Apprehensive

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Nostalgia (Feat. Erik of Shinhwa) – Ga-in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAVCI3u4CHg

~●♥●~

 

After MinYoung has introduced INFINITE to her uncle, they had her put on a blind fold. Since it was her birthday, her friends at the theater had prepared something for her. She didn’t know that INFINITE has also prepared something for her as well.

 

“Sit here, noona,” she heard someone say as she was being ushered somewhere.

“Joongjin, is that you?” she asked but the person didn’t answer. She was turned around and the person behind her started to count.

 

At the count of three, MinYoung’s blindfold fell and her friends were all in front of her. Chungho was holding up a cake while everyone sang and clapped Happy Birthday to her. MinYoung’s tears welled up once again in her eyes. It has been a while since she felt special.

 

“I can’t believe I let one fool ruin everything for me; made me think that I was some trash,” she cried harder.

 

“Aigoo, this kid doesn’t really know how to keep her tears in,” Chungho joked and everyone laughed, including MinYoung.

“I’m just really happy,” she sobbed. “Thank you for making me feel special. You guys are all just great,” she told everyone.

 

“Make a wish, princess,” Chungho whispered. MinYoung closed her eyes and made her wish. She then opened her eyes and blew out all the candles.

 

“Speaking of special,” Chungho started as he removed the candles, “I believe there’s someone in here that has something for you.”

 

“Ooooh!” everyone cooed.

 

Sunggyu stepped out from the crowd with a large bouquet of lilies in hand. MinYoung laughed. She wasn’t expecting for him to give her something on her birthday, let alone know that it was her birthday.

 

“Happy birthday, MinYoung-ah,” he said softly as he handed the bouquet to her. When MinYoung accepted the flowers, Sunggyu bent down and kissed her on the cheek. MinYoung turned pink while everyone whistled.

 

“It’s time to celebrate!” Chungho cheered.

 

Even if the guy was old enough to be a grandfather, he knows how get along well with the youngsters. The cast and crew started bringing out tables and placed food on it. While the rest was busy, MinYoung remained unmoved. That’s when she realized that she was standing at the center of the stage.

 

“My stage,” she thought.

 

MinYoung smiled at her position. The spotlight was on her and it warmed her entire body. She tried to savor the moment when suddenly, she felt as if someone was watching her. MinYoung opened her eyes and involuntarily looked to her left. There she saw a familiar silhouette leaning by wall. It was hard to see who it was since that side was dark but she knew who it was.

 

“Aren’t you hungry?” Sunggyu asked as he blocked her view of the silhouette.

“I- I am,” MinYoung diverted her eyes to Sunggyu.

He frowned, “Are you alright? You seem to be a little pale,” he said as he checked her temperature.

“I’m fine. I’m just… hungry,” she was able to say.

 

“Here, let me take this from you,” Sunggyu took her lilies away from her and exchanged it with a plate. She pushed her over to the buffet table and placed food on it. While Sunggyu was busy doing that, MinYoung took another glance to where the silhouette was but it was already gone. Her heart began to pound rapidly.

 

“That can’t be him,” she shook her head.

 

“But it feels so wrong. Something’s wrong.”

 

“What did I miss??”

 

Everyone looked by the entrance and found Yoseob running towards the stage. They all shook their heads while INFINITE stared at him.

 

“You never change, Yang Yoseob,” one of the cast said.

“You’re always late.”

 

“I’m already here!” he whined once he got on stage. “Happy birthday, MinYoung-ah!” he cheered as he hugged MinYoung tightly.

“Go eat, oppa. I know you’re much happier to see the food than me,” she said as she patted his back. Yoseob happily took a plate and served himself.

 

Then, Hoya and HaRin slowly approached MinYoung and Sunggyu. MinYoung blinked at them.

 

“Unnie, we’ll be leaving,” HaRin said softly. MinYoung raised an eyebrow at Hoya. She wanted him to tell her that and not her friend.

“I’m taking her out on a date,” he said and MinYoung gave a nod. “I’ll bring her home safely,” he added and she nodded approvingly.

 

“You take care of my dongsaeng, okay?” she told him and Hoya made an okay sign.

HaRin hugged her friend, “Thanks, unnie,” and they left.

 

“They’ll be fine,” Sunggyu assured her.

“I’m not worried about that,” she said.

Sunggyu straightened, “You’re worried about something?”

MinYoung’s body felt rigid, “Uhmm-”

 

“Do you want to leave?” he asked urgently.

 

MinYoung looked again to where the silhouette was before diverting her eyes back to Sunggyu.

 

“Let’s stay for a while more,” she said. “Just don’t leave my side,” she added.

Sunggyu wrapped an arm around her and rubbed her bare arm, “Don’t worry, I won’t.”

 

~●♥●~