Relief

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Sweet Love - Fiestar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG6-4BfPoLk

~●♥●~

 

While MinYoung waited for Sunggyu to finish changing, she was being “interrogated” by the other members about her morning appearance at their rehearsals. Sunggyu could hear them cornering her with tons of questions, especially L and Sungyeol.

 

“Myungsoo-yah, I’m still older than you,” Sunggyu heard her say. He chuckled as he could imagine MinYoung glaring at the younger ones.

 

“MinYoungie?” Dongwoo called. “How did you and Yoseob sunbae met?”

“Ah, Yoseob oppa?” her tone of voice changed.

 

“Yoseob oppa is an old friend of mine. We met when we were in middle school. We’re both members of the school’s performing arts theater. When he debuted with BEAST, we lost contact until we met again at the theater that I was working at before,” she told them.

 

“Old friend. So he’s no threat at all, right?” Sunggyu thought.

 

“You two seemed really close,” L told her.

MinYoung nodded, “This close,” she showed her index and middle finger twisted together.

“Have you tried dating him?” Sungjong asked out of the blue. His question made Sunggyu stop breathing.

 

“Of course not! Yoseob oppa is just a dear friend. Plus we don’t see each other doing that extent,” MinYoung said.

“How would you know if you haven’t tried it yet?” Sungyeol questioned.

“We haven’t tried it because we’ve talked about it before. The idea just doesn’t look right. We’re just siblings,” she answered.

 

After hearing their conversation, Sunggyu breathed out a sigh of relief. MinYoung’s words put him to ease. He started to feel the eagerness again of going out with MinYoung that he burst open the room he was changing in.

 

“Would you stop being annoying already?” Sunggyu asked when he went out.

Dongwoo sighed, “Finally! It took you forever to change!” He said, rushing inside the room and closing the door.

 

“Could you blame me? I have to look good,” Sunggyu said with a grin.

“Yeah, and don’t forget you beanie and scarf. We don’t want any scandals right now,” Hoya said, tossing the two things to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu grumbled, “This doesn’t go with my outfit.”

 

“It’s better than garnering attention from your fans,” MinYoung piped in. Reluctantly, Sunggyu wore his beanie and wrapped the thick scarf on his neck until it reached his mouth.

 

“All right, we’re good to go!” MinYoung clapped her hands.

 

The pair said their goodbye to the rest of the boys before they left. In the elevator, MinYoung asked what Sunggyu wanted to do for the night.

 

“Don’t worry, MinYoung-ah. Everything’s been taken care of,” he told her. MinYoung felt uneasy since she didn’t know what was in store for the both of them that night but she felt excited at the same time.

 

Before they left the elevator, Sunggyu reached for MinYoung’s hand and laced his fingers through hers. MinYoung looked up and saw a glint of happiness in Sunggyu’s eyes.

 

“I hope you’ll like what I’ve prepared for you,” he told her.

MinYoung smiled warmly, “I can’t wait, oppa.”

 

The cold doors slid open and the pair stepped out, their hands still entwined.

 

~●♥●~