A Competition

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

굿모닝 – Verbal Jint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvKbosKp27Y

~●♥●~

 

“That bastard. I knew Jinho was bad news since the first time I saw him,” Yoseob shook his head.

MinYoung could only sigh.

 

Yoseob was a good old friend of MinYoung and they’ve worked together in a musical before. MinYoung and Yoseob met during middle school and once he debuted with BEAST, he got so busy that he rarely contacted her. The musical proved that nothing changed between them since then.

 

“Well, that’s all in the past. I’m sure you’re moving on and getting over it,” he said rubbing her arm.

MinYoung half-heartedly smiled, “I’m getting there.”

“I could see that. You look beautiful,” he told her, eyeing her up and down.

MinYoung turned pink, “Stop it, oppa.”

“It’s true. I rarely see you like this. Are you going out on a date?” he asked. MinYoung shyly nodded, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Really? With whom?” his eyes glittered with excitement and MinYoung began to tell him the story.

 

-

-

-

 

“Thank you INSPIRITS!!”

 

INFINITE’s live performance finally came to an end and they got off the stage. Make-up artists began to crowd over the boys, offering them water bottles and tissues; some where wiping away their sweats.

 

“That was a great performance, boys,” Sunggyu told his friends. “Let’s keep up the good work.”

 

“Oh, look. It’s MinYoung noona!” L said when he looked up. Sunggyu and the rest looked up and stopped. They found MinYoung talking to Yoseob. She was talking and Yoseob was listening intently until they broke into laughter. He said something that made MinYoung playfully slap his arm.

 

“It’s true! It happened before and it could happen again!” they heard Yoseob shout. MinYoung was laughing so hard that she had to hold on to Yoseob for support. He held her close to prevent her from falling forward. The scene made Sunggyu’s body feel hotter than it is already feeling.

 

“This feels weird,” he thought to himself as the feeling was new to him.

 

“MinYoungie knows Yoseob sunbae?” Woohyun asked out loud.

“Obviously,” Hoya answered.

 

MinYoung turned her head and spotted INFINITE nearby. She stood her ground and waved enthusiastically at the group. The boys began to walk forward and bowed their head at Yoseob.

 

“Hello, sunbaenim,” they greeted.

“Hi,” Yoseob bowed back. “I heard MinYoung’s working with you.” He asked. Everyone nodded.

 

“Well, you’re in good hands. MinYoung’s just a fantastic person to work with,” Yoseob said making MinYoung blush in a deeper shade of pink.

“Oppa~” she tried to glare at him but failed.

 

“It’s true!” he told her before shifting his attention back at INFINITE, “I saw the choreography and it was great. With the way you guys execute dances, it was even better.”

“Thank you sunbaenim,” they bowed at him in gratitude.

 

“Well, I have to go. I’ll catch up with you guys later,” he told them. “Call me soon,” he told MinYoung. “I will!” she said, waving at him. They watched him disappear.

 

“So~ how was the performance?” MinYoung asked, clasping her hands enthusiastically.

Hoya grinned, “It was great!”

“What else would you expect from us? Of course we’ll do great!” Woohyun chirped in.

 

One by one, the boys entered their room, chatting about the performance. MinYoung was about to follow them inside but stopped when she noticed Sunggyu not moving.

 

“Oppa?”

 

Sunggyu blinked and found MinYoung waving her hand in front of his face. Her face showed an expression of concern.

 

“Are you okay?” she asked.

Sunggyu nodded and tried to smile, “I am. I’ll change now so we could leave.”

 

Sunggyu entered the room and MinYoung followed. While Sunggyu changed in smaller room, he couldn’t help but think of the way MinYoung and Yoseob interacted with each other. The unfamiliar feeling began to creep within Sunggyu again.

 

“Yoseob sunbae can’t be a competition, right?” he thought to himself.

 

~●♥●~