Hot Cocoa

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

My Girl - Xing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3hK4yH74h0

~●♥●~

 

Mr. Lee was more than satisfied with the choreography that MinYoung came up with. Seeing how much energy MinYoung and INFINITE would need to have the choreography done and polished, he asked them to go home early.

 

Before MinYoung could leave, Mr. Lee called her together with INFINITE’s managers and discuss if there should be any adjustments done. INFINITE gathered their bags and waited for their managers by the building’s lobby.

 

“No plans of escaping today?” Dongwoo sarcastically asked Sungyeol who was sitting between him and L.

Sungyeol shook his head, “but I do have plans for tomorrow though.”

 

Sungyeol’s announcement made his group mates turn their heads towards him. Everyone had excited expressions on their faces but Sunggyu felt rather nervous about his dongsaengdeul’s plan.

 

“We have to prep ourselves tomorrow but of course, in the end, we have to give that person,” Sungyeol points at Sunggyu, “to MinYoung.”

 

Woohyun, Sungjong and Hoya jumped up and down in excitement.

 

“So what’s going to happen with hyung’s friendly date with noona?” L asked, his head tilting to the side.

 

“I’m not asking her anymore since you’ll be giving me away even without my consent,” Sunggyu pretended to cry as he looked away.

Woohyun playfully shoved him, “Shut up, hyung. We know you like the idea.” They chuckled.

“No, I don’t!” Sunggyu objected although he was smiling.

 

“Look! Noona’s here!” Sungjong pointed by the elevator. MinYoung has just come out of the elevator with her duffel bag over her shoulders. She was busy texting as she didn’t notice INFINITE by the lobby.

 

“Go call her now, hyung!” L stood up as he shook Sunggyu.

Sunggyu tried to step back, “What am I supposed to say?!”

 

“MinYoungie!” Woohyun and Dongwoo called for her at the same time. MinYoung looked up and searched for the owner of the voices.

 

“Over here!” Woohyun shouted once more, waving his hands over his head. MinYoung smiled as she approached them.

 

“Oh !” Sunggyu cursed under his breath. When he made one step back, L pushed him forward.

 

“What’s up?” MinYoung coolly asked.

“Are you on your way home?” Woohyun asked.

MinYoung nodded, “Yeah, but I have to make a few stops. You guys?”

 

“Oh, we’re heading home. We have to put our bodies in good condition. We’re expecting a treat,” Sungyeol teased.

MinYoung laughed, “Then I guess I’ll get my wallet in good condition then.” Everyone laughed.

 

“Ask her now, hyung~” Sungjong said through gritted teeth.

MinYoung turned to look at Sungjong, “What were you saying?”

 

“Uhh~ nothing noona,” Sungjong lightly waved his hands in front of him. Then, a light bulb lit up over his head, “but Sunggyu hyung has something to say,” the maknae pushed his hyung forward.

 

Sunggyu nervously stood in front of MinYoung who looked up expectantly at him. Sunggyu looked back at INFINITE and mouthed, “What am I going to say?!” INFINITE just motioned him to ask her out.

 

When Sunggyu faced MinYoung, he could feel his breath getting cut off somewhere in his throat.

 

“What were you going to say oppa?” MinYoung blinked.

 

“I-I wa-was wondering if yo-you would want to grab some hot cocoa t-today,” Sunggyu stammered. MinYoung stared at him for a while. INFINITE were also holding their breaths as they waited for MinYoung to answer.

 

“What about your managers?” MinYoung slowly asked.

“Don’t’ worry about them. We’ll inform them~” Hoya cut in, grinning from ear to ear. MinYoung then shrugged her shoulders.

 

“All right, sure,” MinYoung agreed.

“You serious?” Sunggyu’s eyes were about to bulge out from its sockets.

She smiled from ear to ear, her own eyes disappearing just like whenever Sunggyu smiles, “Why not? Some hot cocoa would be nice.”

 

“All right, cool!” Sunggyu cheered happily as he took his bag. “Shall we?”

 

MinYoung waved goodbye at the boys. She and Sunggyu walked side by side as they went for the building’s exit. Before they went out Sunggyu looked back at his friends who were happily waving at him and giving him thumbs up.

 

“Thank you,” he mouthed at them before opening the door for MinYoung.

 

As the pair walked their way around the city, Sunggyu’s phone vibrated indicating a text message.

 

From: Sungyeol

 

You’re welcome, hyung! Have fun!~ Hwaiting!

 

INFINITE

 

~●♥●~