Gone Mad

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Ice Cream (feat. Maboos) - HyunA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvN7jwCFfk8

 

~●♥●~

 

INFINITE went to meet with their managers for breakfast; they chatted as they walked to a café with Sunggyu slowly trailing behind.

 

“Let’s get going, Sunggyu-yah~” manager Jungryul called as he held the door open for Sunggyu. He paced up his walk and went inside the café followed by his manager.

 

They ordered a big breakfast to satisfy their taste buds and stomachs before they have fun for the entire day. Sunggyu sat quietly in his seat, thinking about MinYoung and the night that he had with her.

 

Sunggyu looked out of the window and watched people pass by the café. Then, two girls were walking on the other side of the street with ice creams on hand. Their hairs were wet and looked like they just took a bath. One girl took off her sunglasses and placed it on top of her head.

 

“MinYoung-ah?” Sunggyu sat up as he watched the girl. He then looked away and shook his head. He looked by the window again and the two girls disappeared.

 

“Are you alright?” Woohyun, who was sitting beside him, asked.

Sunggyu looked at him, “I think I’m going crazy.”

“You already are,” Woohyun grimaced at him and looked away.

 

After having breakfast, their managers accompanied them to go shopping around the island. Sungyeol noticed their managers’ presence.

 

Sungyeol stopped, “Why are you following us?”

 

“Aren’t we allowed to go shopping with you guys?” manager Hyowan asked.

Sungyeol eyed them, “You’re shopping because you want to, right? It’s not because you’re keeping an eye on us?”

“Hmm~ kind of both,” manager Gonam said. Sungyeol frowned.

 

Some open stalls are situated by the streets and everyone checked it out. L was holding up a shirt, deciding whether to buy or not. Sunggyu stood beside him, blankly looking at some clothes.

L nudged Sunggyu, “What do you think hyung?”

“Wha-?”

“Should I buy this?” L asked.

 

Maybe for the first time in the entire day, Sunggyu focused himself on to something. L placed the shirt on top of him for his hyung to see if the shirt suits him or not. Sunggyu paid attention to him and suggested L to buy it.

 

“Aren’t you buying anything for yourself hyung?” L asked as he paid for the shirt.

Sunggyu looked on the pile of clothes stacked together, “I don’t know,” he mumbled.

 

Sunggyu took a shirt and absentmindedly examined it. Suddenly, he heard a door from a nearby store jingled.

 

“Let’s head back to the hotel. We need to phone someone right now.”

 

Sunggyu’s eyes shot as he recognized the voice. He put down the shirt and in front of him he saw MinYoung walking with another girl beside her; both eating ice creams.

 

“L, that’s her! That’s MinYoung over there!” Sunggyu grabbed L by the shirt and pointed at the two girls walking pass them from across the street.

“Which one?!” L asked in confusion, not knowing who MinYoung was since there were two girls.

 

“Oh yeah, I forgot! Come on, unnie! Let’s go!!” MinYoung’s friend grabbed her hand and pulled her to a run.

 

Not answering L, Sunggyu dropped his friend’s shopping bags and ran after the two girls. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to catch up with them. With a frown, he went back to where his group was.

 

“I thought I was just hallucinating but I think I’ve gone nuts,” he talked to himself as he stood behind his friends who were paying for the things that they bought.

 

“You know that talking to yourself is one of the first signs of being crazy,” Dongwoo told Sunggyu who stood beside him.

 

Sunggyu slowly turned his head and glared at Dongwoo. Scared, Dongwoo looked away.

 

~●♥●~