Locked Out

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

오랜만이죠 – Ra.D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVtmj4h87s8

~●♥●~

 

The managers have agreed to let MinYoung stay for the night t the dorm. She tried to refuse Sunggyu’s offer by going to Mr. Lee to have him call for her uncle.

 

“Why can’t you just accept my offer?” he asked impatiently.

“Just because,” she said.

“If you’re worried about the members, don’t. They wouldn’t care,” he told her.

 

“But I don’t want to be seen by anyone going up to INFINITE’s dorm let alone come home with the leader,” she pointed out.

“Don’t worry~” he assured her. “Hyowan hyung will be sending me out a plan on how we can get inside.”

 

While they waited for manager Hyowan’s text message, MinYoung and Sunggyu decided to have some jajjangmyeon by the side street which was lined up with restaurants in tents. While they indulged in their dinner, Sunggyu finally received a message.

 

“Where are you?”

 

Sunggyu told manager Hyowan their whereabouts. The pair was already done eating when manager Hyowan came. He brought an unfamiliar vehicle. Sunggyu let MinYoung go to the car first before following a few minutes. MinYoung was in the back seat while Sunggyu sat in front with his manager.

 

“What’s our plan, hyung?” he asked.

 

Manager Hyowan looked at MinYoung by the rear mirror, “MinYoung-ah?”

 

“Yes, oppa?”

 

“Do you see a jacket and a cap beside you?” he asked her. MinYoung made her hands search for the said things beside her.

 

“Got it,” she held the stuff up.

 

“Wear those. Make sure you zip the jacket all the way up until it reaches your chin and wear the cap low,” manager Hyowan instructed. MinYoung wore the jacket and cap just like how he has instructed. Manager Hyowan began to drive their way back to the dorm.

 

“Isn’t this a little too obvious?” Sunggyu asked in doubt.

Manager Hyowan shook his head, “MinYoung has somehow the same built as Sungjong. We’ll make her look like she’s him until we reach inside.”

“How are we going to do that?” MinYoung cut in.

 

“Once you get off of the car, Gonam-ssi will be outside waiting for. He’ll know what to do. Just play along,” manager Hyowan told them as he made a left turn. Soon, they arrive in front of INFINITE’s dorm.

 

Sunggyu came out of the car first followed by MinYoung who had her head low. She slumped a little and placed her hands inside her pockets. She bowed at manager Gonam once she saw her. Manager Gonam suddenly patted her back. MinYoung wanted to yelp but she knew that doing so might ruin the plan. She was sure she spotted a few fans not too far from the building. One inside the elevator, MinYoung threw off her cap and ped her jacket.

 

She then turned to manager Gonam and glared at him, “That hurts, you know?”

“Sorry,” manager Gonam grinned.

“Are you alright?” Sunggyu asked. MinYoung nodded.

 

“All of the members are already asleep,” manager Gonam informed them once they were inside INFINITE’s place. “We don’t have an extra bed or room for you. We hope you’ll be okay with the couch.”

 

“Yeah, sure. Anything will be fine,” she said.

 

“Okay. Well, we get to bed now. We’re sleeping in tomorrow since it’s a day off,” manager Hyowan said as he went to his room.

“Sunggyu-yah, help MinYoung prepare her bed before you go to sleep,” manager Gonam said before following manager Hyowan to his room.

 

 “I’ll get you some pillow and blanket,” Sunggyu told her before disappearing to a room. MinYoung sat by the couch and waited for him to come back. Sunggyu entered the living room again with a pillow and a blanket. She stood up from the couch and took the stuff from him.

 

“Here,” he said as he held up something. MinYoung slowly took it.

“A shirt?” she asked as she unfolded it. It appeared to be big for her.

 

“Yeah, well, we just went for a run so I thought maybe you’d want to change,” he said. “It’s mine but it’s clean,” he told her. “You don’t need to wear it if you don’t want to.”

 

“I really appreciate it, oppa. Thanks,” she smiled. “Can I use the bathroom for a while?”

 

Sunggyu led her to the dorm’s bathroom which was surprisingly clean for a boys’ dorm. MinYoung splashed some water on her face and arms to at least take off the sweat she had earlier. She took off her top and wore Sunggyu’s shirt which was comfortable, not to mention, it smelled good.

 

MinYoung came out of the bathroom and found Sunggyu waiting for her by the living room.

 

“Still awake?” she asked as she approached the couch.

 

“I just wanted to wait for you,” he said.

MinYoung softly smiled, “You didn’t have to.”

“Well, I wanted to and I wanted to say good night before you sleep,” he told her.

 

“I see.”

 

Sunggyu and MinYoung fell into an awkward silence.

 

“Well, good night,” Sunggyu said.

“Good night, oppa,” MinYoung told him. Then, he went to his room.

 

MinYoung searched for the light switch to turn off the lights. Once found, she turned the lights out and went to the couch. She laid herself down and covered herself with the blanket. MinYoung closed her eyes to soon get some sleep. Suddenly, she heard a door open and feet shuffling.

 

“MinYoung-ah?”

 

“Yeah? Who’s there?”

 

“It’s me.”

 

The light on the outside reflected on the living room’s window. MinYoung recognized Sunggyu’s voice but then she saw him approach her with a blanket and pillow. He began to lay the blanket on the floor and he laid on it.

 

“What are you doing, oppa?” she asked as she semi-sat up, her elbow supporting her.

“I felt bad leaving you here alone so I decided to sleep her with you for the night,” he said.

 

“I’m fine, oppa. Go back to your bed. It’s much comfortable there and you might just get a sore back tomorrow,” she told him.

“What comfort will I get from my bed when I know you’re sleeping here outside alone?” he asked.

MinYoung’s chest warmed at Sunggyu being caring. She laid down herself and didn’t argue.

 

“Do the boys know that I’m staying over for the night?” MinYoung asked.

“No. Manager Gonam told me that they went to bed earlier than usual,” Sunggyu answered. “They’re probably tired from the past weeks.”

 

MinYoung turned to her side so she could look down on Sunggyu who still had his eyes open.

 

“Is this really your dream, oppa; to become a singer and be famous?” she asked in interest.

Sunggyu chuckled, “I guess you can say that.”

“You didn’t have second thoughts on the path you chose even its tiring?” she asked.

“Nope,” he shook his head. “Why would I have second thoughts about something I like doing?”

 

MinYoung fell silent.

“Why did you leave the theater?” he asked her.

She showed a tight smile, “Something just happened. I just wanted to get away from it.”

“Did you like it there?” he asked.

 

“I love the theater,” she said softly. “It was my home; my happy place.”

Sunggyu doubtingly looked at her, “I thought the beach was your place?”

MinYoung laughed, “That, too.”

 

Judging from the way MinYoung described the theater, Sunggyu knew he was in no place to ask about what happened; not yet. Whatever the reason may be, he was glad that she decided to leave the theater and join Woollim to become a resident choreographer.

 

“Thank you, oppa,” she suddenly blurted. MinYoung took Sunggyu’s hand and didn’t let go. Sunggyu squeezed her hand but didn’t let go as well.

 

“For what?” he asked.

 

“For just being there,” she told him softly. Sunggyu didn’t say more and just laced his fingers with hers.

 

MinYoung and Sunggyu fell asleep with their hands entwined together.

 

~●♥●~