A Secret

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Re-Love – Shinhwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKJcCKJ4y5c

~●♥●~

 

It turned out that Hyeongdon and Defconn knows MinYoung through her uncle, Chungho. And that it wasn’t only a ‘little birdie’ who cracked the news to the MCs but two ‘birdies’: Woohyun and Sungyeol. Hyeongdon and Defconn wholeheartedly gave their piece of advice to Sunggyu about dating someone outside of the industry. Sunggyu took their advices at heart and asked them if they could keep it a secret for the time being to which both guys agreed to.

 

INFINITE arrived at their dorm late in the evening.

 

“That was a tiring day. I’m going to hit the bed already~ Good night!” Sungyeol said in a hurry as he walked briskly towards the room he shares with L and Dongwoo.

 

“Lee. Sung. Yeol,” Sunggyu uttered his name bit by bit. Sungyeol slowly turned around.

“I’m hitting the hay,” Woohyun quickly announced.

 

“Nam. Woo. Hyun,” Sunggyu did the same thing. Woohyun stopped walking.

He turned around to face their leader, “Yes, hyung?”

 

“Why did you do that?!” Sunggyu whined which surprised the members. “What if the crew doesn’t cut that my part? MinYoung will definitely see my interrogation! I don’t want to give her the idea that I was breaking our rule!” he ranted.

 

L blinked, “What makes you think she’ll be thinking of you breaking the rule with that interrogation?” he asked.

“Now everyone knows I’m seeing someone. I don’t know if she’ll approve of the idea that the whole world knows about my status; our status,” Sunggyu answered.

“Hyung, no one knows her except us, Hyeongdon hyung and Defconn hyung,” Dongwoo patted his back.

Sunggyu looked helplessly at him, “Have you heard how great stalkers and researchers fans are?”

“Oh, yeah,” Dongwoo stepped back.

 

“Look, hyung. You weren’t the one who opened up the topic. You obviously didn’t have any idea that hyungdeul knew. MinYoung doesn’t even know who the ‘birdie’ is,” Sungyeol explained. Sunggyu sighed in defeat. He knows there’s no point of arguing over something that’s already been done.

 

“I hope her TV breaks,” Sunggyu muttered. “If she asks me if I have an idea who the ‘birdie’ is, I’m telling her. This relationship is too delicate. I can’t afford losing her,” he said.

 

“You value this kind of relationship now? Shouldn’t you be doing the other way around?” Hoya asked. Sunggyu tilted his head to the side, clueless.

 

“Well,” Hoya began, “you said ‘no strings attached’. That means she’s not your girlfriend so why bother protect the relationship?” he asked.

“She’s a girl!” Sunggyu reasoned.

Hoya sat by the couch, “I know that but she agreed to be in this situation so she’ll not give a damn with whatever things you’ll say about this relationship,” he pointed out.

 

Suddenly, a light bulb appeared on top of Sungyeol’s head. “You’re not telling us something,” he accusingly pointed at Sunggyu.

“Me?” Sunggyu pointed at himself.

“No, hyung. Try asking Sungjong; maybe he knows what you’re not telling us,” Sungyeol said sarcastically. “Of course you! Who would know better about your feelings?”

Sunggyu scowled, “What are you talking about now, Lee Sungyeol?”

 

“You don’t like MinYoung,” Sungyeol crossed his arm as he shook his head; a knowing smile appeared on his face.

 

“Of course, I like her! Wasn’t I clear enough when I said I liked her?!” Sunggyu denied.

“It was,” Sungyeol answered. “Until now,” he added. Sunggyu stopped.

 

“You don’t like MinYoung. You freaking love her!” Sungyeol said. Everyone’s head snapped at Sunggyu. When he showed no sign of denying Sungyeol’s accusation, the boys whistled and teased their leader.

 “You were caught red-handed, hyung!” Dongwoo shook his head.

 

“So what if I did love her? It’s not like I could force myself not to fall for her when she’s all I think about everyday and see every day,” Sunggyu sulked in the couch beside Hoya.

“So you love her now?” L asked. Sunggyu smothered his face, “I don’t know.”

 

“You should figure something out, hyung,” Woohyun advised.

 

Sunggyu sighed, “I know. But you guys will have to keep your mouths shut or else I’ll be slinging a shot on the most talkative ‘birdie’.” Everyone zipped their mouths and made an ‘okay’ sign.

 

~●♥●~