A Trainer AND A Fan

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

One More Step - Lunafly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ef0znK8Kc

~●♥●~

 

A week has passed and INFINITE, together with MinYoung, repeated the same routine that she taught every day. Slowly, the boys’ bodies were getting used to the intense workout and felt less body pain; they’re able to do the routine faster than usual.

 

It was a chilly morning and MinYoung dropped by a coffee shop to get herself some hot chocolate before heading to Woollim Entertainment.

 

“I’ll have a croissant to go with the hot chocolate,” MinYoung told the waitress. The girl behind the counter punched some keys on the cashier before asking MinYoung for her payment. Then, the café’s door opened the bell above it jingled. She looked towards the door and saw Sunggyu enter the café.

 

“Hey~ you’re here” Sunggyu greeted softly, his face beaming.

MinYoung returned the smile, “And you’re here, too.”

 

“I’ll have the usual,” Sunggyu told the waitress.

MinYoung raised her eyebrow, “You’re here often?” Sunggyu nodded.

 

Sunggyu and MinYoung grabbed a table and waited for their orders to arrive; they sat across from each other. The waitress brought over their food and began to dig in; MinYoung savored her hot chocolate drink and held the warm cup in her hands.

 

“Are you feeling cold?” Sunggyu asked as he bit on his sandwich.

“A little,” MinYoung said after taking a sip.

 

“So how’s the choreography doing?” he asked, trying to start a conversation.

MinYoung placed down her cup, “It’s almost done. Another week maybe and then I’ll be able to teach you the choreography.”

Sunggyu’s eyes were about to bulge out, “You’re able to do it within a week?”

“Well, yeah. I still stay at the studio after you guys leave and then I do the choreography,” she said. Sunggyu sat back in amazement.

 

“You really are fit to become a trainer,” he told her.

“Thanks, I guess,” she chuckled.

 

“It must be tough being a young trainer,” he guessed.

MinYoung tilted her head to the side, “What do you mean?”

 

“I mean, it must be hard for you to gain respect from older people and have them to treat you professionally,” he pointed out.

“True but then you can always prove them wrong. Honestly, Mr. Lee and the rest of the people at Woollim didn’t really believe that I have the capability to train you guys until they saw the things that I can do,” she said.

 

“Then you must be really good,” he praised.

“All my hard work from the theater is paying off,” she said half jokingly.

 

“But why did you choose Woollim?” Sunggyu suddenly asked, placing his elbow on the table and rested his chin on top of his hand.

 

MinYoung tried to fight the urge of smiling, “Why are you asking?”

“I’m just curious,” he said.

 

“I’m a fan, guiltily speaking,” MinYoung admitted.

Sunggyu peered at her, “Of Woollim or of INFINITE?”

MinYoung leaned in on the table, copying Sunggyu’s position, “How will I become a fan of Woollim if there’s no INFINITE?” Sunggyu couldn’t help but let out a big smile, his eyes disappearing.

 

“So you’re an INSPRIT?” he asked. MinYoung nodded, leaning back.

“You’re not a stalker, right?” he joked. MinYoung gaped at him.

“How dare you think that I’m a stalker!” she threw a napkin at him.

He laughed, “I was kidding! You’re too good to be a stalker.”

 

“You’re lucky we’re not in the studio right now. If you told me that while we’re training, I would’ve let you do the whole routine twice,” she threatened. Sunggyu chuckled.

 

“One last question,” he said. MinYoung crossed her arms and waited for him to ask.

 

“Is there any specific member that you’re a fan of?” he carefully asked.

 

MinYoung smirked. Then she leaned on the table and motioned Sunggyu to come closer using her index finger. Sunggyu obliged and inched closer to MinYoung. She raised her lips near his ear and whispered, “Don’t tell anyone but I have a thing for the leader.”

 

Sunggyu slowly backed away from MinYoung with a smile plastered on his face.

 

~●♥●~

Haloo!! It's been a while right? Please forgive me~ I've been busy with school and it's eating me up.. -.-" Hell Week is coming and after that, I'll be updating as often as possible ;) don't forget to leave some LOOOOVE~ :D