A Little Birdie

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

나쁜놈 – Mighty Mouth feat. Soya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZTSLSPW92w

~●♥●~

 

INFINITE were gathered together in a dressing room, getting ready to shoot Weekly Idol. There were almost done with their clothes and make-up when suddenly, Hyeongdon and Defconn entered the room.

 

The boys stood up to greet their hyungdeul.

 

“How’s it going, kids?” Defconn asked.

INFINITE stood together, “We’re doing fine, hyung.”

“So how’s the promotion doing?” Hyeongdon asked, placing his hands behind his back.

“They’re going smoothly at this point,” Sunggyu answered.

The MCs nodded approvingly, “That good.”

 

“Since you’re doing well, do you still have to promote on our show?” Hyeongdon joked.

Defconn cut in, facing Hyeongdon, “What are you doing? We need them to keep our ratings up!”

 

Everyone cracked up.

 

“Of course we’re kidding. We’re glad to have you back here again,” Hyeongdon patted Woohyun who’s closest to him.

“Except for the ratings part. We’re serious about that,” Defconn continued the joked and everyone laughed.

 

“All right. We’ll head out now,” Hyeongdon said, pulling Defconn out with him

 

“Oh, by the way,” Hyeongdon stopped by the door, “Sunggyu-yah?”

“Yes, hyung?” Sunggyu stood straight.

“I have to ask you something later so don’t be too surprised all right?” his hyung said, a teasing smile forming in his lips

 

“Okay, hyung. Thanks!” Sunggyu waved. Hyeongdon nodded before closing the door.

 

“What does he mean?” Sunggyu asked out loud.

 

-

-

-

(A/N: I won’t be putting in the entire show :D)

 

“Now, it’s time for…”

 

“INTERROGATING INFINITE!!!” everyone cheered.

 

INFINITE gave out a lively introduction and made Random Play Dance funnier than usual. However, what’s another different from usual is that Sunggyu was not often teased by the MCs. Hyeongdon and Defconn went through with the segment starting with the youngest.

 

Hyeongdon rubbed his palms in excitement, “Now let’s move on to Sunggyu.”

“You’re scary today, hyung,” Hoya laughed.

 

“Why?” Hyeongdon blinked. However, he received laughs from everyone. “Am I doing something different? I’m just doing my job.”

 

“Everybody,” Sungyeol faced the camera, “You noticed it, too, right?”

“Tell me what I’m doing,” Hyeongdon demanded.

 

“You’re too easy on Sunggyu hyung,” Woohyun started.

“He made the same mistakes in the random dance,” L said.

“You started interrogating me instead of hyung!” Sungjong added, almost complaining.

 

“Sometimes we have to change,” Hyeongdon uttered.

Defconn was laughing uncontrollably, “This guy’s really good at playing dumb!”

“Yah!” Hyeongdon’s head snapped at Defconn earning laughter from everyone inside the studio.

 

“Is Sunggyu hyung your favorite member now?” L asked, looking annoyed. Hyeongdon was startled with his question.

 

“N-no~” Hyeongdon stammered. Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo were rolling on the floor. Even Hyeongdon was laughing now.

 

“You know, Sunggyu’s been a good sport with everything. We’ve been helping him bury himself deeper into the ground,” Hyeongdon said. “Let’s give a round of applause to this great leader.”

 

Everyone clapped. “Why do I feel like this is all planned out?” Sunggyu said. Dongwoo snickered.

 

“Okay, let’s get on with this interrogation,” Defconn started. “Sunggyu-ssi.” Hyeongdon called. Everyone fell silent.

 

“One night I was having dinner,” Hyeongdon started. “And a little birdie told me that you’re currently dating someone,” he looked up and met eyes with Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu smiled and bowed his head after realizing where Hyeongdon was going.

 

“Is it true?” Hyeongdon asked.

Sunggyu couldn’t get his smile off of his face, “I don’t have a girlfriend.” His answer made everyone crack up.

“I wasn’t asking if you have a girlfriend~” Hyeongdon said in between laughter.

 

“Just answer yes or no,” Defconn instructed. Everyone waited for Sunggyu to answer.

“Hmm?” Sunggyu tried to stifle his laughter.

“Are you dating someone right now?” Hyeongdon repeated. All cameras were now focused on Sunggyu.

 

Slowly, Sunggyu nodded.

 

“AHHHH!!” Defconn and Hyeongdon stood up and cheered. “Everyone!” Defconn went in front of the camera. “Kim Sunggyu’s career ends here!”

 

“No. No, we’re just joking,” Hyeongdon pulled Defconn back to their seats. “So, that means you’re no longer single,” he declared.

 

“No! No,” Sunggyu protested.

“Eh? But you said you’re already dating someone,” Defconn cut in.

Sunggyu sat up, “I am currently seeing someone but we’re not yet together.”

“’Yet’. At least that’ll keep the hearts of INSPRITS together,” Hyeongdon held one finger up. “For now.”

 

“If hyung declares that he’s already in a relationship, it’ll be heartbreaking for the INSPRITS,” Woohyun spoke. “But then if they’re true fans and really loved us, they’ll be happy if we’re happy,” he finished.

 

“That’s right,” everyone agreed, clapping their hands.

 

“To protect Sunggyu’s privacy, we’ll stop the interrogation from here,” Hyeongdon concluded.

Defconn looked surprised, “You’re not going to ask who the girl is?”

“We won’t do that here,” Hyeongdon shook his head. “Maybe later let’s ask but then we don’t want to ruin the girl’s privacy as well.” Defconn nodded in understanding.

 

“Although she’s working in the same industry,” Hyeongdon blurted causing a ruckus inside the studio.

 

“Hyung!!” Sunggyu stood up.

 

“Oh, so she’s an idol as well?!” Defconn asked.

Hyeongdon shook his head, “Nope. But she can act.”

“So an actress??” Hyeongdon shook his head. “She’s a dancer.”

 

The rest of INFINITE was laughing hard. Woohyun had to hold on to L for support while Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol were already on the floor.

 

“She is decent right?” Defconn asked Sunggyu which caused him to laugh.

“Of course she is!” he answered.

 

“Okay, we’ll stop now,” Hyeongdon tried to calm everyone. Everyone tried to catch in their breaths.

 

“Who’s the ‘little birdie’, hyung?” Sunggyu asked.

Hyeongdon shrugged his shoulders, “The ‘little birdie’ could be someone in the group.”

 

Sunggyu’s eyes snapped in an instant to find the culprit. However, s were all in a daze, trying to recover.

 

~●♥●~