Blurting Out Those Three Words

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

비가 (feat. Maboos) – Roh Ji Hoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkTLzJutCjU

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung came to Woollim a couple of days after to check-up on the boys and just pay everyone a visit. INFINITE has been receiving a lot of love for their comeback and they’ve been winning in music programs; MinYoung wanted to congratulate everyone personally.

 

“There she is!” Dongwoo’s face lightened when MinYoung entered the room.

 

“What’s up?” Everyone gathered around her. MinYoung looked in confusion at the boys.

 

“Well,” Sunggyu spoke, “We heard that HaRin and Joongjin’s play will be showed in a couple of days.” MinYoung smile began to drop.

 

“We were wondering if you could do the honors of bringing us to your ‘home’ and watch their play together,” he said.

 

“Are you serious?” she asked softly. The boys slowly nodded, hinting a different tone in her voice.

 

“I- I don’t know,” she looked down.

“Why?” Sungyeol asked.

 

“I-”

 

INFINITE looked at her expectantly, waiting for an answer. A lump began to form in MinYoung’s throat making her unable to speak. She slowly backed away, not knowing what to answer the boys.

 

“Excuse me,” and she left the room. The boys exchanged confused looks.

 

“I’ll be back,” Sunggyu ran after her. When he came out of the room, MinYoung was nowhere in sight but found the fire exit door just closing. She was going to the roof top. When Sunggyu came out of the fire exit, he saw her pacing back and forth.

 

“Hey,” Sunggyu called, “Are you okay?”

MinYoung looked up, “I- I’m sorry, oppa. I just needed some air, and some time to think.”

“It’s okay~” he assured her.

 

“No, it’s not okay!” she snapped.

“Woah,” he stepped back.

MinYoung groaned, “Sorry about that.”

 

“It’s fine. Did we say something that offended you?” he asked carefully.

“None, oppa,” she immediately answered, “I just wasn’t expecting you guys to invite me to watch the play.”

 

“Although I knew you were going to ask since HaRin told me before. I thought you guys have forgotten about it,” she added quickly.

 

“Don’t you want to go back to the theater or even watch your friends?” Sunggyu asked.

MinYoung looked at him in disbelief, somehow offended, “Of course I’d want to see them perform! What made you think I didn’t?”

“I didn’t mean it-”

“Of course, you didn’t,” she said sarcastically. “You don’t know everything about me,” she told him.

 

“You’ve told me that a couple of times,” he stomped his feet. “But you never let me understand. Please help me understand; let me know,” he begged. MinYoung’s lower lip trembled.

 

He was right. MinYoung always said that he doesn’t know everything about her but then she never let him know. She was sure that he’ll know soon but not in this kind of situation. MinYoung took a step back and turned around to face the city.

 

“You should hate me at this rate,” she muttered bitterly.

“Why would I?” he asked softly.

 

“Stop being so nice, oppa!” she snapped and angrily looked at him. “You’re forcing yourself to someone who didn’t need you on the first place and by the way you’re acting right now, it’s making things even complicated for me!”

 

Sunggyu’s shoulders deflated, “I’m only being like this to you because… because I love you.”

 

MinYoung’s air cut off. She held her forehead to get herself to think.

 

“I’m so sorry, MinYoung-ah. I know this isn’t what we’ve agreed upon but it’s already here; I love you already,” he said desperately. “I also can’t do this anymore: pretend to still understand what kind of relationship we are in.”

 

Sunggyu was gazing softly at MinYoung. She, on the other hand, breathed heavily and tried to sync everything to her.

 

“I can’t do it anymore. I don’t want to do it anymore,” he continued. “I’ll love you, I’ll take care of, I won’t allow anything or anyone to hurt you; just allow me to love you and let me do these things to you,” he begged.

 

“Can’t we just forget about the agreement and be together?” he asked softly.

 

~●♥●~