Perfect Sister-in-Law

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

낮과밤 – She’z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU-yJgyw_dg

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung woke up the next morning with the sun’s rays coming through the window. She sat up, accidentally hitting Sunggyu by his feet. Luckily, he still deep in his sleep. MinYoung quietly made her way to the bathroom to freshen up.

 

Afterwards, got into the kitchen and decided to prepare everyone some breakfast. She wasn’t sure if the boys will be waking up earlier that day or will they be sleeping in just like what manager Gonam said last night.

 

Nevertheless, she rummaged through the kitchen and found some things that she could work on: eggs, bacons and left over pancake mixture.

 

“Hey.”

 

MinYoung turned around and found Sunggyu sleepily standing by the kitchen door.

 

“Good morning, oppa!” she greeted brightly.

“Good morning,” his voice was low.

 

“Go freshen up so you could have some breakfast already,” she told him.

 

Sunggyu nodded and turned around to walk away. He looked like a zombie as he tried to get tp the bathroom. When he came out, MinYoung was setting out the table.

 

“What did you make?” he asked.

“Just some eggs, bacons and pancakes for everyone,” she said as she placed a plate in front of him with food already in it.

 

“This is good,” he said as he ate. MinYoung sat beside him.

 

“Have you eaten yet?” he asked. She shook her head in response.

“Why?” he looked at her.

She shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t feel like eating yet.”

“Not a reason to not eat in the morning,” he shook his head.

 

Sunggyu forked some egg, bacon and pancake together and held it in front of her lips.

“That’s yours, oppa. Just eat it up,” she said as she tried to push his hand away.

“Come on, eat it. You should eat, too,” he persisted. Leaving without a choice, MinYoung opened and he fed her.

 

“Good girl,” Sunggyu patted her head. She scowled at him.

 

While they shared a plate, they heard people coming out from the rooms and walking.

 

“That smells so good~” Sungyeol muttered.

 

By the kitchen door stood the six other members with their eyes half-open. They just got up from bed wearing only shirts and boxers.

 

“Holy !” Sungyeol cursed when he saw MinYoung. The others panicked as they struggled to cover their lower half by their hands and by hiding in each other’s back.

 

“Noona, why are you here?” Sungjong asked. “This is embarrassing,” he said in a whisper.

 

“Go get some pants on! We have a female visitor~” Sunggyu scolded them. The boys were about to back to their rooms but MinYoung stopped them.

 

“It’s okay, guys. It doesn’t bother me,” she told them.

“Are you sure?” Hoya asked when they turned back again.

“No!” Sunggyu protested. “Go to your rooms~”

 

“Come on, boys,” MinYoung stopped them again. “It’s not bothering so just grab some breakfast already.”

 

The six boys rushed inside the kitchen and served themselves. They joined the pair by the table.

 

“What are you doing here, noona?” L asked as he ate.

 

“To cut the long story short, I left my keys inside the apartment and locked the door from the inside,” she answered.

Hoya stopped, “Doesn’t HaRin lives with you?”

MinYoung nodded, “She does but she had to stay at the theater for the night.”

“Oh, yeah. I forgot about that,” he said and went back to eating.

 

MinYoung smirked; of course Hoya would know where HaRin was and what she’s up to.

 

“Hyung’s on his phone 24/7 after he got HaRin’s number,” L told MinYoung. Hoya’s ears turned red.

“Yah!” Hoya shoved his dongsaeng while everyone cracked up.

 

“Joongjin and I will be meeting later,” Sungjong announced. MinYoung turned to look at him, surprised.

 

“Why?” she asked.

“We’re going to hang out,” he simply answered.

 

“So what are you planning on doing today?” Sungyeol asked MinYoung.

She shrugged her shoulders, “I have no idea. HaRin doesn’t come home until this afternoon.”

 

“Then let’s just stay here for the entire day,” Sunggyu suggested, moving closely to MinYoung; he rested his arm on the back of her chair.

 

“Eww,” Woohyun grimaced, “Please don’t tell me you’re to lock yourselves in our room.”

 

Sunggyu was about to speak but MinYoung beat him to it.

 

“You ert!” MinYoung shouted. She threw a handful of tissue napkin at him and the others laughed. “How dare you think of us that way~”

 

“And he got it,” Sunggyu smiled in satisfaction as he watched MinYoung scold Woohyun.

 

“That’s what you get for thinking such things,” he cheekily smiled at his friend. “I just wanted to stay in here since it’ll be hard for MinYoung to leave here with the fans noticing her,” he told everyone.

 

“And given that some big-mouthed ‘little birdie’ told my uncles something, I’m sure your fans are hunting me down,” MinYoung glared at them and they became uneasy.

 

Woohyun cleared his throat, “How- how sure are you that you’re one they were referring to?” he tried to challenge.

MinYoung frowned at him, “By the way uncle Hyeongdon described the girl, I’m pretty sure even he knows who the girls is. I’ve known him since I was five years old!”

 

“Really?!”

MinYoung sighed, “Don’t even ask how.”

 

“Haven’t you seen the fans’ comment about our episode on Weekly Idol?” Sungyeol asked.

MinYoung shook her head, “I think I already know what they’re saying. I’d rather not see it.”

“They’re not crazy, MinYoungie. They’re somehow heartbroken but they wish you and hyung to be happy,” Dongwoo said.

“Still, they shouldn’t be heartbroken. They won’t be if only the bird didn’t have a big mouth,” she crossed her arms.

 

“Who the culprit?” she asked them but they remained silent and continued to eat.

MinYoung turned to Sunggyu, “Oppa?” he calmly looked at her. “Can you please tell me who that is?” she asked sweetly.

 

Sunggyu looked at s and found Sungyeol and Woohyun shaking their heads. Sunggyu suddenly smirked. He leaned towards MinYoung and whispered to her that there are actually two “birdies” and he told her who they were.

 

Sunggyu backed away and MinYoung slowly turned her head to look at Woohyun and Sungyeol who were coincidentally sitting beside each other; her eyes were in slits. If looks could kill, the two boys could’ve been dead. They both gulped.

 

“I’m going back to sleep now,” Sungyeol slyly left the table and ran to his room.

Woohyun stood up as well, “I’ll do the same thing,” he said as he slowly walked away. When he was out of the kitchen, he dashed towards his and Sunggyu’s room and locked the door.

 

“Noona’s scary,” Sungjong whispered to L. However, MinYoung heard him.

 

“You don’t have to be scared of me, Sungjongie~” she told him, going back to her old self. “I change when you do something against me.”

 

“That’s even scarier,” L commented.

“Just don’t get on her bad side and you’re good,” Sunggyu defended her. MinYoung nodded in agreement.

 

“You should come here often, MinYoungie,” Dongwoo said.

 

“Why’s that, oppa?” she asked.

 

“It’s good to have someone cook us a meal. We barely have time to cook even a decent meal,” he told her.

 

MinYoung raised an eyebrow, “So you need a maid?”

 

“No,” L shook his head. “We need a sister-in-law,” Sungjong added.

 

Dongwoo then pointed his fork at MinYoung, “You’re the perfect sister-in-law.”

 

MinYoung felt flattered. She tried hard not to grin too much and looked at Sunggyu who gave her a he’s-right look.

 

~●♥●~