A Little Prank

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Really Really (Feat. 소현) – Dalmatian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XuJ0TFAb68

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung and Sunggyu were watching by the living room with L and Sungjong. Sunggyu was fiddling with MinYoung’s fingers while the latter blankly stared on the television.

 

She was thinking of a way to take revenge on Woohyun and Sungyeol, and to pull a prank on everyone else as well. All the thinking was making her nuts so she excused herself to go to the bathroom. MinYoung locked herself inside and sat on the toilet seat to think.

 

“What should I do?” she thought as she bit her lip. Suddenly, MinYoung looked over by the sink and found toothpaste. A plan began to form in her mind. She went out of the bathroom and casually made her way to the kitchen and began to open the cabinets.

 

“They could have one in here somewhere,” she thought. When she opened the last cabinet on top, there she found what she has been looking for: a pack of Oreos. She set the cookies, toothpaste, plate and bread knife on the counter and began her plan.

 

MinYoung twisted a cookie and scraped off the middle. She then squeezed a fair amount of toothpaste on the cookie making it look like the original filling. She put the two cookies back together and it looked pretty normal so she did a couple more.

 

Sungyeol then came out of his room and went to the kitchen for a drink. He then noticed MinYoung’s back and that she was busy doing something. Slowly, he approached her back to take a peek on what she was doing.

 

“What on earth are you doing?!” he asked.

MinYoung jumped, “You freaking scared me!”

 

“Are making us eat that?” he asked again with a grimace.

“I was,” she sighed, “I wanted to pull a prank on everyone and take my revenge on you and Woohyun oppa. Now, everything’s ruined because of you.”

 

“No, no. Continue doing that,” he told her as he took a cookie and scraped off its filling, “I’ll help. I’ve been itching on pulling a prank on them. This is a good one!”

MinYoung grinned, “All right!”

 

Sungyeol and MinYoung left some normal cookies for them to eat and placed the rest on the freezer to at least freeze the filling for a few moments. After a couple of minutes, Sungyeol took out the cookies and placed it on the platter. He placed the normal ones on it as well, in a part where he could easily remember them.

 

“Sungyeollie and I got some cookies!” MinYoung chirped as she came out of the kitchen. She joined Sunggyu again on the couch and Sungyeol sat beside her.

 

Sungyeol took four cookies, the normal ones, and handed two cookies to MinYoung. The others grabbed a piece or two for them while MinYoung ate a piece. The culprits watched for their reactions and tried to act normal at the same time. They saw Woohyun’s face change and faced Hoya.

 

“Is there something wrong with the cookie?” Woohyun softly asked Hoya as he kept on eating them.

Hoya shook his head, “I’m not sure.”

 

Suddenly, L stood up and went to the kitchen. Sunggyu’s eyes followed L. Sungjong smelled his piece and grimaced. Dongwoo on the other hand, kept on eating his with a different expression on. Sunggyu bit on his.

 

“Noona, is this mint flavor?” Sungjong blinked and Sungyeol and MinYoung lost it. They were laughing like mad people.

 

“Those weren’t mint flavored Oreos!” MinYoung squealed.

“We took off the filling and replaced it with toothpaste!” Sungyeol told everyone. Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo couldn’t help but laugh; they were able to finish a piece each.

 

“No wonder it tasted different,” Dongwoo muttered.

 

MinYoung and Sungyeol laughed harder. “It tasted different but you were able to finish one!” Sungyeol pointed at his friends.

 

“How come you guys weren’t reacting at all?” Sunggyu asked the two people beside him.

“Simple,” MinYoung grinned, “We left our cookies as it is.”

 

“Now everyone has good breath!” Sungyeol cheered. The rest tackled him.

 

“Now you found your partner in crime,” Sunggyu chuckled at MinYoung who just gave him a toothy grin.

 

~●♥●~