

“Are you kids alright?” manager Gonam asked the pair. They nodded.

 

-

-

-

 

Sunggyu and Hoya waited for the others together with the three managers by the hotel lobby. The remaining five members lazily exited the elevator.

 

“Why is our trip so early in the morning?” Sungyeol grumbled as he pulled his bag on the floor.

 

“We need to get home soon. We have to report to Mr. Lee as soon as possible and get you kids to rest for a day or two before we prepare for your comeback,” manager Jungryul answered as he checked his phone.

 

“Let’s get going. Our ride’s waiting,” Sunggyu told everyone as he grabbed his bag and went out of the hotel and into the van. The others followed him and soon they were on their way to the airport.

 

As soon as they arrived at the airport, the group went straight to the baggage counter and to the gate that they’ll be boarding in at Gate 2.

 

-

-

-

 

“What gate are we boarding on, dongsaeng?” MinYoung asked HaRin as they walked around the airport.

“Gate 5, unnie,” HaRin answered.

 

They went pass Gate 1 and Gate 2.

 

“There’s Gate 5, unnie! Let’s go! We’re boarding in a few minutes,” HaRin began to run and MinYoung followed her.

 

-

-

-

 

“We should’ve gone to Gate 5, hyung. They’re already boarding,” Sungjong told manager Hyowan who was beside him.

“We’re about to board soon, Sungjong. Just a couple of minutes more,” manager Hyowan ruffled his hair.

 

Sunggyu was seating on the cold bench beside his friends and patiently waited for their gate to open. He put on his earphones, played a song and closed his eyes.

 

“MinYoung-ssi, thank you for being a beautiful memory of Jeju. Even just for a night.”

 

~●♥●~