COLLEAGUES

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Love Hate – f(x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rRHtrNx5-s

 

~●♥●~

 

“What’s taking unnie so long?” HaRin muttered as she leaned back on the couch. She has been waiting half an hour for MinYoung at the hotel lobby to go swimming. She took out her phone and played with it for a while.

 

Ding!

 

The elevator doors opened and MinYoung came out with a guy tagging along behind her. MinYoung was getting ahead of the guy, already approaching where HaRin was seated when the guy held MinYoung back. HaRin remained seated and looked up from her phone as she watched her friend have a short conversation with a stranger.

 

“Is that INFINITE’s leader?” HaRin lowered her sunglasses to have a better look. MinYoung had her back turned away from HaRin. Her eyes widened upon realization of who the guy was.

 

“Unnie was with Kim Sunggyu last night?!” HaRin’s jaw dropped. She pushed her sunglasses up and secretly watched them.

 

MinYoung had a gentle smile on her face but she kept on shaking her head, as if saying “no” to Sunggyu. She kept on talking, explaining something to him who was obviously staring at her lips move rather than listening to the words she was saying. Then, MinYoung slowly pried his hand away from her arm and left Sunggyu looking dumbfounded. HaRin stood up when MinYoung approached her and exchanged air kisses.

 

“Why were you with INFINITE’s Kim Sunggyu?” HaRin asked in interest as he eyed Sunggyu’s back as he went out of the hotel. MinYoung took her sunglasses off.

 

“Well, he got really drunk last night and he won’t tell me where his friends were and where’s his hotel so I decided to bring him to my room instead,” MinYoung slowly explained. HaRin’s eyes widened.

 

“You were with him last night?!” her friend asked in shock.

“Well what choice do I have? It’s not like I could leave him at the club,” MinYoung said in defense. HaRin silenced; her friend’s got a point.

 

“So what were you talking about earlier?” HaRin asked as she began to walk with MinYoung beside her, their arms linked together.

“He was asking for my number and that if we could hang out while the group is in the island,” MinYoung answered casually.

 

HaRin stopped from walking and faced her friend, “they’re all here?!”

“Yeah, they were given one week vacation here,” MinYoung answered as she pulled her friend to a walk again.

 

“So, did you give him your number?” HaRin excitedly asked as she stopped walking again.

MinYoung knitted her eyebrows together, “What? No, I didn’t.”

“Why didn’t you?” HaRin immediately asked. “You’re no longer interested in him? He seems to like you, too.”

 

MinYoung placed her hands on her back pockets and looked away, “I like him but that’s not a reason why I should give him my number.”

“Then what would make you give him your number?” HaRin wanted to know.

 

“Nothing; its better that we don’t have each other’s number or have any contact at all,” MinYoung told her.

“Why?”

MinYoung sighed, “I just want to keep everything simple. Whatever happened last night, I tend to forget. We’ll soon be colleagues and that’s it.”

 

“And exactly happened last night?” HaRin crossed her arms and leaned in with interest.

MinYoung grinned, “It’s a secret,” she whispered and began to run away.

 

“YAH, UNNIE!!” HaRin screamed as she chased MinYoung out of the pool area.

 

~●♥●~