The Bridge of Two Lovers

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Looking For Your Love – Ah Jung (Playa)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSepW6RTeG0

~●♥●~

 

Everyone took a break after the semi-dance battle that they just had. HaRin was lecturing Yoseob of coming late again when her phone began to constantly ring. She excused herself from Yoseob to answer the phone call.

 

“Hey, beautiful,” Hoya greeted.

 

HaRin was thankful that Hoya couldn’t see her blushing.

 

“Hey, oppa,” she greeted calmly.

“Where are you?” he asked her.

 

“I’m at the theater right now,” she answered.

“What are you up to?” he asked.

HaRin placed her phone between her ear and shoulder so she could open her water bottle, “We’re back to rehearsals, oppa.”

 

“What? Didn’t you just finish a musical?” he asked in disbelief.

She nodded as if he could see her, “Yeah but it’s some sort-of a comeback play for unnie.”

“So she really went back to performing, huh?” he asked softly.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, oppa. I didn’t want to go ahead unnie and tell it you when she should be the one,” she apologized.

“No, it’s fine. I understand. It’s just that we didn’t expect her to leave so soon,” he told her.

She held her phone, “MinYoung unnie is born to perform, oppa. Let’s just say she needed a break.”

 

“Yeah, well speaking of breaks, I think our leader needs one,” Hoya whispered.

HaRin stood straight, “Why is that? Is he okay?”

“No, he’s not,” he answered honestly. “After the love birds’ confrontation, hyung was really down.”

“Oh, no.”

 

“MinYoung was replaced by a tougher trainer that he scolded hyung plenty of times already,” he told her. HaRin could only shake her head in dismay.

 

“Is that HaRin?” she heard someone ask on the other line. HaRin heard a couple of soft bickering and grunts from the other line.

 

“Hello, HaRin?” it was Sungyeol.

 

“Sungyeol oppa?” she asked.

 

“Please tell MinYoung that she needs to come back. We desperately need her. The guy who replaced her is really merciless. He’s going to kill us!” Sungyeol said in one breath. Hoya pulled his phone away from him.

 

“Sorry about that,” Hoya apologized. “So how’s MinYoung doing?”

 

“Unnie’s doing fine although she spaced out in our dance battle a while ago,” HaRin told him.

“That seems to be unlike her,” he said in surprise, “She’s so focused and driven.”

“I know,” she agreed. “I guess Yoseob oppa noticed that’s why he pulled her to the center to dance.”

 

“Yoseob sunbaenim is there, too?”

“Yeah, he’s part of the lead cast,” she told him.

 

“I see. Hey, are you free on Tuesday night?”

HaRin thought for a moment before answering, “Yes. Why?”

“I was wondering if you want to come and see us at SimSimTaPa,” he said.

“Sure. I’ll go,” she said happily.

“And bring Joongjin as well. Sungjong wanted to hang out with him but you know, we’re still kind of busy right now,” he said. “And if you could bring MinYoung as well, that’ll be great.”

“Sure thing,” she told him. “Listen, oppa. I have to go. We’ll be back in rehearsing in a bit.”

 

When HaRin hang up, she approached MinYoung and sat beside her on the floor.

 

“What’s up, unnie?” she bumped shoulders with her.

MinYoung gloomily smiled, “Nothing much.”

“I was on the phone with Hoya oppa.” MinYoung slowly turned to face her with a smirk.

“I don’t like the way you’re looking at me, unnie,” she told her friend.

MinYoung dismissed her, “Don’t mind me.” The two shared a peaceful moment of a while.

 

“They’ve been asking about you,” HaRin said. MinYoung didn’t say a word. “Sunggyu oppa’s not himself lately. Maybe you should give him a call.”

 

“And that the boys want you back since their new trainer is a toughie,” she added.

 

MinYoung laughed at her friend, “You and Hoya oppa seemed to be a bridge or something.”

 

“Tell me about it,” HaRin joined in laughing. “But we don’t mind being a bridge of two lovers.”

 

MinYoung’s face fell.

 

“Look, Hoya oppa invited me to SimSimTaPa two days from now and he wants me to bring you and Joongjin along,” HaRin told her.

MinYoung shook her head, “I’ll pass.” With that, she stood up and left HaRin.

 

HaRin just watched her friend walk away. Then, Joongjin sat on MinYoung’s spot.

 

“What were you guys talking about?” he asked.

 

“Want to come with me to SimSimTaPa on Tuesday night and see INFINITE oppadeul?” she asked him.

Joongjin’s face brightened, “Sure! Is MinYoung noona coming?”

HaRin shook her head, “I don’t think she wants to.”

“Oh,” his shoulders deflated.

 

“I guess, we still have to be bridge,” HaRin sighed, she stood up and walked away, leaving Joongjin behind.

 

“What bridge?” Joongjin asked himself.

 

~●♥●~