Dance Partners

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

U Hoo Hoo – Block B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIJdBA2TA6c

 

~●♥●~

 

A couple of more songs and Sunggyu and his mystery girl danced some more; it was as if they were destined to dance together.

 

“Want to grab a drink?” Sunggyu cocked his head to the side as he invited her.

The girl stopped and smirked, “Sure.”

 

Sunggyu led her away from the dance floor and to the bar and ordered cocktail drinks for them. The girl sat beside Sunggyu’s stool and leaned on the counter as the pair watched the bartender mix drinks.

 

“Are you even allowed to drink?” the girl raised an eyebrow.

Sunggyu challenged, “I’m already of my legal age. What makes you think I’m not allowed to drink? Do I look that young to you?”

The girl shook her head, “Well, you are INFINITE’s leader after all. Don’t you think you might get into trouble since you are after all an idol?”

 

“You know who I am?!” Sunggyu’s eyes widened.

“Who wouldn’t? INFINITE’s been doing great everywhere. It’s hard not to notice that~” she drank her cocktail. Sunggyu smiled with pride.

 

“So you do know me. Are you a fan?” he asked.

“I guess you can say that but I’m not that of a die-hard fan,” she shrugged her shoulders. Sunggyu felt embarrassed, expecting much from mystery girl.

 

“Kim Sunggyu and you are?” he extended his hand in front of her.

She looked at his hand before taking it and shaking it, “Shin MinYoung.” Sunggyu smiled in satisfaction.

 

“Smooth move, Sunggyu~” he praised himself.

 

“So, are you a dancer or something?” he asked as he drank his drink.

MinYoung shook her head, “I’m not really one but I do dance.”

“You should go for an audition. I’m sure you’ll make it,” he encouraged. MinYoung raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“Are you asking me to join your company?” she asked with a grin.

 

Sunggyu leaned back in surprise, “Whatever that is to your liking.”

 

“Of course I’d rather have you audition for Woollim.”

 

MinYoung nodded slowly, “No plans.”

“What? Why not?” Sunggyu asked, leaning closely to MinYoung with interest.

“Why are you so interested?” MinYoung asked in a whisper.

Sunggyu looked away, “Well, you’ve got talent. I’m just wondering why you won’t make use of it.”

 

“I have other plans,” MinYoung winked at him and finished her drink.

 

Then, MinYoung got off the stool and stood up. Sunggyu turned his seat around to face her.

 

“I’m going in for another dance,” MinYoung told him.

He smiled with much interest, “Are you asking me to dance with you?”

She slowly placed her hands on her waist and shrugged her shoulders, “You have a choice: you can either stay here and I’ll go dance or you join me.”

 

Sunggyu shook his head in amazement at MinYoung’s fierce and straightforward attitude. He got off his stool and stood closely to her.

 

“With you as a dance partner, I think it would be hard to say ‘no’.”

 

~●♥●~