You're Different

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

My Sweetie - Gilme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3DT7UevI8w

~●♥●~

 

“Good job everyone!”

 

INFINITE performed last and as expected, they were able to blow their fans away. When their music video was released, INSPRITS waited patiently for the live performance and the boys didn’t disappoint their fans; their new song and choreography was well accepted.

 

MinYoung, HaRin and Joongjin went back to the boys’ dressing room and found them wiping away their sweat. The three friends crept inside, clapping their hands. MinYoung was grinning from ear to ear.

 

“NOONA!!!” Sungjong beamed. He approached MinYoung and gave her a big hug. “THANK YOU!!”

 

“I was just part of it, Sungjongie~ you guys deserve the full credit,” MinYoung said, ruffling his hair.

 

“Congratulations!!” HaRin and Joongjin cheered everyone; Sungjong and Joongjin high-fived.

 

Sunggyu approached MinYoung with a smile, his eyes disappearing, “Did we did well?”

“You guys were awesome!” MinYoung raised her two thumbs up.

 

Hoya slyly stepped on HaRin’s side and bumped shoulders with her “Are we great or are we great?” He wiggled his eyebrows making her laugh.

“You guys were great.”

 

After changing into their normal clothes, the managers invited MinYoung and her friends to dinner before they head back to the studio for one last rehearsal for tomorrow’s performance.

 

MinYoung sat in between Sunggyu and L. She stuffed the two boys’ plates with vegetables and meat. Woohyun sat across MinYoung and watched her take care of his friends. Suddenly, a plate appeared in front of MinYoung’s face.

 

“You’re unfair.” MinYoung looked up and found Woohyun pouting at her. She blinked at him.

 

“I’m sitting just across from you and you’re not taking care of me,” he told her.

L and MinYoung laughed at Woohyun.

“Fine, oppa,” she began to place food on Woohyun’s plate. “Stuff up yourself.” Woohyun brought back his plate to him with a satisfied smile.

 

“Thanks, MinYoungie~” he cooed.

“Flirt,” Sunggyu grumbled.

 

“Heard that, hyung,” Woohyun said without looking up. MinYoung bumped Sunggyu’s shoulder and motioned him to eat up. Sunggyu ate up some meat.

 

“Good?” MinYoung asked, expecting an answer. Sunggyu nodded happily.

 

“Here,” Sunggyu placed food on her plate, “You should eat some, too.”

 

-

-

-

 

While HaRin ate, she watched her friend’s interaction with Sunggyu. She was sitting at the end of the table while Hoya sat across from her. Sungjong and Joongjin sat beside the managers.

 

Hoya watched HaRin as she looks out for MinYoung. To get her attention, he began placing more food on her plate.

 

“You should be eating, HaRin-ah,” Hoya said softly.

“Ah, yes,” HaRin brought herself back to her plate. “Thank you, oppa.”

 

Hoya didn’t eat much and waited for HaRin to finish her plate.

 

When he found out that MinYoung was bringing her friends along to watch the group’s performance, Hoya was excited. He began to like HaRin after seeing her at Jeju when she returned Sunggyu’s phone on behalf of MinYoung.

 

“I’m glad MinYoung asked her to bring the phone,” Hoya laughed at himself. HaRin’s utensils clinked on the plate bringing Hoya back to where he was.

 

“Done?” he asked HaRin.

“Yes,” she said, wiping her lips with the table napkin.

 

“Want to grab some ice cream then?” he suggested.

HaRin’s eyes twinkled, “We can?”

“Of course. Come on,” Hoya said standing up. He went up to the managers to inform them that they’ll be out for a while and promised to come back soon after.

 

“Let’s go,” Hoya waved HaRin over to him. MinYoung looked up at them with a questioning look.

“I’ll be back,” HaRin mouthed at her. MinYoung didn’t say anything and just gave her a mischievous smile. HaRin frowned at her and MinYoung went back to eating and chatting with the boys.

 

When HaRin turned back to Hoya, he was already wearing a beanie and dark sunglasses. His scarf covered his chin and bottom lip. HaRin could hardly recognize him. Hoya pushed the door and she slipped pass him.

 

-

-

-

 

HaRin sat by a bench while she waited for Hoya to get their ice creams. Her mind is still occupied with the image of MinYoung and Sunggyu being close.

 

“It’s harmless flirting. We both know we’re just friends; we shook hands on that.”

 

MinYoung’s words kept on repeating at the back of HaRin’s mind. She tilted her head to side, making some sense out of her friend’s statement.

 

“You’re still thinking about MinYoung?”

 

HaRin jumped in surprise, “Omo, oppa! You scared me!” She placed a hand on her chest.

“Sorry~” Hoya apologized. “Here,” Hoya handed HaRin her chocolate ice cream.

 

“Thank you, oppa!” HaRin beamed and happily ate her favorite ice cream. Hoya watched her eat like a kid.

 

“She’s really cute,” he thought as he ate his piece.

 

“HaRin-ah?”

“Hmm?” HaRin didn’t turn to look at Hoya and continued to her ice cream.

 

“Have you ever had a boyfriend?” he asked.

 

HaRin chocked. “Are you okay?” he asked, patting her back.

 

She wasn’t expecting him to ask such question. She wiped some ice cream off of her lips and began to blush. “W-what?”

 

“Have you ever had a boyfriend?” he asked again. Hoya was facing her but he couldn’t see through his eyes since it’s covered with the dark glasses.

 

HaRin slyly turned away with a half smile. She shook her head and scratched her neck.

“Really??” he gaped at her. HaRin uncomfortably shifted in her seat.

 

“Seriously. I haven’t,” she said softly.

 

Hoya turned his whole body to face HaRin. Her answer made him more interested at her.

“How can that possibly happen? I mean, you obviously had suitors, right?” Hoya asked with such interest.

“I had but I never liked any of them. Bunch of jerks,” she chuckled remembering her colleagues at the theater.

 

“Jerks?” he got curious even more.

HaRin shook her head, “You wouldn’t want to know, oppa.”

Hoya nodded in agreement, “You’re right. I don’t.” His answer made HaRin peer at him.

 

“Why ask these questions, oppa?” she carefully asked.

 

Hoya smiled, “I like you,” he simply said.

“What?” HaRin’s jaw slightly dropped.

 

“I like you.”

 

HaRin turned away and started to blush again. She patted her hot cheeks to cool it down. Her gesture made Hoya chuckle.

 

“HaRin-ah?” HaRin slowly turned to look at him.

 

“Do I look like the same jerks who courted you?” he asked.

HaRin shook her head, “No. You’re different from them, oppa. Big difference,” she slightly giggled.

 

“Good. That means there’s a chance you could like me back, right?” HaRin blinked at him.

 

“You said,” he cleared his throat, “You never liked your suitors because they were jerks and you said I was different from them. That means you could like me back, right?” he inched closer. HaRin laughed at his logic.

 

“Come on, HaRin-ah. I just need an answer. You can’t keep me hanging,” he persisted but she continued to laugh at him.

 

“Stupid oppa; isn’t it obvious that I like you the best among your group mates?”

 

~●♥●~