Each Other's Fan

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Hold It Down - Geeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvnnKbcpgow

~●♥●~

 

Once they were near MinYoung’s apartment and that she could feel that she could walk on her own, she released herself from Sunggyu. As much as he wanted to keep her in his arm, he knew he couldn’t; not now.

 

“Who knew this toughie right here is actually fragile,” he chuckled to himself.

 

“Well,” MinYoung spoke, bringing Sunggyu back to reality. He looked at the windows and found that the once dark apartment had lights on. “Here’s my stop.”

“Is your best friend home already?” he asked, placing his hands in his pockets.

 

“Yeah. She came home at around eleven, I guess,” she shrugged her shoulders.

 

“So,” Sunggyu wanted to start a conversation, wanting to linger around longer, “Do you regret me walking you home?” he teasingly asked.

MinYoung softly smiled, “I’m glad I did, oppa.”

 

Sunggyu’s grin turned into a soft one. He was only teasing her but it seemed like the incident earlier did really scare the living out of her.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay?” he cautiously asked.

“Now that I’m home safe and sound, yes,” she said, nodding. Sunggyu inched closer to her.

 

“That girl that was gripping unto my coat earlier, I never saw her in you,” he said.

MinYoung tilted her head in confusion, “What do you mean?”

 

“I thought you were really tough. You seem to be so independent that you don’t care of the least things around you,” he told her.

“I don’t if that’s a compliment or an insult,” she raised an eyebrow at him. “You make me look like a really chesty person.”

Sunggyu’s eyes widened, “that’s not what I meant! I actually admire you for being independent at a really young age.”

“Well, I have to,” she shrugged her shoulders like she had no other choice.

 

“It’s okay to be fragile sometimes, you know?” he patted her arm.

“I hate being weak. Not my nature,” she admitted, shaking her head.

 

“But aren’t your weaknesses suppose to make you stronger?” he asked.

 

“I suppose,” MinYoung bowed her head. “But there are just some things that make me so vulnerable. I hate being that kind of person knowing that I have no one to hold on to,” she said softly.

 

Sunggyu peered at her face and saw her eyebrows pinched together.

 

“Hey, hey,” he held her arm and soothingly rubbed it, “Don’t you have your best friend?”

“Yeah, I do,” she nodded.

“Well, you have us, too,” Sunggyu opened his arms, presenting himself.

 

“Can I really count on you, guys?” MinYoung suspiciously eyed him.

“Why not? We’ve become friends after all, right?” he smiled, his eyes disappearing once again.

 

“I don’t know~ the only people who know me inside and out are HaRin and Joongjin. They never left me and they’re the only ones I really trust right now,” she muttered.

 

“Joongjin? Is that person a guy?”

 

“I guess we should hang out more often, like outside the studio. The guys would love that,” he told her.

MinYoung chuckled, “I’m sure they will. After today’s practice, the studio’s their dreaded place.”

 

“They’re just being kids,” he said, sounding defensive.

MinYoung shook her head, “No. They were just being INFINITE.”

 

“Are you returning me a compliment or an insult?” he questioned, raising an eyebrow at her.

 

“Well, they wouldn’t be INFINITE if they weren’t themselves today. If Sungyeol didn’t pull of a mild tantrum earlier, I would have thought that I was teaching another group instead of you guys,” she explained.

 

Sunggyu nodded in agreement, “I guess you’re right.” He smiled, “You still know the right things to say after what you’ve been through the entire day: you get drained from work and then you almost got yourself in an inconvenient situation.”

 

MinYoung grimaced, “Do you still have to remind me of that?”

“I guess that tough girl is now back,” he teased. “Mr. Lee did pick one great person like he said.”

MinYoung leaned back with an amused smile, “Did I just gain a fan?”

“I’ve been admiring you before we even worked together,” Sunggyu uttered softly but MinYoung heard every word of it. His ears began to turn beat red when he realized what he has done.

 

“Well, I think I should get in already,” she said softly.

“Yeah, I think you should,” he agreed. MinYoung nodded and gave him a little wave before heading towards her door. Sunggyu watched her unlock her door. He knew she was about to get inside so he turned around to walk away.

 

“Sunggyu oppa~”

 

Sunggyu immediately turned around when he heard her call him.

 

“Thanks for being with me tonight. I really appreciate it,” she smiled gratefully at him while she stood by her door.

Sunggyu smiled softly, “No problem. I knew you needed some company.”

 

“Have a nice dinner with the others, oppa. Get home safely, too,” she said before closing her door.

 

“Even if my friends didn’t give me to you, I would really walk you home tonight,” he smiled as he thought it to himself. Suddenly, his phone buzzed. He took it out of his pocket and saw a text message from Sungjong.

 

Hyung,

 

We’re just around the corner waiting for you. We bought food instead. We’ll wait.

 

Happily, Sunggyu jogged away from where MinYoung lived. When he turned the first corner, he saw their van waiting for him.

 

~●♥●~