Pushed

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

거리에 – Navi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_9UKUN7Kr0

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung was sitting at the back of the ambulance van while the medics tended to her needs and an officer asking for a statement about the incident. MinYoung gave much cooperation just to have Jinho behind the cell.

 

“Oww!” MinYoung winced when the paramedics applied some ointment on her lower lip.

 

“Thank you for your time, Ms. Shin. We assure you that Mr. Lee will be charged for the damage he has caused,” the police officer told her.

MinYoung gloomily looked at him, “Will he be charged with the damage he has caused in my life?” she asked sarcastically.

“I am sorry about that Ms. Shin but we’ll make sure that he’ll get what he deserves,” he told her. “I’ll be asking for Mr. Kim’s statement and the rest as well. Have a good night, Ms. Shin,” he saluted at her before walking away.

 

“Keep this in place for a while,” the paramedic placed an ice pack on her cheek, “That will help lessen the swollenness.”

 

 “Thank goodness, you’re alright!” HaRin came running through their friends. MinYoung sighed in relief after she saw her best friend. She got off the van and ran towards HaRin. The two friends were soon enveloped in a tight hug.

“He was at it again,” MinYoung sobbed on HaRin’s shoulder. “If Sunggyu oppa came a minute too late he would have done it again.”

 

“Ssh, it’s okay. It’s okay,” HaRin said assuring her friend. She rubbed the blanket wrapped around her friend to make it warmer for her.

MinYoung pulled away and apologetically looked at Hoya, “I’m sorry for ruining your date, oppa.”

“Hey, don’t think about that. You’re much more important. HaRin was scared to death after we received the phone call. Heck, I was worried,” he told her.

 

While HaRin and Hoya were comforting MinYoung, Sunggyu had just finished giving his statement and his wounds were tended. He watched MinYoung from the ambulance van. This was the weakest state that he has seen her. INFINITE approached the trio and they tried all together to comfort MinYoung.

 

“Make sure you apply some more ice on your bruises when you get home,” the paramedic told him as he began packing his kit. “It may take some time for the bruises to fade but you have nothing to worry.”

 

“Thank you,” he spoke softly and the paramedic got on the ambulance and sped off. Sunggyu decided to approach MinYoung.

“Are you alright, hyung?” Sungjong asked the leader. MinYoung turned around and met eyes with Sunggyu.

He nodded towards the maknae, “I just need some ice, that’s all.” Then he turned to MinYoung, “Are you okay?”

 

“Could you guys give us a moment?” she asked her friends and they sauntered off away from MinYoung and Sunggyu.

 

“Are you going to be okay?” he asked softly as he made her face him.

MinYoung softly nodded, “I think I will be.”

 

“Thanks, oppa,” she said as she swallowed the lump forming on . “I could be dead if you didn’t come any sooner.”

“Don’t say that,” he told her. “It’s true,” she intercepted him. “Jinho’s unpredictable.”

“Well, you don’t have to worry about that because he’s going to hell,” he assured him.

 

“Might as well go to my hell as well,” she said sarcastically. Sunggyu just kept a straight face, not feeling the joke. “You should get home, oppa,” she said. “I’ll have my uncle talk to Mr. Lee about what happened.”

 

“Why don’t we bring you guys to your apartment tonight? I just want to make sure you get home safely,” he said as he stepped closer to her and held her by the arms. MinYoung slightly jumped from his touch and took a few steps back which surprised him.

 

“I- I don’t think that would be necessary, oppa,” she told him.

“Why not?” he asked.

MinYoung bit on her lip, “I- I- Just don’t worry about me right now. I might not go home tonight,” she told him.

Sunggyu looked at her in disbelief, “Not worry? How would I not worry, MinYoung?”

“Just… just go home and get some rest,” she said, pushing him away. “I’ll just call you in the morning,” she added and Sunggyu agreed to that.

 

HaRin said goodbye to Hoya and to the rest of the boys when Sunggyu approached his friends. They ride soon came and they went home.

 

“I’m sorry for pushing you away, oppa,” she guiltily thought as she watched the van drive away.

 

~●♥●~