Picture Perfect

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

My Love - Ailee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdXAgcbXQSg

~●♥●~

 

After dinner, Sunggyu and MinYoung continued to talk even about the slightest bits of things in their lives. The setting of their chairs changed as Sunggyu was already sitting beside MinYoung, his arm, casually resting on the back of MinYoung’s chair.

 

The bottle of wine was already empty and they both were turning slightly pink. MinYoung was laughing hard at Sunggyu’s stories that she had to massage her aching cheeks.

 

“This feels nice,” Sunggyu sighed.

“Which is?” MinYoung asked her hands still on her cheeks.

“Just chilling out with you and having you away from work or the other members for a while,” he said softly.

 

MinYoung shifted in her seat so that upper half of the body was facing Sunggyu. “Why oppa?” she asked but Sunggyu blinked at her in confusion.

“Why me?”

Sunggyu drank his wine until its last drop, “I told you already, everything that shouts about you. You’re not ordinary, you know?”

“And you find that interesting?” she raised an eyebrow at him.

“Everything about you is interesting, MinYoung-ah,” he gazed at her.

 

MinYoung sighed, “I just don’t want to start something that I’ll regret in the end, oppa.”

Sunggyu remained silent before asking,”Do you regret working at Woollim?”

Confused by where he got his question, MinYoung blinked for a while before shaking her head in response.

 

“Do you regret meeting and working with us?”

MinYoung shook her head again.

 

“Do you regret asking me out on a date tonight?”

MinYoung thought for a moment before slowly shaking her head once again. Then, Sunggyu slowly inched closer but he kept his gaze fixed in hers.

 

“Do you regret that time we kissed at Jeju Island?”

 

MinYoung’s eyes widened. She never thought that Sunggyu would be asking about that given that she had closed that issue before with him. Sunggyu’s gaze was entrancing and MinYoung found herself shaking her head in response.

 

Sunggyu held MinYoung chin lightly. “Will you regret it if I kissed you right now?” he asked much huskier this time. MinYoung shook her head.

 

Sunggyu slowly closed his eyes and closed the gap between them. MinYoung remained unmoved at the contact. Sunggyu moved his lips, expecting a response from MinYoung. She then slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back.

 

Their make-out made both Sunggyu and MinYoung lose their breaths that they had to stop to catch some air.

 

“What was that?” MinYoung breathed out.

“I don’t know,” Sunggyu shook his head. He lifted his head to face MinYoung. His smile dropped when he found MinYoung in the brink of tears.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her with much concern.

MinYoung shook her head, stood up and went by the fences. She watched the lights of Seoul go by below them. Sunggyu followed her and stood close behind her.

 

“What are we really up to, oppa?” MinYoung faced him with arms crossed; her eyes were cold as stones.

“I don’t know about you but I’m pretty sure I made it clear that I like you,” he said casually. MinYoung bit on her lip, trying to figure out a way to answer him back.

 

“What are you afraid of MinYoung-ah?” he asked, cupping her face with his hands.

MinYoung rolled her eyes as she tried to suppress her tears from falling, “I’m afraid of hoping for a picture perfect life, oppa.”

 

“I’m glad that I’m closest to you, oppa. We’ve been hanging around often and I like your company. I just don’t want to end this kind of relationship with you,” she told him.

 

“It doesn’t have to end you know. We’re still friends,” he said.

“But friends don’t do this!” she pointed at them. “Friends don’t kiss and pretend that there’s nothing between them!”

“Well we don’t have to pretend. We could just come clean about it,” he pushed.

 

“I don’t think I’m up to that now, oppa,” she said softly.

“I’ll wait,” he offered. “I’ll wait. Even if it kills me, I will.”

 

MinYoung remained silent. She was unsure of what she should say next that wouldn’t hurt Sunggyu. She’s been pushing him away and she knew that she’s hurting him and didn’t want him to hurt even more.

“We don’t have to be like this, you know?” he suddenly spoke.

 

MinYoung turned to face him and saw his hopeless expression.

 

“What do you suggest?”

 

~●♥●~