He's All Yours

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Shakalaka – Dal Shabet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCfU5nXeBdg

~●♥●~

 

“We’ll stop here. You guys need a break.”

 

MinYoung ran over to her ipod and stopped INFINITE’s song. At the word “break”, the boys collapsed on the floor, breathless; Sungjong wiped away his tears.

 

“Why is it… that whenever… you do the dance… it seemed so easy?” Dongwoo asked, catching his breath in between.

MinYoung laughed, her arms crossed as she watched them scattered on the floor, “It’s because it IS easy! ~”

 

At MinYoung’s answer, the others rolled off their backs to face her with baffled looks.

 

“Are you freaking serious? That dance is nowhere as easy as our past choreographies,” Sungyeol stood up in disbelief.

 

Sunggyu quietly watched s rant on how hard the dance was while Sungyeol was beginning to have a mild meltdown. Sunggyu is actually having a hard time determining whether his friends were pretending to be frustrated so they’d look like they lost the bet or were they actually serious.

 

“The dance is actually harder than I thought,” Sunggyu admitted to himself.

 

“I think I might just die right now~” Woohyun pretended to faint as he landed on the floor on his knees and then on his back.

Hoya joined him, “I can join you, hyung.”

 

MinYoung suspiciously eyed them, “You’re not pretending like you lost the bet, aren’t you?”

“Forget about the bet, noona~ Have mercy,” L frowned.

“We’re dead serious. I don’t think I’ll last another round~” Sungjong agreed, sniffling.

 

Pity took over MinYoung’s feelings. She knew the dance was hard; she had a hard time dancing to it on the first place but she didn’t let it get in to her and owned the dance instead of the other way around.

 

MinYoung slowly strides over to the maknae and took his towel that hung from his shoulder. She wiped away Sungjong’s sweat and tears that were once again forming in the corner of his eyes.

 

“You have to stay strong. I know it’s hard at first but it’ll eventually be like nothing. Don’t let the choreography own you; this is your choreography. You guys have to earn it,” MinYoung softly spoke while INFINITE quietly listened.

 

“MinYoung-ah’s right.”

 

Everyone turned their heads towards their leader and listened at him talk. MinYoung was surprised to hear Sunggyu agree with her. They’ve been working for more than a month already but this was the first time; not that they disagree at anything. Sunggyu just chose to keep silent whenever MinYoung was around.

 

“If we want to stay on top, we have to own everything: the song, the stage, the performance and even the dance. We’ve been working hard since we debuted; why not work even harder this time, right?” he lectured.

 

MinYoung admiringly watched Sunggyu. She finds it massively charming when he acts like a leader and all brotherly at the same to s.

 

“Why can’t he be like him? Why’d he have to be jerk?” MinYoung’s eyebrows pinched together.

 

“I think we should start where we stopped, don’t you think, MinYoung-ah?”

 

At the sound of Sunggyu’s voice calling her, MinYoung came back to her senses. She found the others staring at her, waiting for her.

 

“Where we stopped? Right,” MinYoung scrambled over to her spot and had everyone assemble behind her. She went through the steps one by one, patiently teaching the boys and correcting their mistakes.

 

When they finished learning the choreography, MinYoung went over to her ipod to play their song. They’ve been doing the steps by counting and she wants to see if they could do it with the song accompanying them.

 

Before she pressed play, “MinYoung-ah~”

 

She looked up and found Sungyeol looking at her, “Yeah?” she asked.

 

“We lost the bet. Sunggyu hyung is all yours,” Sungyeol declared. MinYoung laughed and shook her head.

“Yeah. You can make him your slave. Let him suffer twice as much as we’re suffering right now,” Woohyun nodded in agreement. Sunggyu suddenly smacked the back of his head.

 

“Ow.”

 

Woohyun glared at his hyung but Sunggyu was already giving his dongsaeng death glares. Woohyun didn’t argue and kept his mouth shut.

 

“I thought you guys were joking about the bet,” MinYoung placed a hand on her waist.

 

“We’re not. You can take hyung. We don’t need him,” Hoya said, shoving Sunggyu out of his position.

“Yah~” Sunggyu gave Hoya an offended look.

 

“See? We don’t need this. You can really take him now,” L shook his head.

 

Sunggyu pouted, “I’m not wanted here. It’s better if I should leave.” But then, MinYoung pressed play and their song began to start playing through the speakers.

 

“Please get back to your position,” MinYoung sternly told Sunggyu. Her domineering voice surprised him and he carefully stepped back to his position, earning a few snickers from the others.

 

~●♥●~