INFINITE: New Special People

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Love Is – 4Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4T-EZKcl8

~●♥●~

 

After playing at Lotte World, MinYoung was brought to a restaurant for some meat and vegetables. So that they wouldn’t get scolded and that someone could pay for the sumptuous meal, with MinYoung’s help, they called their three managers to join them for a late lunch.

 

Their managers would’ve declined the boys’ invitation but after describing the food that they ordered, their managers immediately got ready to have lunch with INFINITE. When they arrived at the restaurant, INFINITE didn’t get scolded which surprised them.

 

“I told you inviting them would help us,” Sungyeol whispered at L who was beside him, eating meat.

“Actually,” manager Gonam intercepted, “We didn’t want to chase you around since it’s a day off and you kids need a break.”

“And you’ll just run away if we chased you,” manager Jungryul added, without looking up from his food.

 

Dongwoo and Woohyun grabbed their hair in frustration, “We could have been out the whole day without worrying if we’ll get scolded or not!”

 

“That’s what you get for not asking permission first,” manager Hyowan said nonchalantly. INFINITE groaned while MinYoung laughed to herself.

 

INFINITE dropped MinYoung off at her apartment around nine in the evening. She used her foot to close the door as she was struggling to balance the gifts that the boys have given her.

 

“WOAH!! Noona! You’ve got gifts! Are those for us??” Joongjin greeted by the couch.

“I’ve got something for you guys but could you please help me first?” MinYoung said as she tried to look over the towering stuff toys in her arms.

 

“Oh, my bad,” Joongjin jumped off the couch and took some of the toys from his friend’s arms.

HaRin came out of her room in her pajamas, “What’s going- Oooh~ gifts!” HaRin’s eyes twinkled.

 

MinYoung went to her room and placed her gifts on her bed. Joongjin did the same and plunged down on her bed, waiting for her to explain.

 

“I went out with INFINITE today. They ‘kidnapped’ me so they could treat me out,” she told her friends. HaRin sat at the edge of MinYoung’s bed and held a dog stuff toy with a white cap. She examined the scribbles on the white cap.

 

“What’s this?” HaRin asked.

MinYoung sat beside her, “They signed this cap as a remembrance. This was the hat that Sunggyu oppa wore today,” she said softly.

 

Before they left Lotte World, INFINITE saw that Sunggyu was empty handed and forced him to win MinYoung a prize. Pride washed over him realizing that all members got something for MinYoung. So, he asked what she wanted. MinYoung didn’t know what she wanted at first but then her eyes lay on the dog stuff toy with big eyes. Sunggyu played a shooting game and won in one try. When they reached her apartment, Sunggyu took off his cap and signed on it.

 

“Here, Sungjongie wants you to have this,” MinYoung took out a yellow cap from her bag and tossed it over to Joongjin.

“Was this his?” he asked in MinYoung nodded. Joongjin turned the cap around to see Sungjong’s signature but he found none.

 

“How come he didn’t sign this?” he asked.

“That’s because he thinks it would be much better if he didn’t sign it so you could wear it anytime you want,” she told him.

Joongjin grinned, “Fine with me.” He then wore the cap in a stylish way, “How do I look?” he asked.

“Fashionably great, as always,” MinYoung told him.

 

“And this one’s for you,” MinYoung took a pillow in a shape of a candy in the color purple.

“You got me a prize?” HaRin smiled appreciatively.

MinYoung snickered, “I wish I was good at games to get you a prize but Hoya oppa got that for you.”

 

HaRin looked at her friend and blinked. MinYoung winked at her and looked away. HaRin was too happy; she hid her grin behind the pillow that Hoya gave her.

 

“So how was it spending a day off with INFINITE instead of your special dongsaengdeul?” Joongjin wanted his friend to feel guilty rather than asking her an ordinary question.

“It was fun. We all had a great time at Lotte World,” she said softly, smiling as she remembered that day’s events. Joongjin immediately sat up and HaRin leaned close to her.

 

“You went to Lotte World? I thought you dreaded that place?” HaRin asked in one breath.

Joongjin nodded, “Yeah, you practically cursed that place for letting you believe in happy endings.”

MinYoung laughed at her friends for knowing her so well, “I just wanted to see what I’ve been missing since I stopped going there. I had fun but before we left, I had a mild meltdown.”

“Omo~ are you okay now?” HaRin asked as she patted MinYoung’s back.

“I am. I actually felt relieved when I cried; letting all these suppressed feeling out. Good thing Sunggyu oppa was there for me,” she said.

 

Joongjin raised an eyebrow at HaRin who gave MinYoung a surprised look. Joongjin then turned to look at MinYoung.

 

“Did you tell him?” he carefully asked and MinYoung nodded.

“You trust him?” HaRin asked and MinYoung nodded again.

 

“These people, who are they to you now?” Joongjin asked in curiosity.

MinYoung sighed as she took the dog stuff toy and placed it on her lap, the dog’s head facing her, “They’re the new special people in my life,” she whispered. HaRin gave Joongjin a knowing glance.

 

“I thought I’d have a hard time with them since they’re idols but I was wrong. They’re not that arrogant and all-that type of persons. They’re actually pretty warm and easy to trust,” she said.

 

“That’s what we’re worried about, unnie,” her friends thought.

 

“Well, whatever happens, even if they turn their backs away from you, you’ll always have us,” Joongjin inched closer to her friend and side-hugged MinYoung.

HaRin placed her arm above Joongjin and side-hugged MinYoung, “Joongjin is right unnie. You have us.”

 

“Thanks, you guys.”

 

~●♥●~