Love WAS Just A Four Letter Word

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

그런 사람이 생겼어 – 2BiC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjLpomhhCC0

~●♥●~

 

From: HaRin dongsaeng <3

 

I’m sorry, unnie. We’re leaving. TT.TT

 

Seconds later.

 

To: HaRin dongsaeng <3

 

I’m right outside!

 

Outside MBC lounged some fan girls, hoping to catch a glimpse of INFINITE coming out of the building. MinYoung decided to stay slightly far away from the crowd to avoid getting squished by the girls. Then, INSPRITS stood on their toes with their cameras in air, trying to get photos of the boys. MinYoung then spots a familiar hair among the group of boys coming out of the building.

 

“Sunggyu oppa!” MinYoung tried to call but he won’t turn around.

 

“SUNGGYU OPPA!”

 

Sunggyu stopped walking and tried to search for the voice. HaRin immediately spots MinYoung not too far from the crowd. She taps Hoya’s shoulder and he turned around; HaRin jerks her thumb over to her left and Hoya sees MinYoung. He immediately taps Sunggyu’s shoulder and pointed at MinYoung.

 

“SUNGGYU OPPA!!” MinYoung waved her hands over her head.

 

“What in the-” Sunggyu looked surprised. He looked at her from head to toe and realized that she was wearing thin clothing on a cold night. He pushed his way through the throng of girls and quickly strides towards her and pulls of his jacket.

 

“What on earth were you thinking coming here in those clothes?” he scolded her while draping his coat around her. “Are you crazy?!”

 

MinYoung was at loss for words. Even after what she did to him, Sunggyu still cared for her. He kept his promise. She couldn’t control herself as she jumped on him and wound her arms around his neck and pulled him for a hug. MinYoung started to cry on his shoulder.

 

Sunggyu slowly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back. He missed having her in his arms. He closed his eyes and savored the moment; afraid that her coming for him was just a dream.

 

“I’m so sorry, oppa. I’m sorry if you felt like I was taking you for granted but I really didn’t. You were too much for me and I thought that I don’t really deserve you after everything that has happened to me,” she cried on his shoulder. “But then you never let me feel that way instead you brought back the old me whenever I’m with you.”

 

MinYoung pulled away, “You were just too good to be true that I was afraid of believing in promises and falling in love again. I know how genuine your feelings are to me but I was too selfish to realize it until now because I was blinded by my awful issue.”

 

Sunggyu started to wipe her tears away as he listened, “I believe you, oppa. Every word that you say,” she whispered. Sunggyu softly smiled and leaned his forehead on hers.

 

“I know you do, that’s why I didn’t really leave you even though you pushed me away,” he told her softly.

 

“It’s better to have someone who doesn’t understand you but will never leave and it’ll be worth it,” MinYoung quoted Shindong’s words to Sunggyu.

“Believe me, I understand you,” Sunggyu told her while he caressed her cheeks.

“I believe you but you never left me,” she said.

Sunggyu looked at her straight to the eyes, “Was it worth it?”

MinYoung nodded, “Was it worth it for you to not leave me?”

 

“Everything I do for you is worth it,” Sunggyu whispered to her.

 

Sunggyu cupped MinYoung’s face in his hands and leaned in until their lips met. MinYoung’s eyes closed on its own and kissed Sunggyu back. He placed his hand behind her neck to deepen the kiss and had his other hand on her back and pulled her closer to him; her hands rested on his chest and she could feel his heart beat at the same rate as hers. Suddenly, they were surrounded by cheers.

 

The two pulled away and lovingly gazed at each other. When they realized that everyone has witnessed that moment, they held hands together. MinYoung tried to hide behind Sunggyu but he pulled her beside him.

 

“My beloved INSPRITS, this is Shin MinYoung, the girl I have deeply fallen in love with,” he introduced her to everyone. MinYoung tightly grasped Sunggyu’s hand in fright.

“Don’t worry, we’ll run together if we need to,” he quickly whispered at her.

 

“Nice to meet you, Shin MinYoung!” they greeted to her surprise. MinYoung embarrassingly bowed at everyone.

 

“I guess we don’t need to run after all,” he told her, facing her while he held her hands.

“Good because my feet’s already tired,” she sighed in relief.

 

“You ran all the way here?” L asked in disbelief. MinYoung nodded.

“I’m sure it was just like talking a walk in the park for her,” Sungyeol smirked.

MinYoung frowned at him, “Try running in slippers.” Everyone gaped at her.

 

“You ran all the way here in slippers just to confess to me?” Sunggyu asked her with an eyebrow raised.

MinYoung turned pink and nodded. Sunggyu slowly smiled until his eyes disappeared, “So you do have feelings for me.”

 

“If that feeling is love, then I guess I do,” she good-naturedly shrugged her shoulders. “Sorry it took me a while to let everything out, oppa.”

 

“What’s this I hear?” HaRin cut in, “You actually believe in love now?”

“You cursed love numerous times!” Joongjin added, earning a laugh from everyone.

“You told me once that love doesn’t exist; that it’s just a four letter word,” Sunggyu reminded HaRin.

 

“Yeah, well that was before until I have agreed to be in a ‘weird’ set-up with you,” she told him. “But don’t get me wrong, unlike you, I perfectly knew what we have agreed to before: Just friends,” she added.

 

“Alright,” he didn’t argue further. “So if I tell you that I love you right now, what will your answer be?” he asked.

 

MinYoung smiled and her eyes sparkled, “I love you, too, oppa,” she told him with pride.

“Really?” he asked.

 

MinYoung nodded, “Everything’s different know; love was just a four letter word. It only used to be that way until tonight.”

 

“Well, then,” Sunggyu exhaled, “I love you. So much,” he told her softly.

“I love you, too, oppa. So much,” she said eagerly.

 

Sunggyu kissed her once more and then enveloped her in a tight hug.

 

 

 

“There’ll be no other guy I’ll believe in than oppa. There’ll be no other guy that I’ll love than oppa because with him, I know I can trust myself and my heart,” she happily thought as she nuzzled deeply into his chest.

 

~●♥●~

 

The End.

 

Well, that's the end of it! Please forgive me if it took me a while to finish posting this story. I got caught up with school that I forgot to post the updates but this is already the end of it, so yeah! Don't forget to leave me some love or comment below :) And to those who previously posted their comments, forgive me if I wasn't able to get back to you guys but thank you! :D I may be busy with school but that doesn't mean I will stop writing :D I hope you look forward to MARIEGELICA's fifth stories! Byeeee~

 

-marieGELICA